Look Guys, we REALLY need to help Mika

mika- I love you

Right, so ive been thinking about Mika at the Brits and we all don't know how much this means to Mika, and dont go saying you really know how much this means to him. You might have voted like 1nce a week or so on, but really you need to think, think of Mika, think of him if he could win this award, but us sitting here typing away at forums when we could be helping Mika win. We dont want to see stupid Leona Lewis win this award, Mika deserves this, not like Leona- shes had her turn, she won the X factor. But Mika- he fort against the battle to get to where he is now, he smiled and appriciated all his fans, basically he loves us, and if he had to do anything for us he would do it. So I suggest we make a difference for Mika and get him to be a really-well-known star,

Heres what we do:

First I thought we could have a day and each person on the MFC votes for Mika about 10 times (or more) now really guys, we NEED to do this- no not later now this minit-this second. Im being serious. Look I know what ur thinking *I can't be bothered to vote, the others will do it, Mika will win for sure without my help.* maybe Im wrong. But Im trying to proove a point. I'm not trying to stop you from having fun on the forums but since we love Mika so very dearly, we need to fight against the others and make our king Mika win this battle of the Brits! So what we need to do is for the MOD'S TO STICKY THREAD THIS- PLEASE, so every MFCer will visit and help, so we all need to decide the date. So please guys just think we dont want anyone els winning this, its up to us- I SAID US ALL OF US so come on!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing this up, i wasnt sure if multiple votes counted, ive done it around 5 times but i havent sat there day in day out because i wasnt sure.

Im guessing it means alot if they are texting people telling them to vote

Sounds like a good idea to me:thumb_yello:

I got one of those texts asking me to vote too

Thanks for clearing this up, i wasnt sure if multiple votes counted, ive done it around 5 times but i havent sat there day in day out because i wasnt sure.

Im guessing it means alot if they are texting people telling them to vote

I just want Mika to win soooo bad :bleh: he deserves it sooooo much

I thought that only said it on the British Breakthrough act?

No I'm pretty sure it's the same for both...unfortunately!! I guess they figure that if u can multiple vote it's not an accurate result... it'd just mean that the artist with the most obsessive fans would win.... i.e. Mika lol

this has realy made me think. i HAVE voted quite a lot of times but i know i can do better. im going to set the brits website as my homepage so that everytime i go on the internet, nomatter what its for im going to vote for mika about twenty times. i just want to do my bit for mika so that he knows how much we realy love him:blush-anim-cl:

i have holidays :D so i voted since last week each day at least once :D and i will go on like this the whole holidays :D i don't know what else to do it's so boring :D (hope u understand this..i don't know if my english is good enough) :D

Voting Terms & Conditions – British Single

The BRIT Awards public votes are organised by or on behalf of BRIT Awards Limited, whose registered address is Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA.

There will be five rounds:

• Round One (from 21:00 GMT 14th January 2008 to 23:59 GMT 14th February 2008) will reduce the shortlist from 10 songs to 9 songs by eliminating the song with the fewest votes;

• Round Two (from 08:30 GMT 15th February 2008 to 23:59 GMT 15th February 2008) will reduce the shortlist from 9 songs to 8 songs by eliminating the song with the fewest votes;

• Round Three (from 08:30 GMT 16th February 2008 to 23:59 GMT 16th February 2008) will reduce the shortlist from 8 songs to 7 songs by eliminating the song with the fewest votes;

• Round Four (from 08:30 GMT 17th February 2008 to 17:00 GMT 17th February 2008) will reduce the shortlist from 7 songs to 5 songs by eliminating the two songs with the fewest votes;

• Round Five (from 19:00 GMT 17th February 2008 to a time as advertised on the BRIT Awards television programme on the ITV Network – approximately 21:10 on 20th February 2008) will choose the winner from the final five songs. The winner will be the song with the most votes.

In Rounds One, Two, Three and Four You may only cast your vote online at http://www.brits.co.uk/vote'>http://www.brits.co.uk/vote for the song you want to save.

In Round Five, you may only cast your vote by premium rate telephone service, by dialling the numbers specified for the nominated song you want to win.

You may vote only once per round in Rounds One, Two, Three and Four but as many times as you want in Round Five.

Each online vote is free of charge and each phone vote costs 35p from a BT landline in the UK. Calls from mobiles and other networks may be higher depending on your telephone provider’s own tariffs and charges. The total cost will be dependent on the voter’s network operator. Please ask permission from the bill payer prior to voting and please dial carefully and sensibly. There will be no refunds for the cost of any attempted calls or misdialled calls made.

Votes received outside of the specified times will not be counted but may still be charged. Voting times are liable to change and BRIT Awards Limited may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting at its sole discretion at any time and will post any updates on http://www.brits.co.uk or notify viewers during the BRIT Awards television programme.

BRIT Awards Limited reserves the right to discount votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred (including certain bulk voting).

BRIT Awards Limited, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.

BAL cannot promise that the phone line will be free from errors or omissions nor that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. The system and/or service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the reasonable control of BAL. BAL will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the system and/or service is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.

Neither BAL nor ITV will have a say in the outcome of the vote.

Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer. For more details on your statutory rights you should contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.

Guidelines for Online Voting:

You will need to register to vote, as indicated on the “Win” page of the BRIT Awards website http://www.brits.co.uk.

Fingers Crossed!

* http://i27.tinypic.com/rcrp8i.jpg

ATTENTION ALL VOTERS: SEE THREAD--

***IMPORTANT BRITS AWARD VOTING INFO***

VOTING LINK--

http://www.brits.co.uk/

***READ THIS

NEW THREAD

RIGHT AWAY--PLEASE!***

CORRECTION: Please note there is no "s" after "Brit" in the new thread!

Find it under "Forums" (and then) "General Chin Wagging"