Long time no see :bye: How are you doing?

And the concerts are in February :teehee:

I am doing well, thanks! I graduated from college last year and have been traveling as much as I can since. How are things with you? I've got some wasabi peas that I'm munching on. :naughty: Will you be going to the concerts in February?

I am doing well, thanks! I graduated from college last year and have been traveling as much as I can since. How are things with you? I've got some wasabi peas that I'm munching on. :naughty: Will you be going to the concerts in February?

Alas no, as I don't like flying :eek:

But it sounds like the concerts will be a lot of fun, I will be sorry to miss the meet-up

• 2 months later...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! there's a Canadian thread!!!

I never even thought to look for one! :doh:

This is super exciting :) I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. Not too much Mika news makes it all the way out here so I'm grateful for the MFC community.

So happy to see fellow Canadians on here, perhaps there might be a few in my part of the prairies?

Wishing you all well :wub2:

Kat.

• 1 month later...

LOL ok so I'm feeling very ditsy right now :aah:, I just pm'd Suzy who is the Central Canada rep saying hi and also saying how I just found out there's a Canadian thread...then I come here and realize that in Feb I found it and got just as excited about it and even posted!!! I completely forgot :doh:...but it looks like I haven't missed much since then.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lol Kat that's too funny, we must revive this thread! It has been tried so many times but I wont give upppppp!!! T_T We Canadians have to stick together. I was hoping he would do a show in Toronto this year...T_T apparently he did a show not to long ago in Tdot and I managed to miss that window T_T come back!!! He's keeping himself so busy though I cant blame him for devoting his time more openly to where his fan bases reside. 

• Like 1

maybe one day when he's 60 he'll grace Alberta, Canada with a live show...a couple octaves lower by then lol but still fab...but of course!

You never know he could decide to do so! The world is his oyster you know? Lol I think the problem is that Canada is so damn big and our population is so itty bitty that most people overlook the fan base outside of Toronto most of the time. Plus having a french speaking province makes it even harder for the rest of us to compete T_T. 

Like Richard Kind's character on SPIN CITY, I'm part Canadian. (My great-grandfather was an Irishman married to a German woman in Mount Forest, Ontario.) I think my veins have some maple syrup running through them. Can I come hang with you guys?

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind hanging with you for a while IRL. It was fun getting to actually see you in Montreal, wish we'd all been able to have more time together as a team!

yeah hopefully the next time we can all get our rooms in the same hotel and be able to see more of each other and preferably have our hotel close to the gig so no one gets sick. 

lol yeah probably lmaooo. 

man I hope he does a surprise concert in Toronto for me >.> lmaooooooo. Also I am hoping to become a Canada Rep I think it would be nice to have someone welcome the new canadians <3 finally lmaooo