Energy Music Awards backstage...Mika with Rihanna !

cubitus

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've just watched this video, and I can't see that he's doing anything like what everyone says he is.

Now maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but to me all he seems to be doing is talking to her and making eye contact while doing so, it doesn't look like he's gazing adoringly at her, just talking.

And as far as the nuzzling thing goes, he's just bending forward to say something in her ear, he doesn't even make contact with her neck. So I don't see what all the fuss is about:blink:

I totally agree with you:thumb_yello:

I like Rihanna from what I see from her in interviews, tvprogrammes etc. But I don't like her music that much. i have one cd of her, the one with SOS and Unfaithful because I like these songs but I don't really like her new songs. Well I do in the beginning and then they start getting annoying after a while.

But wasn't RiRi dating Josh Hartnett? :blink:

Haha that was cute. Either she's wearing REALLY high heels or she's amazingly tall, because she doesn't look that short next to Mika. Not that that's incredibly interesting, but I was quite surprised.

I don't know why everyone is making such a fuss about Mika and Rhianna. Do you guys really think they are dating? Does this mean every fellow musician to stand beside him or present an award with him will be instantly under suspicion?

Rhianna has said the following about being linked to various celebrities "You can't even go out with a friend who's a celebrity and have a good time without people making [bleep] up," Rihanna tells Allure. "Well, at least he's good-looking, right?"

I don't know why everyone is making such a fuss about Mika and Rhianna. Do you guys really think they are dating? [/i]

*applause* plus get realistic do you really think that they have any time to date each other or anyone else with their over busy shedules honestly?? no,no,no just some bunny action paper cup here and there. nothing more, nothing less.period.