Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I am cursing inside soooo hard: july 8th will probably be right in the middle of the periode of our family summer holiday:sneaky2:

We haven't booked anything yet, but hubby's got 3 weeks off from june 28 untill july 19th.......and we had already decided to go away for two weeks.....:thumbdown:

I am going to look for a vacationspot on the internet today and tomorrow.

You call it 'afschaffing'? :biggrin2:

Well I think it's the same sort of concert series as the ones at Somerset House. Proper concerts, not a festival. So... well... I hope... no 'afschaffing'! :naughty:

hey "mijn nederlands is niet zo goed!" :naughty::roftl:

Hoe noem je dat?

I'm going to Paris... I was planning to do Arras... and now this? Is this sensible? :naughty:

hey "mijn nederlands is niet zo goed!" :naughty::roftl:

Hoe noem je dat?

I'm going to Paris... I was planning to do Arras... and now this? Is this sensible? :naughty:

I think Amsterdam is quite a safe one. :thumb_yello:

Eh... I think the right word is 'afgelasting'. Which comes from the verb 'afgelasten' which is quite hard to conjugate. So never mind, just use the word 'cancellation'. :naughty:

I think Amsterdam is quite a safe one. :thumb_yello:

Eh... I think the right word is 'afgelasting'. Which comes from the verb 'afgelasten' which is quite hard to conjugate. So never mind, just use the word 'cancellation'. :naughty:

It is safe, I'm on hols, and it's close to home... How could I resist?

Have I ever mentioned I loved the fact Belgium was in the center of everything? :mf_rosetinted:

Ik snap het niet.. op de ene site kosten de kaartjes 70 euro en op de andere 36.. :shocked: ( waarom zo'n groot verschil?! )

Als je netjes tot zaterdag wacht en je kaartjes via Ticketservice bestelt, dan kosten ze 36 euro (excl. administratiekosten). Tickets die nu al worden aangeboden zijn duurder omdat die verkopers er gewoon flink aan willen verdienen (en je willen laten geloven dat het al bijna is uitverkocht).

[Edit] Eens met Ingie. :biggrin2:

I would like to go to this, does anyone have details on ticket prices.

And no Blue the penguin is staying at home.

UNLESS A CERTAIN TALL BLOKE PERSUADES ME OTHERWISE.:wink2:

36 euros at ticketservice which is the most reliable one:thumb_yello: That's like 26,79 pounds

I would like to go to this, does anyone have details on ticket prices.

And no Blue the penguin is staying at home.

UNLESS A CERTAIN TALL BLOKE PERSUADES ME OTHERWISE.:wink2:

http://www.oor.nl/news_details.asp?id=5212

MIKA

Dinsdag 8 juli 2008

Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek - Amsterdam

Entree: € 36 (excl. servicekosten)

Aanvang: 19.30 uur.

Kaartverkoop start a.s. zaterdag om 10 uur

Voor meer informatie zie http://www.liveatwesterpark.nl

Tickets go on sale Saturday 16 Feb 10 AM - http://www.ticketmaster.nl (site comes in English too).

Bring the penguin, bring the penguin! Or are you scared that they will pick you up and dump you in Artis Zoo - which is nearby? :roftl: :roftl:

Ohhhh... Andy is coming to Amsterdam again... :blush-anim-cl:

OMG Amsterdam!:shocked: Can somebody please buy an extra ticket for me?:wub2:

You don't need a credit card to order tickets online, you can pay with your bankcard (by Ideal for example)! If you use 'internetbankieren' at home the procedure is very simple! :thumb_yello:

Als je netjes tot zaterdag wacht en je kaartjes via Ticketservice bestelt, dan kosten ze 36 euro (excl. administratiekosten). Tickets die nu al worden aangeboden zijn duurder omdat die verkopers er gewoon flink aan willen verdienen (en je willen laten geloven dat het al bijna is uitverkocht).

[Edit] Eens met Ingie. :biggrin2:

Thanks :biggrin2: I already thought 70 euro's was a bit expensive.. :wink2: ( even tough I'd happily pay it for mika:naughty: )

You don't need a credit card to order tickets online, you can pay with your bankcard (by Ideal for example)! If you use 'internetbankieren' at home the procedure is very simple! :thumb_yello:

Really? Are you sure about that? Well, than I have no reasons left to stay away :biggrin2:

http://www.oor.nl/news_details.asp?id=5212

Tickets go on sale Saturday 16 Feb 10 AM - www.ticketmaster.nl (site comes in English too).

Bring the penguin, bring the penguin! Or are you scared that they will pick you up and dump you in Artis Zoo - which is nearby? :roftl: :roftl:

Ohhhh... Andy is coming to Amsterdam again... :blush-anim-cl:

I am worried I may end up in a zoo, with the three London shows, I am scared that one morning I won't be waking up to queue for Mika, but for the fish in a bucket.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: