Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

I think a lot of us will be wearing one:roftl: what's your color going to be?

no colour, it's just see through:naughty:What about yours?

I'm wearing a blue short trenchcoat, if anyone wants to know:naughty:

I'm afraid I won't recognize any of you:boxed:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has done her homework very well... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

talking about my song ? :roftl: There was an oranje invasion in Switzerland last month I couldn't miss this :roftl: Although I still can't pronounce it right after they tried to teach me so many times :naughty:

Black, very black hihi, like i said, it looks like a garbage bag:roftl: Well I think everyone's first question will be, are u from mfc??:roftl: Oh, and I'll still be wearing the 'glowing' heart, without the glowing part.

I will be the drowned rat in a wheelchair!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Black, very black hihi, like i said, it looks like a garbage bag:roftl: Well I think everyone's first question will be, are u from mfc??:roftl: Oh, and I'll still be wearing the 'glowing' heart, without the glowing part.

I don't have a glowing heart, sadly:naughty:

Did you know there's going to be a surprise?

Oh btw, after the gig we saw the band: Mikey, dunno how, he recognized me and stopped. He even asked if anyone would be in Amsterdam: apparently there will be a surprise. Damn it, why does he have to spoil it?

He also asked us if we liked David, but didn't manage to talk to him. Martin passed by us quite a few times, but no Cherisse or Saranayde

Look!

i hope everyone has fun tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Is it there monday already?:naughty:

Or a huge inflatable roof!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Now that sounds like a great surprise hihi:roftl:

About the grouppic, euhm, how are we ever gonna get like 90 people in a pic :naughty: I like the idea though:roftl:

i asked that so many people on Friday and nobody in the line next to me was from here. and even though some of the non-mfcers were nice i felt so lonely until i met people from here and from polish mfc :boxed: they didn't even sing with me when we could hear Mika rehearsing.. but i think MFC will be everywhere in Amsterdam :naughty:

Now that sounds like a great surprise hihi:roftl:

About the grouppic, euhm, how are we ever gonna get like 90 people in a pic :naughty: I like the idea though:roftl:

Okay, then just the people we can meet. I'm just a 1.65 m long girl, with short blonde hair, blue trenchcoat, see through poncho, face like a toddler with too much make-up:roftl:

i asked that so many people on Friday and nobody in the line next to me was from here. and even though some of the non-mfcers were nice i felt so lonely until i met people from here and from polish mfc :boxed: they didn't even sing with me when we could hear Mika rehearsing.. but i think MFC will be everywhere in Amsterdam

Wow weird!

But idd...So many mfc'ers going now... Will be hard to miss one:roftl:

Okay, then just the people we can meet. I'm just a 1.65 m long girl, with short blonde hair, blue trenchcoat, see through poncho, face like a toddler with too much make-up:roftl:

Okay.... hihi, I'm like 1.62m, big girl, brownish hair, glasses, black poncho (which i'm hopefully not going to need:naughty:, and well I'll be wearing the heart and the mika rosette! :thumb_yello: