Mika and Perez together.....

daisylou

Walking Perez's doggy! .....SWEET!

Perez was on Radio 1 Switch last night with Annie Mack. Vernon has just played a snippet now. Perez says Mika is going round as he has a thing for his dog!

Thought he didn't like dogs?

Well if the saying is true and dogs look like their owners....Perez's dog will have it's hair dyed a different colour every week!.....cute!

No don't buy Mika a doggy for Valentine's Guys! They are for keeps not just for one day and he isn't there to look after it!

xxx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez's dog is the sex though....understandable - if i was 17 years younger sporting 4 legs and a tail - i would soooo be in there.

:blink: I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but Teddy Hilton is pretty darn

adorable...

http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-28-for-all-you-teddy-hilton-fans

:)

dcdeb

Ooooo naughty Perez letting doggy bite his jumper/arm poor boy needs toys!

Can't see Meeks letting him do that to his clothes....remember the spray paint cans and the tshirt fiasco with Perez?

I want a doggy sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

xxx

*Gets a vision of Mika with the dog on his arm, someone shouts something at him...Mika to an innocent bystander: "HOLD MY POODLE! HOLD MY POODLE!" Runs after the guy*

Yeah had a White Chicks moment:naughty:

hahaha so random:roftl: And later Mika & Perez will be singing 'A thousand miles' in the car right?:thumb_yello:

For some reason I'm not getting the pics, although I saw a small pic on the Perez tv link, which looks adorable, I can see why Mika would go ga ga over him, the dog I mean, heh heh.

How do we know Mika doesn't like dogs? He said in the TV hits interview he wants to hire a dog to take on walks round London!!??

XXXXX

I was thinking this, I know had a bit of a bad moment with a dog because of some jewellry he was wearing, but as far as I have seen in other interviews he hasn't said he doesn't like them, actually didn't he say that he gets on better with dogs than some humans?

Perez's dog looks like he needs some serious training pfft, I'm all for serious training of dogs no matter how small and cute they are they ALL have teeth (well nearly).

I'm not into cute dogs, I like dogs that have intelligence or other character traits that rely less on dressing them in stupid ppl clothes, dogs are NOT meant to wear clothes (I can almost allow a dog coat for the cold), but stupid dog clothes are pathetic and make the dog look like a fool.

I think there are a lot of people out there too that need training pfft (grumpy moany mood after watching idiots on the news).

I was thinking this, I know had a bit of a bad moment with a dog because of some jewellry he was wearing, but as far as I have seen in other interviews he hasn't said he doesn't like them, actually didn't he say that he gets on better with dogs than some humans?

True! I forgot it!! He is like me :naughty:

i think he said it was more rewarding to do things for dogs or something

like that...

Oh gosh, I think I remember that interview slightly where he mentioned something about a dog and his jewelry. I can't remember it though, do you? Jump start my memory. :naughty:

I remember the interview where he said it's more rewarding to do things for dogs than it is for humans.

Oh gosh, I think I remember that interview slightly where he mentioned something about a dog and his jewelry. I can't remember it though, do you? Jump start my memory. :naughty:

I remember the interview where he said it's more rewarding to do things for dogs than it is for humans.

that is so cute!!!!!!!!:)

Mika and Perez's puppy

"aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"