Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh :doh: i was there

you forgot to mention him hitting himself in the face during big girl

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27917750

and hitting himself in the face during lollipop :naughty:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27896220

omg!!! jet lag you are beautiful!:lmao:

Well my advice, don't watch them after eating, my belly is hurting me badly now :roftl:

Poor boy, it wasn't his day :naughty:

*OUCH!* I don't care!:lol3:

2252306420_e01afb27ef.jpg

Does anyone else see how the curtains are made to form an "M"?? Was that on purpose as their only stage decoration or is that just a fluke :shocked:

pretty sure it's on purpose...they had to use all their fantasy to arrange a stage!

Pics are wonderful ! Thank you so much !

This atmosphere is so...magic ! :wub2:

In french, we could say : "c'est un mal pour un bien" which means : it was bad that there was a bad weather BUT in fact , this unexpected accident gave them a magicall moment for the audience ! :flowers2:

2252306420_e01afb27ef.jpg

Does anyone else see how the curtains are made to form an "M"?? Was that on purpose as their only stage decoration or is that just a fluke :shocked:

Whoa, I didn't even notice that! (Too busy staring at a certain someone wearing a blue tie.) :wub2: But that is TOO COOL!! :punk:

I just entered the room while this pic was on my screen. And suddenly I thought 'hey that's an M!' I didn't notice from up close, but from a distance it's very clear. :thumb_yello:

i couldn't find a way to post this yesterday morning, but i met mika last night. in his hotel. i was so shocked!

i'd waited patiently to meet him when he was swarmed after the show, but he left. i was so upset! so we just drove around for a while, trying to find somewhere to eat. we ended up following some random van hoping it was them but we got caught in a red light so that went down the toilet, but we decided to go to a restraunt in a hotel and we're walking down the hall and then he walks out of the elevator. omg it was amazing! i got two hugs...i stepped on his toes and i shook his hand with the wrong hand. i even almost started crying lol.

i love mika so much! gahh. and his sweater was really soft. :mf_lustslow:

i couldn't find a way to post this yesterday morning, but i met mika last night. in his hotel. i was so shocked!

i'd waited patiently to meet him when he was swarmed after the show, but he left. i was so upset! so we just drove around for a while, trying to find somewhere to eat. we ended up following some random van hoping it was them but we got caught in a red light so that went down the toilet, but we decided to go to a restraunt in a hotel and we're walking down the hall and then he walks out of the elevator. omg it was amazing! i got two hugs...i stepped on his toes and i shook his hand with the wrong hand. i even almost started crying lol.

That's AMAZING!!! What did he say???

YOU MET MIKA IN A HOTEL ELEVATOR????????????????????????:stretcher:

:shocked:How lucky is that???!

WOW! :toot:

that's pretty awesome:punk: :punk:

is SLC so small???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lucky girl! :thumb_yello:

Seriously, someone should let Mika know (in an official way, like through the MFC admins or so) that so many of us would love to hear it in London...PELASE?!

Deb, would you be able to organise it? or Freddie?

It would be nice in an official way too if Mika and co got know just how grateful the fans at SLC were that they put on their THE SHOW MUST GO ON attitude and gave them something unique to remember them by.

Credit where credits due is my motto lol.

I would so LOVE to be able to say, "Sure, I'll just call Mika to let him know!"

:naughty:

But you're both right, it would be great to be able to give this kind

of feedback in a more direct way. Hopefully, once this OFFICIAL status

thing is worked out, we'll be able to do that more... :thumb_yello:

In the meantime, I sure hope someone's reading!

dcdeb

i want that too :shocked:

Great, you lucky girl! :thumb_yello: We also had the same hotel with Mika & the band in Stockholm and we met Martin, Cherisse and Saranyade there. :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

my favorite:

Mika020.jpg

Mika003.jpg

hahaha i LOOOOVE your favorite :lmfao: and i love how you can see all the hearts in the 2nd one!