Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, is everyone welcome? Be careful what you say, we're 36 already :naughty:

with the maybes.. we are 50 :roftl: imagine an MFC house with 50 MFCers.... that would be insane :roftl:

if ever one of you finds out he can't go,

i'll be very sorry for him indeed:shocked:

but i'll be happy to help him get rid of the spare ticket(s) :wink2:

is it sold out? Well I'm not sure yet if I can go but I really hope but I will think about you first in case I won't go

Does somebody know after how many days you get the tickets? I bought them online at ticketmaster. :wink2:

I have not received mine yet either and was wondering the same thing..

I rememmber reading on their website that it takes them a week on average to post them.

Hey guys,

There is randomly a slight chance that I may be in Holland in July. My urge to make it happen increases significantly with thoughts of this show :naughty:. Anyway, is this show sold out/will it sell out soon/how much chance to I have of still snagging a ticket somehow later on (in a few months)?

It would really make my life. If he isn't gonna come to me, I'll have to chase him down I 'spose :bleh::naughty:

Hey guys,

There is randomly a slight chance that I may be in Holland in July. My urge to make it happen increases significantly with thoughts of this show :naughty:. Anyway, is this show sold out/will it sell out soon/how much chance to I have of still snagging a ticket somehow later on (in a few months)?

It would really make my life. If he isn't gonna come to me, I'll have to chase him down I 'spose :bleh::naughty:

Mika would say smt like: "That's demented! Did you come all the way from Australia to see me???" and you could answer:"Well, if you are not coming to us, we will come to you!" (Like Mohammed and the mountain...)

Hey, I'd like to meet some other MFC'ers when I get there (when I'm allowed to go, but I'm pretty sure I am as my mum told my sister Mika was coming to A'dam). Anyway, maybe we should have something that MFC'ers could wear to all the Mika concerts they go to, so fellow MFC'ers will recognize eachother. xD Like a button! A MFC button!

Maybe I should post this in the suggestions board...or has it been suggested already?

Hey guys,

I looked at the site where they sell the tickets, but yesterday there where still enough tickets. I don't know how soon, but I think that it will be sold out. it'll be great if you can come to see him!!

Finally going. Hope i can find some cheap flights or i´m ****ed

Thanks to all the dutchies for threatening me with breaking my legs, go to my home and kill me...:mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome. Ik weet waar je huis woont. :naughty:

Great that you're coming! :punk: :punk:

Finally going. Hope i can find some cheap flights or i´m ****ed

Thanks to all the dutchies for threatening me with breaking my legs, go to my home and kill me...:mf_rosetinted:

*Pats head* You know we do it with love:mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

Blue...it was you right who said the quote in my sig in the queue tuesday?:naughty:

Dewi! That's great! :thumb_yello:

Yeah! I actually thought I'd be too late with ordering tickets, but apparently it isn't even sold out yet. Lucky me!

I'm looking forward to - maybe - seeing you guys again, though I don't think I'll be there as early as last time.:boxed:

Hey, I'd like to meet some other MFC'ers when I get there (when I'm allowed to go, but I'm pretty sure I am as my mum told my sister Mika was coming to A'dam). Anyway, maybe we should have something that MFC'ers could wear to all the Mika concerts they go to, so fellow MFC'ers will recognize eachother. xD Like a button! A MFC button!

Maybe I should post this in the suggestions board...or has it been suggested already?

We already have MFC buttons and we have flashing hearts :wink2:

We already have MFC buttons and we have flashing hearts :wink2: