The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi and good night Sheena. "Wake up tangled in the sheets, on a bed that we callled home....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

GONE *pooooof*

GREAT !!!

:wub2:

Would love to hear that live :blush-anim-cl:

Your trying to replace a feeling without a name ....................

So wanted to go last year at Culzean, did you? I was at college in Ayr and love it there .... would love to go this year if i can .... are you ?:thumb_yello:

yeah i went but only on the saturday as the shuttle buses were totally messed up & myself & my pal vinnie doesnt drive :thumbdown: we had to leave while howard jones was still on "what a bummer " you need to go vicky , do u know its at strathclyde park this year which means we can either camp or get a late night bus back to my pals as he stays in halfway just near cambuslang

yeah i went but only on the saturday as the shuttle buses were totally messed up & myself & my pal vinnie doesnt drive :thumbdown: we had to leave while howard jones was still on "what a bummer " you need to go vicky , do u know its at strathclyde park this year which means we can either camp or get a late night bus back to my pals as he stays in halfway just near cambuslang

I'll check it all out :punk: Sounds good !

Cheers :thumb_yello:

Well i must get some sleep now

Night all xx

I'll check it all out :punk: Sounds good !

Cheers :thumb_yello:

Well i must get some sleep now

Night all xx

yeah u should i will be fab , my pals gonna see if he can get us some vip tickets now that would be cool :thumb_yello: well im going to bed to , night vicky have a gid yin !

No one here today :shocked:

I think if anyone comes on they are getting sidetracked by SLC!!!:naughty:

OK...off in the tub..don't know if I will be on later or not...have a good evening if i don't catch you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub2:

Oldings I need help, I'm definitely cracking up. It can't be good when you're wandering round Sainsbury's and find that you have written on your shopping list "2 pts mika"

:roftl: Welcome to the Oldlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: