Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Really? Are you sure about that? Well, than I have no reasons left to stay away :biggrin2:

Well I remember the last 3 times I ordered tickets they gave me the choice between paying directly by bank transaction or paying by credit card. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I remember the last 3 times I ordered tickets they gave me the choice between paying directly by bank transaction or paying by credit card. :thumb_yello:

Blue do you know how many tickets can you order as a maximum? :blink:

Ok, then 10 o' clock sharp the computer is mine... :naughty:

Damn... How am I going to tell my parents... They will kill me :roftl:

Ahhh... It's 5 months after London! :naughty:

True... So true... But don't say anything when you meet them... I'll need some time to prepare :naughty: They almost got a heart attack when they found out last week that I had tickets for all the three in London :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, so I have untill saturday to persuade my parents ... It should work.. no? :naughty:

(theoretically it should go very esily, because they said (when they told me I couldn't go to London, even when it first was "yeah, just go.." :thumbdown: ) that I could go if he came in Belgium or the Netherlands .. )

We shall see :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so I have untill saturday to persuade my parents ... It should work.. no? :naughty:

(theoretically it should go very esily, because they said (when they told me I couldn't go to London, even when it first was "yeah, just go.." :thumbdown: ) that I could go if he came in Belgium or the Netherlands .. )

We shall see :mf_rosetinted:

Of course it will work! Go for it!!

True... So true... But don't say anything when you meet them... I'll need some time to prepare :naughty: They almost got a heart attack when they found out last week that I had tickets for all the three in London :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds familiar... People keep wondering why the *** someone feels the need to see the same artist 3 times in one week... Well, why not? :blink:

But I'll keep my mouth shut at the right moments, no worries. :wink2:

Of course it will work! Go for it!!

I'm going ... :naughty:

Have already asked my parents.. don't have an answer yet.. (my mother gave a reaction like: What!? Amsterdam!? :blink:). I said I need to know by saturday-morning.. :mf_rosetinted: