Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiehoe, I got my tickets for the concert!

I'v only one question for rockinbabzz (or someone else living next to Amsterdam). I'm searching for a cheap hotel/hostel/B&B, for me and two friends, next to Westerpark. Can you give me a recommendation?

Idd, does anyone have any idea? prices are looking steap :blink:

Well, something like that could be an option... :naughty:

Wel, if it's not banned or specifically forbidden, then in my book "it's an option":naughty:

Btw, does anyone know the capacity of the "place"? How many ppl will be there??

P.S. Carin, I have to comment on your sig: Mika looks truly possessed in it...Scary!!!

Wel, if it's not banned or specifically forbidden, then in my book "it's an option":naughty:

P.S. Carin, I have to comment on your sig: Mika looks truly possessed in it...Scary!!!

No idea. This is supposed to be the site: 482x300_gustafson.jpg

Well, I think it is mostly forbidden in that area, but perhaps there is some campingplace or someting near by? :naughty:

About the capacity, I thought I'd read somewhere that the capacity is 8.000 but I can't find it anymore :blink:

My sig :roftl: Lets just say, that picture made me laugh everytime I saw it, and so Starrats made me a sig of it. I still laugh when I see it, but is is a bit of a scary pose, that's for sure! :roftl:

Oeeh nasty:naughty: Ging je nou de 26ste of de 25ste of allemaal?:roftl:

Hehe, shall I speak English then? :naughty:

I'll be there on the 25th and 26th. I have a ticket for the 28th too but I am still not sure about that one. We'll see. :wink2:

Ok...........

So I've gone a bit mad and got a ticket....now I REALLY hope that I can actually make it!! I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a way,lol!!

I can't wait, it should be such a great experience!!

I can understand them

First thing I asked too.....I just don't fancy travelling for a festival like that, cause of the risks we all know of......I'd rather not risk it than get upset.

Go on, you KNOW you want to!!

you're coming to :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

and it's a MIKA concert :punk:

Ok...........

So I've gone a bit mad and got a ticket....now I REALLY hope that I can actually make it!! I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a way,lol!!

I can't wait, it should be such a great experience!!

I can understand them:bleh: :roftl:

Haha, I KNEW you would come! :roftl: :roftl:

It's nice to know the language, isn't it? :das:

“Live At Westerpark beviel heel goed”, vertelt Lian van Leeuwen van het Mojo. “Het publiek, de omgeving en wijzelf waren erg tevreden over het verloop.” En dus krijgt de serie een vervolg. Met evenveel namen en een even grote capaciteit; het terrein biedt ruimte aan maximaal 15.000 mensen. Per concert bekijkt Mojo hoeveel ruimte daadwerkelijk wordt gebruikt.

:shocked:

And in English:

"Live at Westerpark pleased very well", Lian van Leeuwen of the Mojo told. "The public, environmet and ourselves were very pleased about the course". And so there will be a continuation. With many great names, and a large capacity; the ground gives place to a maximum of 15.000 people. Per gig, Mojo will decide how many places will be used for real.

So a maximum of 15.000... That's quite a lot :blink: But I don't think/hope that all the places will get in use.