Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Ahhh... just found the confirmation in my order history online on the Ticketmaster website... No need to worry. :naughty:

So many people who are coming to Amsterdam! Woohoo, I'm probably even more looking forward to meeting everyone (again) than to the concert itself! :roftl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh... just found the confirmation in my order history online on the Ticketmaster website... No need to worry. :naughty:

So many people who are coming to Amsterdam! Woohoo, I'm probably even more looking forward to meeting everyone (again) than to the concert itself! :roftl:

O yeah! I want to meet everyone too. Cause this is gonna be my first Mikagig (I missed Lowlands cuz my parents wouldn't let me go and HMH cuz I was too late with tickets) I want to make it the best day of my life!:punk:

Wish I could meet Mika too, but I don't think that's gonna happen. Whatever! At least I'm going to a concert!:punk:

I hate it that I don't know what I will be doing in July... I finish school in May.. and then I have to work somewhere to earn money because I want to go to London for 6 month.. So I have no idea what I will be doing then :shocked:

But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come to Amsterdam and see the city and see MIKA and see rockingbabs :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Awww :wub2: Please come Violet!! You can stay in my temporary MFC Hotel :naughty:

I don't have a ticket yet :blink: I was gonna go to the postoffice at 10.00 but I overslept and now I thought I'd get one this afternoon when I'm going to the city anyways, but now I'm worrying that it suddenly gets sold out really really quick.

Awww :wub2: Please come Violet!! You can stay in my temporary MFC Hotel :naughty:

I don't have a ticket yet :blink: I was gonna go to the postoffice at 10.00 but I overslept and now I thought I'd get one this afternoon when I'm going to the city anyways, but now I'm worrying that it suddenly gets sold out really really quick.

If it's sold out this afternoon then don't worry.

I have extra tickets :thumb_yello::punk:

I'm thinking of staying the night at your temporary MFC hotel too (and bring Haasje) if that's OK with you Babzz. It's much easier than driving all the way home - and I think it's nice to have a sort of quiet afterparty with all the MFCers who are staying (no rockstar behaviour!). :thumb_yello:

Less than 5 months! :punk:

Do you think I should buy a ticket.. and sell it again if I can't come ? :blink:

But I'm worried that I buy one and then nobody wants it when I can't go

I'm thinking of staying the night at your temporary MFC hotel too (and bring Haasje) if that's OK with you Babzz. It's much easier than driving all the way home - and I think it's nice to have a sort of quiet afterparty with all the MFCers who are staying (no rockstar behaviour!). :thumb_yello:

Less than 5 months! :punk:

Yes that's very much ok with me :naughty: the more the merrier!

Do you think I should buy a ticket.. and sell it again if I can't come ? :blink:

I'm sure there will be someone who wants it if you can't go! There's always a lot of demand.

On my account of ticketmaster, that history order thing, I read that I have ordered tickets? And I also have a confirmation in my mail!

Waaa. That MUST be right! :shocked:

*just realized she's going to mika*

WAAAAAAAAAA! :mf_lustslow:

:punk: :punk: woohoo

No worries. I had two spare ones for the HMH and I sold them to a friend a month before the gig. Then I found out that I could have sold them for almost 3x the price on Ebay/Marktplaats. So many people looking for tickets... I think there will always be someone who wants your ticket. But of course I hope you'll be able to make it yourself! :thumb_yello:

Tickets will be emailed to your email address as an attached PDF file

is that a good thing? :blink: and then if you want to give it to someone else you just send them the PDF file ? :blink:

This is confusing :roftl: I always buy tickets at ticketcorner... but this is only for swiss gigs

somehow I don't get it :boxed: do I have to pay in euros? and do they deliver the ticket to switzerland?

If you want to I can buy you one... I'd love to offer that you can pay me back on the day but I'm not exactly rich at the moment so you'd have to transfer the money to me :blush-anim-cl:

If you want to I can buy you one... I'd love to offer that you can pay me back on the day but I'm not exactly rich at the moment so you'd have to transfer the money to me :blush-anim-cl:

If you tell me how.. I'll do it right now :blush-anim-cl: I trust you :wub2:

If this doesn't work, I have extra tickets :thumb_yello: