The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rose, I heard about your special Valentine! How exciting! Do you have anything special planned for Andy when you see him?

Do we really want to know? :das: Oh well, this thread is 18+ anyway. :naughty:

I hope everyone here feels better soon. Headaches, colds, all that fun stuff is going around here too.

Pre-concert symptoms! :naughty:

I'm looking forward to Hammersmith because that will be my first Mika gig - and hopefully meeting at least some fellow oldlings - but simultaneously getting really nervous about it because it will be my first Mika gig and I'm going on my own which is a bit daunting:eek:

Mika

With tunes chock-full-of more falsetto than even the Bee Gees, 24-year-old Mika’s got a triple platinum, fluffy hair and more international awards, nominations and acclaim than you can shake a stick at. Like the love child of Freddy Mercury and Mickey Mouse, Mika does sunshiny hyper-happy pop like no other. For example, in top ten hit “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” the boy even finds beauty in the scourges of womankind such as lovehandles and podge, spreading hope and joy to larger lasses everywhere. Mika hits the BRITs stage this January with two nominations, but whatever the outcome this ball-of-joy is sure to leave happy at the end of the night.

from Brits Website !!

What absolunte tripe people write !!! :emot-sad:

Never mind what they say, he will win this, and that's the most important. And then we can all do like :tongue2:

What a juvenile review!!! Grow a pair I say!!! :thumbdown:

Hi Christina and Martine :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi! :huglove:

And hi Silver, Candboys, Saralou, Shari and rak :huglove:

WHY DON'T THEY KNOW! YOU DON'T SPELL FREDDIE WITH A "Y"

Yes Vicky Mickey mouse not Mika, thanks for that though.

I hate it too when they mispell Freddie's name. It happens almost everytime here in Belgium. :thumbdown:

I'm looking forward to Hammersmith because that will be my first Mika gig - and hopefully meeting at least some fellow oldlings - but simultaneously getting really nervous about it because it will be my first Mika gig and I'm going on my own which is a bit daunting:eek:

Hi Silver,

You won't be on your own!!

Make plans to meet us folks !:thumb_yello: We can swap mobiles and phone/text. i know what it's like :wink2:

i'm an ex Reading gal too !!:naughty::roftl:

Hi Silver,

You won't be on your own!!

Make plans to meet us folks !:thumb_yello: We can swap mobiles and phone/text. i know what it's like :wink2:

i'm an ex Reading gal too !!:naughty::roftl:

You may not believe this but i must be the only person in

Britain without a mobile phone.

You may not believe this but i must be the only person in

Britain without a mobile phone.

Wow - no mobile!!!! :shocked:

You will still be able to meet up with folks - look for flashing hearts!!! :thumb_yello:

I am ever so much older than you! And I'll be on my own except that I know kath and I'm getting my chicket from Em'. And I know Rose and I've met a few off the list.

And although there will be a lot of teens like Donny, it didn't seem to be a problem.

BUT speak up if you see us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I won't be there when you are there Ruth!!!:shocked:

hi kath i really cant wait but i may be arriving on my own as gary is starting a new job next week

Well, make sure you come straight up to us!!!

and because this week is going to be even busier -

i just wanted to wish all of you an absolutely wonderful time next week!

wish i could be there with you all!

We wish you could be there too :wub2:

Hiya Oldlings! Just popping in to say hi! Won't be here long tonight, caught a terrible cold. Everything is sore, including my eyes. Hope it's just a cold and not a flu. And... better to catch it now instead of next week. :wink2:

Get well soon Blue....and Rose and anyone else feeling yucky

You make sure you come straight up to us too :thumb_yello:

Evening everyone! I won't say how are we all becasue having just read back I think I know!:naughty:

So, I didn't win the competition...never mind...Mika fix next week!!!!

I got my new T shirt today.

I have to say..asking the young man in the shop for 'How much do I love you?' on my t shirt was slightly embarassing but who cares!!!!

I slept terribly last night...even by my standards which are somewhat dubious at the best of times so I am pretty comatose now so be gentle with me please!!:naughty:

Wow - no mobile!!!! :shocked:

You will still be able to meet up with folks - look for flashing hearts!!! :thumb_yello:

I have to work on the 25th so will be dashing up to London afterwards - am resigned to being at the back of the queue. I will look out for the flashing hearts though (and penguins?)

I have to work on the 25th so will be dashing up to London afterwards - am resigned to being at the back of the queue. I will look out for the flashing hearts though (and penguins?)

Yes............do come and say hello though whenever you arrive :thumb_yello:

By the way, for the last few weeks I have been trying to prise a 'Brit nominated' sticker off copies of LICM everytime I went near one in the shops..which is fairly regularly :wink2: And today, I managed it...got out of Morrisons without any alarms going off...so now it is next to Mika on my fridge!!!:wink2::punk:

By the way, for the last few weeks I have been trying to prise a 'Brit nominated' sticker off copies of LICM everytime I went near one in the shops..which is fairly regularly :wink2: And today, I managed it...got out of Morrisons without any alarms going off...so now it is next to Mika on my fridge!!!:wink2::punk:

Naughty Oldling! :naughty:

Hello, you!! And to anyone else that has joined...I'm not really here, just pooping in and out!

You can keep that to your self thank you..please don't do it next week when we are all tightly packed :naughty:

Ahhh that is a GREAT text Kath! :thumb_yello:

Site is working perfectly for me!

:roftl: :roftl:

After the Newcastle gig when Bab, Rose, Ab and I were having a middle of the night snack we were busy talking and I said that instead of HMDYLM...and I didn't even realise I had said it wrong! Ever since then I have been incapable of saying it properly and it just makes me laugh so much I just couldn't resist it!:naughty: