• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why???

don't you want them????

***damn 35sec thing***

i got them so you can take them off now!

Megan and Taylor, i am SO jealous of you guys right about now!!!!!

you should be :glasses2: i'm actually quite depressed now.. all i can think about is mika and i know i'm not going to see him again for quite a while :tears:

I was a lollipop girl. I was the one holding the huge lollipop.

were you the lollipop girl for minnesota too? :blink: i can't remmber faces but they used that lollipop in minnesota too

yea, but you get to see mika tomorrow right?

ugh.. i wish i could see him again!!!!

YES!!!!!

*spazzes*

you should be :glasses2: i'm actually quite depressed now.. all i can think about is mika and i know i'm not going to see him again for quite a while :tears:

toooooooooooomooorrow! tomoorrow! i love ya!

next thing you know i'm going to be sporting a curly red fro.:naughty:

were you the lollipop girl for minnesota too? :blink: i can't remmber faces but they used that lollipop in minnesota too

No, no. lol

I was the one in Chicago only.

But I gave him the lollipop as a thank you for picking me.

So now he's using it in other concerts. :thumb_yello:

Looks like everyone already said what happened in Chicago. so need to write a report. ( I hate Writting more than anything lol )

hahah but picture says a lot.

i would have to say out of Philly/ NYC and Chicago , Chicago was the best concert. it could be because i didn't have my camera and i was in first row center and Mika was right there that i could just see him in his eyes :=]

and also i will have to add, Mika stayed in the same ****ing hotel that my and khusbu did..... but i found after he was gone uugh oo well i had an awesome time and met a lot of cool people.

ooohhhhkay megan i will.

hilary you are oh soo lucky!! lol

yea!! he used that lollipop at the MN show!!!!!

mili - it was nice meeting you! and i feel bad that k didn't get her square signed too.. :[ MIKA stayed in your hotel!!!! :shocked:

ooohhhhkay megan i will.

hilary you are oh soo lucky!! lol

yea!! he used that lollipop at the MN show!!!!!

mili - it was nice meeting you! and i feel bad that k didn't get her square signed too.. :[ MIKA stayed in your hotel!!!! :shocked:

What "Square"?

I saw pictures of that giant lollipop and I must say it was AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm curious how you made it!???

Thank you.

It was made with a giant cardboard circle with newspaper taped into a sort of spiral on top of that. Then I put paper mache all over it (gluey newspaper). Waited till it dryed, and then painted it! The lollipop stick was made with posterboard.

It was a lot of fun to meet more fans and MFC people including Leona and Kjoshi and Mjoshi. I really wanted to meet Melanie AKA Bonjour Mika, but failed to find her. I saw two girls I thought might be her, but they weren't.

Oh well...

Thanks so much for the report, Joanne! Glad you enjoyed Chicago, too,

and you're right -- you have to do something crazy now and then! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Thank you.

It was made with a giant cardboard circle with newspaper taped into a sort of spiral on top of that. Then I put paper mache all over it (gluey newspaper). Waited till it dryed, and then painted it! The lollipop stick was made with posterboard.

dang, that so cool!! GOOD JOB!!! :thumb_yello: I must say, it looked really good up there!! (I wasen't at the concert :thumbdown: but could totally spot it from pictures!)

I hope he continues to use it throughout the rest of his tour!!

dang, that so cool!! GOOD JOB!!! :thumb_yello: I must say, it looked really good up there!! (I wasen't at the concert :thumbdown: but could totally spot it from pictures!)

I hope he continues to use it throughout the rest of his tour!!

it did look good!!

i hope he uses it too!

NICELY DONE :D

Mommylovesmika, I would have loved to have met you!

Melanie: I had assumed that after the show it would be easy to find you! I am so sorry that you didn't get your book signed -- that was the one bad thing about the HOB -- too easy for Mika to leave in peace!! LOL

--Joanne

Melanie: I had assumed that after the show it would be easy to find you! I am so sorry that you didn't get your book signed -- that was the one bad thing about the HOB -- too easy for Mika to leave in peace!! LOL

--Joanne

Joanne - did i meet you? for some reason i think i know who you are..?

I wanted to meet you Bonjour!! but i had no clue what you looked like lol

Joanne - did i meet you? for some reason i think i know who you are..?

I wanted to meet you Bonjour!! but i had no clue what you looked like lol

aww well I was the girl with the ruffled shirt:roftl: leaning against a pillar in pain :P

It was easy for mika to leave, and I think that's rare so he took the opportunity to just dash out. I still believe that he would have stayed, it was just too much...The weather was about to get really bad :(

Midway State, never made it to Minnisota:thumbdown: and they havn't been on myspace today, I hope everythings cool :)