Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

You have to come stay in my MFC hotel too Ingie, it'll come naturally for you because we have the same bed, remember? :naughty:

I might stay at your hotel to babet if you don't mind ofcourse :blush-anim-cl:

it depends on the time of the end of the concert :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to come stay in my MFC hotel too Ingie, it'll come naturally for you because we have the same bed, remember? :naughty:

Sounds like fun:wub2: And yeah I can easily adapt since we have the same bed:naughty: It's gonna be awesome:punk:

they played that song at the HMH in amsterdam before MIKA came on stage :roftl: and yes I was doing the dance a bit to :roftl:

Haha I can remember that :roftl: I was dancing as well.. I've still got something on my phone where you can hear everybody in the HMH singing along to a song!:naughty:

Haha I can remember that :roftl: I was dancing as well.. I've still got something on my phone where you can hear everybody in the HMH singing along to a song!:naughty:

I would kill to see MIKA do the carlton dance :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry I thought I was on the dutch thread :boxed:

I just asked her if there was some room for me in the MFC hotel ;)

Tsk, now you spoil the fun... Just let him think it was an indecent proposal. :das:

Speaking of funny dances: California Dreamin' was also played before every gig. Andy filmed us in Glasgow when we were singing and waving along with that one. :naughty:

Tsk, now you spoil the fun... Just let him think it was an indecent proposal. :das:

Speaking of funny dances: California Dreamin' was also played before every gig. Andy filmed us in Glasgow when we were singing and waving along with that one. :naughty:

Oh let me do it then:naughty:

Freddie heeft geen flauw idee waar we het over hebben. Oh Blue ga je dat dansje in Londen en Amsterdam dan ook weer doen?:naughty: Ik heb er al zo'n zin in!:thumb_yello:

Freddie heeft geen flauw idee waar we het over hebben. Oh Blue ga je dat dansje in Londen en Amsterdam dan ook weer doen?:naughty: Ik heb er al zo'n zin in!:thumb_yello:

Ja hoor, met liefde, als ze weer dezelfde muziek draaien als in november/december... :naughty:

Oh let me do it then:naughty:

Ja hoor, met liefde, als ze weer dezelfde muziek draaien als in november/december... :naughty:

Hoe ga jij eigenlijk verkleed? Weer helemaal in het blauw?

Oeeh nasty:naughty: Ging je nou de 26ste of de 25ste of allemaal?:roftl:

Now you're upsetting me too!!! :blink:

It isn't important. What is important is that you must come to our little country too:mf_rosetinted:

I might but I can't say just yet.

By the way......is it a festival or an open air Mika gig???

Ok...........

So I've gone a bit mad and got a ticket....now I REALLY hope that I can actually make it!! I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a way,lol!!

I can't wait, it should be such a great experience!!

Now you're upsetting me too!!! :blink:

I can understand them:bleh: :roftl:

I might but I can't say just yet.

By the way......is it a festival or an open air Mika gig???

First thing I asked too.....I just don't fancy travelling for a festival like that, cause of the risks we all know of......I'd rather not risk it than get upset.

Go on, you KNOW you want to!!:roftl: