dcdeb

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yaaay!!

Who's giving you the live feed from Seattle?

lilmot's been calling/texting :)

My friends are at this concert!

I hope they are having lots of fun.

How long does the concert last?

(i could have been at this concert....but I'm NOT) :(

Aww, sorry you've had to miss it. I think it's probably over around

about now... he started just after 9 p.m. west coast time. and

the show lasts around 90 minutes or so.

any more news???:wink2:

Nothing since Missionary Man... it's 1:30 a.m. for me now...

not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to wait up...

*yawns*

dcdeb

AAAH, I got sucked into this thread, but now it's almost 2am, so I'm off. :naughty: I'll be back tomorrow looking for reports, pics, and all that good stuff. (I can't believe this US tour is almost over!)

Thank you Deb for the live reports!!

Wow, I nodded off and everything kicked off!

Love Debs vitual singalongs, be doing that with her for the London shows as far as she is able to stay up.

No word yet about any after show activity yet then?

I'm gonna have another couple of hours sleep then and check in later.

I was just about to post that we have only 29 members online (and a few guests, but they don't count as much do they:boxed:)

but now Rose is off back to bed, there are only 28 of us, and fewer than half on this thread:blink:

Wow, I nodded off and everything kicked off!

Love Debs vitual singalongs, be doing that with her for the London shows as far as she is able to stay up.

No word yet about any after show activity yet then?

I'm gonna have another couple of hours sleep then and check in later.

It'll be easier when you call me, Rose -- 10 p.m. for you is only 5 p.m. for

me, remember :wink2: Piece o' cake! :thumb_yello:

I've sent one last text lilmot to see where they are... no word yet.

So I'm going to verrrrrrry slowly brush my teeth and put my jammies on...

hoping she texts one more time with some news...

Otherwise, I'll wish you all a fond farewell until tomorrow! Thanks

for singing along with me and joining in our virtual gig! We really

do need to work on that live video stream, though! :naughty:

dcdeb

Got a text from Suzanne (elanorelle) - gig was good, but the venue was hot, pushy and crowded so she didn't stay to meet him. Not sure if he came out to see the others.

She also said something about how Andy said Mika wanted to meet her! Hopefully we get more details soon!

Got a text from Suzanne (elanorelle) - gig was good, but the venue was hot, pushy and crowded so she didn't stay to meet him. Not sure if he came out to see the others.

She also said something about how Andy said Mika wanted to meet her! Hopefully we get more details soon!

Thanks for the update!

I would suggest going back to read Mana's. Remember all the stuff she said and how well she said it? I feel like that but too tired to put it all in words. Too thoughtful to sleep though...so, I guess I will try.

I loved meeting DaMango, Suzanne, Wildsong, Jessika, Ritchie.....who am I missing? Without them it would have been very different, I feel so lucky to have met them and that they shared their eveing with me.

Thank you!

Also....no pics from me, I am afraid....long story. I think DaMango has a few to share. Ok let me start at the beginning and see what I can do.

This morning I had much to do including finishing the valentine gift bags for the band, packing my stuff, and finishing some work. I kept having this sinking feeling like I wasn't going to make it to the concert. I was very anxious.

Driving to Seattle was okay, traffic not too bad. But I felt alone and would sometimes be asking myself..."WTH am I doing....running away to see TWO Mika shows in two days in two countries. My family thinks I am crazy, and I started to feel that way too. The only thing that saved me was listening to Mika over and over and over again. He kept relaxing me and so on I went.

Drove around a very LARGE block 3 times before I finally found the venue. I arrived around 3:30pm and found about 10 people waiting. I had gifts and activities...so I went right up and started talking to everyone. They were all very friendly and excited that I was pulling them all together and getting this big conversation going about Mika. The first people had arrived around noon. Both Jessika and her friends and WildSong and her DH were already there. It was really fun to talk to everyone, but I was busy handing out gifts and getting some of them to make valentines. I will have to say that maybe that was almost the best part of the night (not that the rest of it wasn't wonderful). Just that I made some friends and I loved seeing the look on the younger girls' faces. All night long people kept coming up to me to thank me for various things. I felt like the den mother of the queue line and sadly to say, I really enjoyed it. :mf_rosetinted:

just got back from the gig! I have lots of pics and vids, but it will be a couple days before I can post them. BC gig tomorrow! Lilmot and I stayed after to meet him. He couldn't talk long because his voice was shot. :( I did get to introduce myself, and I finally got my long awaited autograph! LOL! We did tell him that we'd be at the BC gig, and that the MFC had more goodies for him. His show was incredible and I told him that he has really grown as a performer since I saw him last year. He is such a sweetheart for coming outside to greet his fans (even the obnoxious ones, blech) even though he was not feeling well. Oh, and his hands are really soft. :) happy valentines day everybody, goodnight!!! More to come, I promise.

just got back from the gig! I have lots of pics and vids, but it will be a couple days before I can post them. BC gig tomorrow! Lilmot and I stayed after to meet him. He couldn't talk long because his voice was shot. :( I did get to introduce myself, and I finally got my long awaited autograph! LOL! We did tell him that we'd be at the BC gig, and that the MFC had more goodies for him. His show was incredible and I told him that he has really grown as a performer since I saw him last year. He is such a sweetheart for coming outside to greet his fans (even the obnoxious ones, blech) even though he was not feeling well. Oh, and his hands are really soft. :) happy valentines day everybody, goodnight!!! More to come, I promise.

oh poor boy!

i dun mind my ears hurting when he sings and bumps too hard

what i care is he's overusing his voice and over consuming his energy! :tears: :tears:

to be professional, i think he should keep his voice/body in a good and health condition :blink: