I'm a true Canadian, may I have two cookies ? :P I don't have blood, it's 100% maple syrup.

Good luck with this thread !

I may pop up on the chat in the next days, I still have to see that new chatroom. I'm school-free now ! Forever ! :das:

I'm a true Canadian, may I have two cookies ? :P I don't have blood, it's 100% maple syrup.

I may pop up on the chat in the next days, I still have to see that new chatroom. I'm school-free now ! Forever ! :das:

Yeah for no school!

I want my cookies too :D

LMAOOOO!!! you are all honorary Canadians as long as you have had Tim Hortons lmaooo

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_6IaChLjIrk/Tngb9KY7woI/AAAAAAAABBc/JAG9SXa5coE/s1600/Tim+Horton%2527s+Smile+Cookie+or+No+smile+cookie+revised.jpg

theres your cookie lmaoo

:kachinga: i had Tim Horton's twice!

.........once i had a coffee from the Tim Hortons in Penn Station in New York City, and once i got a sandwich, also from the one in Penn Station, but i took it to go & ate it in front of Webster Hall while queuing for Mika.  uh-oh, this doesn't disqualify me does it?!  *grabs the cookie and runs*

Edited by kreacher

oh do pop in! Ill be here I promise lmaoooo

are you like legit done forever? cuz that would be pretty cool and yeah I havnt been in the chat yet either I should check it out. 

Yeah for no school!

I want my cookies too :D

YAY!! ANOTHER CANADIAN!!

lmaoooo alas all i needed to do was promise cookies 

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! 

hortons-b-20.png

Edited by Salura22

:kachinga: i had Tim Horton's twice!

.........once i had a coffee from the Tim Hortons in Penn Station in New York City, and once i got a sandwich, also from the one in Penn Station, but i took it to go & ate it in front of Webster Hall while queuing for Mika.  uh-oh, this doesn't disqualify me does it?!  *grabs the cookie and runs*

lmaooo it still counts, you just purchased from our invading brothers and sisters >.> lmaoooo

P.S. I havnt figured out how to add a quote to a previous message if I forgot to add it originally yet >.> forgive the double post lmaooo! 

Edited by Salura22

oh do pop in! Ill be here I promise lmaoooo

are you like legit done forever? cuz that would be pretty cool and yeah I havnt been in the chat yet either I should check it out. 

Legit done forever for now. I'm a veterinary technician ! It's a "nurse" for animals and I work in a veterinary hospital with dogs, cats, rabbits and birds. :naughty:

Not sure if I will do this like.. forever so I "may" go back to school but not now !

Tim Hortons's Smile Cookies. :wub:  Have to tried the new Nutella donut ? It's awesome. :naughty:

Legit done forever for now. I'm a veterinary technician ! It's a "nurse" for animals and I work in a veterinary hospital with dogs, cats, rabbits and birds. :naughty:

Not sure if I will do this like.. forever so I "may" go back to school but not now !

Tim Hortons's Smile Cookies. :wub:  Have to tried the new Nutella donut ? It's awesome. :naughty:

yeah I know what you mean I applied for the same program but ended up on a waiting list but congrats that must be awesome! 

no I havnt tried the nutella donut yet though it sounds good though, I wanna try the oreo ice capp though omggggg maybe Ill have both tonight before second work >.> 

Edited by Salura22

lmaooo it still counts, you just purchased from our invading brothers and sisters >.> lmaoooo

P.S. I havnt figured out how to add a quote to a previous message if I forgot to add it originally yet >.> forgive the double post lmaooo!

Hockey and mounties and mapleleaves oh my! ...I'm sure glad the requirement wasn't to have eaten poutine :teehee:

Cingrats Allie! :dance_man: If its the end of the school, let's party. Like its the end of the schoold let's party LETS PARTY!

Hooray for the arrival of the Canadian contingent!

I really need to get my butt up to Ontario to see Sanf and Jen (my bestie some of you met in Montreal) and do some work on the family history. My great-grandfather was fire chief in Mount Forest. We have a pic of him with his unit and everything. 

Oh, and Mika's on fiyaaaaaaaaaah.

There. On topic with the main topic.

Congrats on finishing your studies, Alie! Yaaaaay!

Hooray for the arrival of the Canadian contingent!

I really need to get my butt up to Ontario to see Sanf and Jen (my bestie some of you met in Montreal) and do some work on the family history. My great-grandfather was fire chief in Mount Forest. We have a pic of him with his unit and everything. 

Oh, and Mika's on fiyaaaaaaaaaah.

There. On topic with the main topic.

yeah it would be fun but youll have to visit when the timing is more right for you next time! 

I walk into the Canadian thread and everyone is talking about Tim Horton's and maple syrup. Sounds about right. :naughty:

lmaooo we must do canadians proud by talking only of tim hortons and maple syrup! 

Sanfy, i just noticed the gif in your sig! as delicious as i'm sure those coffees are, Mika blinking is way more yummy

LMAO!!! you just noticed my Gif? Ive had it the whole time LMAOOO!!!! I made it myself I was watching the interview and I was like O_O omg...yes! Oh and the Lattes are the best im addicted to the French Vanilla! 

LMAO!!! you just noticed my Gif? Ive had it the whole time LMAOOO!!!! I made it myself I was watching the interview and I was like O_O omg...yes! Oh and the Lattes are the best im addicted to the French Vanilla!

I'd seen it before tons of times, but i guess i'd never really stopped to watch it :drool:

Oh Canada....

I feel the need to sing today but I fear that I may cause permanent hearing loss to my poor work colleagues! 

I'm riding in the Heart&Stroke Foundation Big Bike Challenge this afternoon, I haven't been on a bike in ages, my walk may look rather odd tomorrow LOL. 

Happy Day everyone :yes:

Oh Canada....

I feel the need to sing today but I fear that I may cause permanent hearing loss to my poor work colleagues!

I'm riding in the Heart&Stroke Foundation Big Bike Challenge this afternoon, I haven't been on a bike in ages, my walk may look rather odd tomorrow LOL.

Good luck!

When my kids were in elementary school, they were on a jump rope demo team for that foundation...

I'd seen it before tons of times, but i guess i'd never really stopped to watch it :drool:

LMAO!!! Nice yeah I stop and watch it alllllll the time 

funny you should comment on it I had originally made the one you had then saw you had it and made this one lmaooo

Oh Canada....

oh yes good luck lmaooo I tried riding a bike a few years ago and could barely do it

my big butt was in agony LMAOOO!! 

Good luck!

When my kids were in elementary school, they were on a jump rope demo team for that foundation...

OMG!!!! I loved jump rope for heart!!!! 

we never did anything that intense though, just regular jump rope and donations. 

I always just got my family to give money LMAO!!!!