Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe :punk: I have a ticket... but no idea what I'm doing in July because I finish school in May and want to work a little bit to earn money for London.

But I really hope I can go to amsterdam

I hope that you can come :punk: and I need to know soon if I can come :blink:

Oh eaaasy...Gotta get my clogs out of the closet:mf_rosetinted: We'll also need cheese, weed, and windmills and we'll have the perfect Dutch ambiance:naughty:

What about those weird clothes?:naughty:

And: I don't even have clogs:naughty:

oh fck!

We can't buy tickets becouse we don't have visa or any master card, so we can't pay !!! HOW I CAN BUY TICKETS??

You could call them but considering you're not living here I think you should ask someone else to buy them for you. Try Diana, who offered something some pages back. I wish I could do it for you but I've already done it for Niki27 and I can't take anymore:thumb_yello:

You could call them but considering you're not living here I think you should ask someone else to buy them for you. Try Diana, who offered something some pages back. I wish I could do it for you but I've already done it for Niki27 and I can't take anymore:thumb_yello:

But my mother want too !! =//

I GOT MY CHICKET!!! :naughty: Just bought it at the postoffice. Yay!! Only half a year to go :roftl:

Quote:

Wiehoe, I got my tickets for the concert!

I'v only one question for rockinbabzz (or someone else living next to Amsterdam). I'm searching for a cheap hotel/hostel/B&B, for me and two friends, next to Westerpark. Can you give me a recommendation?

And maybe it's possible to stay at your house Babbzz? Of course We'll pay for it.

Yeah you can stay with me too if you want to, and you don't have to pay for it you silly! Just bring me chocolates or someth :bleh: But I don't exactly live 'next to' Westerpark, I live in Uithoorn, it's about 15 km away from Amsterdam, but very easy to reach by bus.

Babz how big is your house ?? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Quite big :naughty:

I GOT MY CHICKET!!! :naughty: Just bought it at the postoffice. Yay!! Only half a year to go :roftl:

Yeah you can stay with me too if you want to, and you don't have to pay for it you silly! Just bring me chocolates or someth :bleh: But I don't exactly live 'next to' Westerpark, I live in Uithoorn, it's about 15 km away from Amsterdam, but very easy to reach by bus.

Quite big :naughty:

I suggest a sleepover at Babz house:roftl: