MIKA rules

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone no the real date of when MIKA's new album is coming out?

ppppppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help cus i'm desperate i cant wait:naughty:

Someone from the MCF asked him at the NYC gig and he still working on the album. He did not give us any date yet.

Keep checking, MIKA has more dates in the US. Perhaps, someone wouls ask him again.

Someone from the MCF asked him at the NYC gig and he still working on the album. He did not give us any date yet.

Keep checking, MIKA has more dates in the US. Perhaps, someone wouls ask him again.

Might be a good idea to not pester him about it.

He said he was working on it and that he was going to take his time with it.

When he's ready we'll know, and I'd be happy with an album that hasn't been rushed and done to his satisfaction.

When he's ready we'll know, and I'd be happy with an album that hasn't been rushed and done to his satisfaction.

Yep, same here.

The earliest I would actually expect would be towards the end of the year, if that. I'm in no hurry, although very intrigued.

Wise words! I quite like new songs to filter in slowly anyway, for instance Holy Johnny and HMDYLM, just throw us another one now and again.......

Yes we all want a new album but we want it to be great, and not rushed.

I can't think of anything worse than Mika rushing out his (difficult, despite what he says :wink2: ) second album just for it to be a disappointment. I mean let's be honest, it still might not live up to expectations but at least if he takes his time we'll know he's put 110% into it and that's all we can ask! :wink2:

Of course I know as little as everyone else out there about dates, but I think it would be foolish to expect anything before the Autumn, at earliest.

I agree with you. I want him to take a longgg break. He really needs it. He told us at the NYC gig that he was tired!!!. Poor thing. I still can't wait. but good things come to those who wait. lol

• 2 months later...
don't shoot me but i heard not till march april 2009 :boxed: i know...too long to wait...

That's a long time :( , but I'm sure it's worth waiting :thumb_yello: and meanwhile we still can enjoy listening to LICM and watching Live ICM and looking forward to the gig on July 8 :)

And it could be worse. Some bands take years to record and release their albums. (I'm not joking on this. I've been reading the liner notes on hubby's Def Leppard Best of album and some of their albums took over 3 years!:shocked: )

• 8 months later...
I thought that it would be funny to bump this thread, as its 1 year anniversary is nearly here and we're still none the wiser :roftl:

And although I know we're closer than we were last year, the aching need is still there! C'mon Mika! I need some therapy! NOW!!!

Yes we all want a new album but we want it to be great, and not rushed.

I can't think of anything worse than Mika rushing out his (difficult, despite what he says :wink2: ) second album just for it to be a disappointment. I mean let's be honest, it still might not live up to expectations but at least if he takes his time we'll know he's put 110% into it and that's all we can ask! :wink2:

Of course I know as little as everyone else out there about dates, but I think it would be foolish to expect anything before the Autumn, at earliest.

I thought that meant THIS year, and then I saw the dates...:roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

all i have to say is that he need to take his time, cause inspiration is the key, although we are all dying to know more, seeing his new video is good enough to see that hes on his way to a great cd, we need to be patient!!! but its hard :wink2: