Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babz, zou er misschien een beetje plaats zijn voor mij in je MFC hotel? :blush-anim-cl:

Natuurlijk is voor jou een plekje :thumb_yello:

Ok...........

So I've gone a bit mad and got a ticket....now I REALLY hope that I can actually make it!! I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a way,lol!!

I can't wait, it should be such a great experience!!

Yay, I hope you can make it!! Do it for the paprikacrisps :naughty:

Or in Babz's garden? :naughty:

Actually, yeah, we have a quite big garden, if anyone fancies putting up a tent there it's completely fine by me :thumb_yello: So now I'm not only the owner of the MFC hotel but also the MFC camping :roftl:

Actually, yeah, we have a quite big garden, if anyone fancies putting up a tent there it's completely fine by me :thumb_yello: So now I'm not only the owner of the MFC hotel but also the MFC camping :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

The only other thing we need on the day of the gig is nice weather. :naughty:

Well we do know for sure that it's going to be warmer then it was at his last gig in here :naughty:

Hehe, especially Haasje will be very pleased! :naughty:

*remembers Haasje sitting in front of the back entrance wrapped up in the MFC flag to stand the cold* :huglove:

Ok...........

So I've gone a bit mad and got a ticket....now I REALLY hope that I can actually make it!! I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a way,lol!!

I can't wait, it should be such a great experience!!

I can understand them:bleh: :roftl:

First thing I asked too.....I just don't fancy travelling for a festival like that, cause of the risks we all know of......I'd rather not risk it than get upset.

Go on, you KNOW you want to!!:roftl:

awww hope we both can make it dear :wub2: would LOVE to see you again

15'000 ? wow that's really big ! I don't hope it's sold out but If it's not and I can't come than I would be sitting on my ticket... so both not really cool :thumbdown:

Natuurlijk is voor jou een plekje :thumb_yello:

Yay, I hope you can make it!! Do it for the paprikacrisps :naughty:

Do I hear/read MFC hotel? :bleh:

Hey guys, I'm DEFINITELY going to be there!

My friend had trouble yesterday with the link, but I figured it out last night and he is now printing it off as we speak.

Starrets, sorry I didn't come back on yesterday to let you know, I hope you have been able to find someone for your ticket, if your friend didn't take it.

So I'm looking forward to joining you all. Heard so much about Amsterdam and can't wait to get there.

Hey guys, I'm DEFINITELY going to be there!

My friend had trouble yesterday with the link, but I figured it out last night and he is now printing it off as we speak.

Starrets, sorry I didn't come back on yesterday to let you know, I hope you have been able to find someone for your ticket, if your friend didn't take it.

So I'm looking forward to joining you all. Heard so much about Amsterdam and can't wait to get there.

Good you will be there! But first.... London :biggrin2:

Good you will be there! But first.... London :biggrin2:

Oh yes!

But I am looking forward to the new experience of coming to Amsterdam.

It's funny, I 've always talked about going to places, and thought how nice it would be to go, but never got the motivation to do anything about it (well apart from my 2 US trips in the '80s and Christmas in Austria in the '90s, which was mainly to do with getting away from annoying family members).

But Mika has motivated me to want to travel more, Munich last year and now Amsterdam, and who knows where later on! I just feel totally inspired to spread my wings.