Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell them that he almost never comes to the netherlands, so it's special.. ( that's what i said:wink2: )

Are you going by train, by any chance? ( cause I'm going by train from nijmegen:bleh: )

Probably I'll be going by train from Maastricht :bleh:

I still have to check my exams and see if the date is somewhat sure

Because it is kinda close to me ,and it would be cool to go if the gig will be on

'Kinda close'? Amsterdam? Will you be in Germany again this summer?

Well the good thing is that we'll finally meet then! :naughty:

YAY!! Of course I'm going! Mika in Amsterdam again, who would've thought that? I'm just going to pick up a ticket at the postoffice saturdaymorning.

I'm going to Paris... I was planning to do Arras... and now this? Is this sensible? :naughty:

Ooh Niki do come please! You can stay with me if you want to :wink2: This goes for other people too (well not the whole forum) if they can't afford/find a place to stay, I live really close to Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

YAY!! Of course I'm going! Mika in Amsterdam again, who would've thought that? I'm just going to pick up a ticket at the postoffice saturdaymorning.

Ooh Niki do come please! You can stay with me if you want to :wink2: This goes for other people too (well not the whole forum) if they can't afford/find a place to stay, I live really close to Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

me me haha :naughty::wub2:

Whoopie! :woot_jump: Ofcourse I'm going! I don't know if it will be easy or not to get tickets saturday.. But I WILL get tickets! (Positive thinking :wink2: ) Hope he'll also be on the Sziget festival this year, I'm going to Budapest this summer :punk: & if everything works out, I'm going to see Alphabeat in London on the first of May :thumb_yello: It's my lucky day/week/year :biggrin2:

Whoopie! :woot_jump: Ofcourse I'm going! I don't know if it will be easy or not to get tickets saturday.. But I WILL get tickets! (Positive thinking :wink2: ) Hope he'll also be on the Sziget festival this year, I'm going to Budapest this summer :punk: & if everything works out, I'm going to see Alphabeat in London on the first of May :thumb_yello: It's my lucky day/week/year :biggrin2:

I might be going to alphabeat on the first of may as well! I luuuuve alphabeat:wub2:

You can tell them that he almost never comes to the netherlands, so it's special.. ( that's what i said:wink2: )

Are you going by train, by any chance? ( cause I'm going by train from nijmegen:bleh: )

[ik praat maar even engels:bleh:]

Haha yes. I told them there was a concert in Amsterdam, and the last time he was here, was 2 years ago. [Haha, they haven't got to know that it's not true. :bleh: ] So that it was a very special concert, and that I'll do everything to go! My dad found it ok, but my mom was so worried again. Aaah, 2 little girls in amsterdam at night, I don't know. Really sucks. :thumbdown: But I told them that I'll have to know it saturday morning.

And yes, I think I'll be taking the train from Nijmegen. :thumb_yello: But I'm going with a friend of my who lives on the other side of Holland, so I think I'm meeting her in Utrecht, or Amsterdam I don't know.

Do you know if you can buy tickets somewhere in Nijmegen? Please let me know. :wink2:

I am surely getting tickets!!!

Buttttttt...i'll be 8 months pregnant so i'm not sure if i'll actually be able to go, who knows....

But in my previous 2 pregnancies i was able to walk, stand etc so i hope i'll make it!

(and if not i'm sure someone is willing to have my ticket).

Front row is not an option this time though :mf_rosetinted:

I am surely getting tickets!!!

Buttttttt...i'll be 8 months pregnant so i'm not sure if i'll actually be able to go, who knows....

But in my previous 2 pregnancies i was able to walk, stand etc so i hope i'll make it!

(and if not i'm sure someone is willing to have my ticket).

Front row is not an option this time though :mf_rosetinted:

I'll take your ticket if you can't go :mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl: