Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed it too, i'll call them today to make sure they have got tickets tomorrow...

I mailed them some days ago but haven't got a responce. Maybe calling is better:naughty: Can you post it here when you know it? And at what time can we start ordering. It doesn't say a time...

I called and they told me it starts tomorrow at 10 AM.

Ordering is possible by phone (0900 3001250), throught the site (http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/home.htmI) or at a salespoint (grote postkantoren, etc).

Its also possible to make a reservation by phone and then you will collect the tickets on another day at one of those salespoints, you will pay when you are going to collect the ticket so you dont have to pay for it immediately tomorrow.

I think i'll make a reservation and collect the ticket in Hoogeveen.

Ordering is possible by phone (0900 3001250), throught the site (http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/home.htmI) or at a salespoint (grote postkantoren, etc).

Its also possible to make a reservation by phone and then you will collect the tickets on another day at one of those salespoints, you will pay when you are going to collect the ticket so you dont have to pay for it immediately tomorrow.

Okay thank you very much:thumb_yello: I will call tomorrow. Perhaps it's possible I can collect them at the ticketbox in my little town but I'm afraid not. Might have to let them send the tickets to me then.:mf_rosetinted:

I am surely getting tickets!!!

Buttttttt...i'll be 8 months pregnant so i'm not sure if i'll actually be able to go, who knows....

But in my previous 2 pregnancies i was able to walk, stand etc so i hope i'll make it!

(and if not i'm sure someone is willing to have my ticket).

Front row is not an option this time though :mf_rosetinted:

You won't be the only one who is pregnant: Miek is too. I don't know exactely if she posted it on this thread or at the Oldlings. We told her to go sit on stage, that will be the safest place...:roftl::wink2:

You live nearby Hoogeveen too? (Like me.)

(Edit: I looked at your dreadpage and saw your townname. It's indeed not to far from Hoogeveen.)

You won't be the only one who is pregnant: Miek is too. I don't know exactely if she posted it on this thread or at the Oldlings. We told her to go sit on stage, that will be the safest place...:roftl::wink2:

You live nearby Hoogeveen too? (Like me.)

(Edit: I looked at your dreadpage and saw your townname. It's indeed not to far from Hoogeveen.)

Yeah, Hardenberg is not far from Hoogeveen, a 20 min. drive!

I'll be happy to sit on stage haha...mayby Mika wont mind.

At least then he has 2 big (belly) girls on stage :roftl:, mayby i should PM him the idea:wink2:

Yeah, Hardenberg is not far from Hoogeveen, a 20 min. drive!

I'll be happy to sit on stage haha...mayby Mika wont mind.

At least then he has 2 big (belly) girls on stage :roftl:, mayby i should PM him the idea:wink2:

Do that!:roftl: Maybe he can write a song for you: Big Belly Girls You are Beautiful!! :wink2:

on mika's myspace:

15 févr. 2008 14:39

Sujet : ***NEW MIKA TICKETS***

Texte : Hello people,

on 8th July Mika will be playing Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek in the Netherlands

We have arranged that fans can get their hands on tickets before the rest of the public!!

To buy tickets before they go on general sale go to the weblink below:

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/cgi/request.cgi?EVNT=MIK0807

Please note there are a max of 2 tickets per person and are available to fans until 5pm local time this afternoon

General tickets do not go on sale until Saturday 16 Feb so get yours now before the rush...

Thanks and enjoy!

MIKASOUNDS

Ik kan niet bestellen want ik heb geen internetbankieren verdorie!:sneaky2:

Je kan ook tickets bij de grotere postkantoren krijgen of bij GWK's en bij sommige free record shops.(je kan opzoeken welke precies op de site van ticketservice:wink2: )