Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Sounds familiar... People keep wondering why the *** someone feels the need to see the same artist 3 times in one week... Well, why not?

But I'll keep my mouth shut at the right moments, no worries. :wink2:

Right, everybody is wondering about that. Including me before I saw Mika live :blush-anim-cl: I always thought "what on earth makes people that they want to see artist so many times with the same performance" :naughty: But now I'm addicted I guess :blush-anim-cl:

And I'm not worried :wink2: They just have to get used to it... Whether they like it or not :naughty:

You're getting predictable C@rin@... - and so am I. :

Really? :naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh you mean Mischa.....never heard of him:mf_rosetinted:

colour me confused. if ya know he's named mischa, how can ya say you have never heard of him..? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

and anyway, mr M is also known as meeko, the racoon. :mf_rosetinted:

loooove racoons :wub2:

colour me confused. if ya know he's named mischa, how can ya say you have never heard of him..? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

and anyway, mr M is also known as meeko, the racoon. :mf_rosetinted:

loooove racoons :wub2:

I like logics:mf_rosetinted: Just read something like: She's worldfamous in Japan:naughty:

Never knew Japan was the whole world:roftl:

WAAAH!! :mf_lustslow:

I wanna gooo!

I soooooooo want to go! I hope this is not gonna be another HMH drama for me, with fights with my parents and find out there are no tickets anymore:thumbdown:

Aw, I have the same problem I think. My parents also don't like concerts and stuck. They're so strict. :sad: I really wanna go.

What can I say to my parents? :blink:

WAAAH!! :mf_lustslow:

I wanna gooo!

Aw, I have the same problem I think. My parents also don't like concerts and stuck. They're so strict. :sad: I really wanna go.

What can I say to my parents? :blink:

You can tell them that he almost never comes to the netherlands, so it's special.. ( that's what i said:wink2: )

Are you going by train, by any chance? ( cause I'm going by train from nijmegen:bleh: )

and tickets can be bouht...where? :biggrin2:

Ticketservice online. I'm gonna order them by phone, so if you want one, say it to me and I can see what I can do, but I will order 3 maximum 'cause it's going through my mother's account. So you have to transfer the money to me.:mf_rosetinted:

Ticketservice online. I'm gonna order them by phone, so if you want one, say it to me and I can see what I can do, but I will order 3 maximum 'cause it's going through my mother's account. So you have to transfer the money to me.:mf_rosetinted:

I still have to check my exams and see if the date is somewhat sure

Because it is kinda close to me ,and it would be cool to go if the gig will be on