The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Don't know...how much DO you love me??? You better love me lots if you want to come and stay this summer :naughty:

Yep...............should be great :thumb_yello:Possibly not QUITE as great as that car ride though!:naughty:

Tonight i am going to resort to the Nytol. It is ages since I used them and I only use the herbal version but I think last night was my all time worst...I was awake from 2:30 am and did not get back to sleep :shocked:

Nothing can EVER be as great as that car ride!!!! I've finally watched it you know:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know...how much DO you love me??? You better love me lots if you want to come and stay this summer :naughty:

Yep...............should be great :thumb_yello: Possibly not QUITE as great as that car ride though!:naughty:

Tonight i am going to resort to the Nytol. It is ages since I used them and I only use the herbal version but I think last night was my all time worst...I was awake from 2:30 am and did not get back to sleep :shocked:

Nytol. I tried that. Didn't work for me.

Yep...............should be great :thumb_yello: Possibly not QUITE as great as that car ride though!:naughty:

tsk tsk

and then she has cramps

kath...give me some ideas....i'm lost, what shall i wear at the gigs....which is this t shirt idea??

hallo everyone...i'd better log off and search all the house carefully for the pounds i saved from Glasgow...they are NOWHERE to be found!! :shocked:

ahem...queen...president....did i miss something? :blink:

have i been named queen of official mfc and no one told me???:roftl:

My love for you is like Andy. :wub2::roftl:

Well you have been a chatty wee thing today then if you only made 400 this morning and am now on 425 :naughty:

I've been a very chatty thing lately to be honest. Today I blame the thread discussing what Mika should be doing instead of Beth Ditto. :naughty: You'll be a chatty thing to get to 10k today I assume?

Hello Bellatrix, somehow missed your posts. Hope you are well. Not met before.

Hello Shari! You have the same name as my mum :blush-anim-cl: I'm well. And yourself?

Nothing can EVER be as great as that car ride!!!! I've finally watched it you know:naughty:

I have never seen it!!:shocked: I remember it though!:naughty:

Nytol. I tried that. Didn't work for me.

That is a shame :thumbdown: I have limited success with it but I have high hopes for it tonight as I am SO tired :shocked:

I have never seen it!!:shocked: I remember it though!:naughty:

That is a shame :thumbdown: I have limited success with it but I have high hopes for it tonight as I am SO tired :shocked:

I'll try thinking of Mika. Or will that keep me more awake. Mmm, maybe not.

dear Kath

ooohhhh.... the Queen will be "in incognito" :cool:

for her privacy call her: the president :mf_rosetinted:

and call me please: the president's assistent :bleh:

ciao Wendy

bye bye i go

unlicky my :biker: is out (battery expired)

but my virtual :biker: is ok, so i go

Here you go Robi!! :wink2:

tsk tsk

and then she has cramps

kath...give me some ideas....i'm lost, what shall i wear at the gigs....which is this t shirt idea??

hallo everyone...i'd better log off and search all the house carefully for the pounds i saved from Glasgow...they are NOWHERE to be found!! :shocked:

ahem...queen...president....did i miss something? :blink:

have i been named queen of official mfc and no one told me???:roftl:

I thought you were going to wear your red dress Robi? Please do..itis great :thumb_yello:

I have just had a t shirt printed with 'How much do I love you?' on it :naughty:

I think I heard about this car journey, jog my memory.........

After the Bologna gig, Robi, Queenie, The Black Queen, Mirtilla and I in mirtillas car being VERY silly :naughty:

OMG, I have the same name as your mum Bellatrix. Wow! I have never met anyone with my name before. Shari Lewis and Lambchop. Nick Hancocks wife is Shari. Harry Belafonte has daughter called Shari, The girl who played Lisa in the Eddie Murphy film where he was a king, her real name was Shari something, and there's a woman on "This Morning" who's name comes up in the credits! That's all I know.

I'm well yes thank you but I'm at the dentist tomorrow morning and I'm trying to calm my nerves on here!

Hello Shari! You have the same name as my mum :blush-anim-cl: I'm well. And yourself?

OMG, I have the same name as your mum Bellatrix. Wow! I have never met anyone with my name before. Shari Lewis and Lambchop. Nick Hancocks wife is Shari. Harry Belafonte has daughter called Shari, The girl who played Lisa in the Eddie Murphy film where he was a king, her real name was Shari something, and there's a woman on "This Morning" who's name comes up in the credits! That's all I know.

I'm well yes thank you but I'm at the dentist tomorrow morning and I'm trying to calm my nerves on here!

:roftl: Yay Shari's!

Oh dear. I hate the dentist. Last time I was there I brought along my iPod and blasted LICM so loud my dentist asked if I was deaf. :boxed:

:jawdrop::lmfao: I can't believe, you guys! By the time I restarted my computer you talked for four pages. No wonder I can never follow what you are talking about. :naughty:

Martine, a special hello to you too. I've seen you poop in twice and have missed aknowledging you xx

Hi Shari! I've seem to have missed you too.

I just caught sight of a thread where there was a link to Radio Essex and they were speaking to Mika live from backstage at the Brits.... I caught the end and heard him say that he and Kulie have met before and are friends, he was told that Rhianna was going to celebrate any wins by rolling in baby oil and then glitter....when Mika was asked how he would celebrate, he said that the smell of baby oil is like cotton wool on your teeth...it makes him want to vomit. He also said he had been given lots of freebies including a watch with a diamond bezzle (only one, though, I think)....he was aked which song from the album they should play next, and he said that when he was in America, je read that Stephen King really likes lollipop because it's dark...so that's what they played:thumb_yello:

Thanks for that, Sarahlou!

You will have to PM me your number - I only have your mobile.

Martine - will give you a ring too!! :wink2:

You are such a sweetheart, but a text is fine, Wendi! I feel so :blush-anim-cl: when I think of what it will cost you. :blush-anim-cl:

I'll try thinking of Mika. Or will that keep me more awake. Mmm, maybe not.

Hi everyone.

I wanted just to say I’m now official Oldling #71 and very proud of it… :punk:

Hi! Welcome to the mad world of the OLDLINGS!:roftl:

Good luck Shari:wub2:

Dentist :thumbdown: Think of the concerts!!!! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry about the cost - this is Mika we are talking

about. Money is unimportant!!!! :roftl:

That is so true Wendi...........we try to be careful with our money..........have to be....then when it comes to Mika............Phew........caution to the wind :naughty: Little bugger that he is :naughty:

That is so true Wendi...........we try to be careful with our money..........have to be....then when it comes to Mika............Phew........caution to the wind :naughty: Little bugger that he is :naughty:

You have hit the nail on the head....why does all reason and sense go flying out the window when it comes to the big M?

Thanks Kath, yes will think of Mika and all the smiles on here.

I had to chuckle to myself this afternoon whilst going round Morrisons. "No Chiccken Tonight" I'll take a piccy one day. We ought to start a pic thread of no chicken tonight in shops!