Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Well because you swissies refuse to use the euro it's not so easy :bleh: But do you have paypal? I don't yet but I was going to set up a paypal acount this weekend for my fishies anyway, so...

No I don't have paypal :thumbdown:

If this doesn't work, I have extra tickets :thumb_yello:

Maybe this would be easier :blush-anim-cl::wub2: could you put one aside for me? If I can't come and nobody else wants the ticket then I send you the money.. but of course I try everything to come !!!!! :punk:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't have paypal :thumbdown:

Maybe this would be easier :blush-anim-cl::wub2: could you put one aside for me? If I can't come and nobody else wants the ticket then I send you the money.. but of course I try everything to come !!!!! :punk:

ok i'll put it aside for you :thumb_yello:

Yeah I think that's easier then :thumb_yello: Go Starrats!

lol I knew there was a change that people would have troubles with ordering so I ordered 3 extra tickets :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue

I'm thinking of staying the night at your temporary MFC hotel too (and bring Haasje) if that's OK with you Babzz. It's much easier than driving all the way home - and I think it's nice to have a sort of quiet afterparty with all the MFCers who are staying (no rockstar behaviour!).

Wiehoe, I got my tickets for the concert!

I'v only one question for rockinbabzz (or someone else living next to Amsterdam). I'm searching for a cheap hotel/hostel/B&B, for me and two friends, next to Westerpark. Can you give me a recommendation?

And maybe it's possible to stay at your house Babbzz? Of course We'll pay for it.

Why can't you buy tickets? ( It's not sold out.. )

Does anybody know how many people fit into the westergasfabriek? ( I couldn't find it on the website... :wink2: )

I don't know how many people fit in the park :blink:

why is everybody able to buy tickets except me :crybaby:

My friend tried to get my ticket this morning, but it came up with the same message as last night before they went on sale. He used the link from Myspace site. He's gonna try again when he gets back from shopping.

But the concert isn't in the westergasfebriek, but in the park isn't it?

Question: I've heard something about a dresscode, does someone know about it?

It's outside ? Well then I'm sure there are a LOT of people... but we're official by then.. so FIRST ROW :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think there is a dresscode but just dress up as anything you want to :punk: :punk:

My friend tried to get my ticket this morning, but it came up with the same message as last night before they went on sale. He used the link from Mikasounds site. He's gonna try again when he gets back from shopping.

If it doesn't work and the person that i promesed my last ticket to gets her own (i'll hear that tonight) I could put it aside for you :thumb_yello:

yes I'll be at the concert on the 26th, but I don't know if I get my tickets before that.

I don't know how long they take to get here

okay well if you have it by then you can bring it and I pay you I don't like to owe people money lol thanks a looooot anyway!! :flowers2:

Why can't you buy tickets? ( It's not sold out.. )

Does anybody know how many people fit into the westergasfabriek? ( I couldn't find it on the website... :wink2: )

I don't know I think it's a problem with my credit card, which is a bit worrying because last time that happened sb had stolen 2000 euros from my account :boxed: