Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Oh yay! You're coming to Amsterdam Rose! :punk: :punk:

Sure am, but looks like I'll have to wait 'til morning now, mistakenly thought presale tickets were on sale AT 5pm, then realised it was 'TIL 5pm.:doh:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it that I don't know what I will be doing in July... I finish school in May.. and then I have to work somewhere to earn money because I want to go to London for 6 month.. So I have no idea what I will be doing then :shocked:

But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come to Amsterdam and see the city and see MIKA and see rockingbabs :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I think I bought my ticket, I don't get it. :blink:

I had fill in everything, and then at the last point, the asked some sercure code or something? But they asked: actived now, or actived later. So I clicked on later.

Then I got a page, where I rea that I do have 2 tickets. And then I had a ordenummer? :bleh: So I have no idea if i have tickets now! :blink:

Help me! Haha. What was the last page with you guys?

I think I bought my ticket, I don't get it. :blink:

I had fill in everything, and then at the last point, the asked some sercure code or something? But they asked: actived now, or actived later. So I clicked on later.

Then I got a page, where I rea that I do have 2 tickets. And then I had a ordenummer? :bleh: So I have no idea if i have tickets now! :blink:

Help me! Haha. What was the last page with you guys?

huh??

I had to fill in my details and then I had to check my details and after that I had to pay :blink:

That's silly... I ordered my tickets yesterday and normally when I order tickets Ticketmaster sends me a confirmation message by e-mail and this time they didn't. So I can't 'prove' that I ordered them since I forgot to print the confirmation page I got on the screen. Oh well, I hope the proof will be on my credit card receipt anyway.

hmmm I could order 8 as a max :blink:

why did you want 3?

3 as in 1 for me, 1 for my sis and an extra ticket for mayby her bf or someone else that wants togo...2 is allright too though, we needed 2 but 3 would have been better!

3 as in 1 for me, 1 for my sis and an extra ticket for mayby her bf or someone else that wants togo...2 is allright too though, we needed 2 but 3 would have been better!

Maybe you can order again I orderd a second time to :thumb_yello:

I dont remember anything with a security code..i ordered my tickets (2), the adres, etc... was filled in automaticly, then i chose my method of payment and when that was done (i chose creditcard) i received a page with something in the line like 'thank you for ordering', i received a confirmation by email as well...