MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Just read my bulletin on myspace and i want to ask if it's true that we will gonna be official tomorrow

Well, we'll find out if we are.. or maybe on Wednesday, depending on how much April Fool's day effects people :naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wait until the thread goes up , I feel like telling him to delay until Wednesday .. this is probably the last thing we need tommorow :shocked:

I think you SHOULD...I have been off work for nearly 2 weeks and MOST of it I have spent on here with baited breath, I go BACK to work tomorrow and wont be back home till 9.30pm :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:but I am off again on Wednesday, so yeah, tell them to hang on till then. :naughty:

Offical tomorrow? You're joking, right? We have waited so long, I would rather delay it for one more day, just for the peace of mind that it's not a joke. Let's be sensible here!

I agree, I mean how are we supposed t believe its not a wind up :blink:

well when Jerry posts it wont be a joke ..

I can tell him to delay until Wednesday .. I need to tell him asap

MFC . speak to me mannn :thumb_yello:

no don't do that...I'm in serious marriage problems as it is....checking every five minutes...Stop the madness :shocked:

:shocked:

DID YOU KNOW....

Warning: Useless information

That APPARENTLY, in the *can't spell this* aboriginee *LOL!* language, "kangaroo" means "I don't understand you"? Like, when people asked them what that animal was *kangaroo* they'd go "kangaroo! kangaroo!" hence why a kangaroo is called....*drum roll*....kangaroo! :biggrin2:

yeah, that's what they told me too when i was in australia - but seems to be just a legend, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo#Terminology - they probably just wanna impress tourists with that story :doh:

so, have there been any news on here in the last 2 days, except for that we'll get the news on april 1st? :blink:

I doubt he would joke either, can't we just delay April Fool's Day to Wednesday instead? :fisch::naughty:

tell him to post it tomorrow, and then again on wednesday, so we know for sure that it wasn't a joke. :naughty:

Im going with the original plan , we know after months and months of planning that this is no joke , anyways by the time he posts it probably will be into Wednesday Aussie time anyways

Original plan is a go go :thumb_yello:

Yeah baby :thumb_yello:

Im going with the original plan , we know after months and months of planning that this is no joke , anyways by the time he posts it probably will be into Wednesday Aussie time anyways

yey :yay::woot_jump:

OR NZ time...

Besides.. we all know the best things happen in aussie time :wink2:

Mannn doing this on April fools day .. my life is going to be hell!!! :boxed:

No joke he said

"Will be ready Tuesday":thumb_yello:

Yeah but Tuesday US time is still a 24 hour time slot. It is unlikely he will post as soon as he gets up, and if it is this time tomorrow, it will still be only 9.15 am in NY. So chances are, it will be well past April fools in the rest of the world...as I understood jokes are only carried out before lunch on April 1.

And MFCers in Oz and Japan will be asleep. Things always happen when we are not here, and when we stay up most of the night, NOTHING happens.

Is that Sod's law? I know it isn't Murphy's...:mf_rosetinted: