The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

You! Oldlings :biggrin2:

I have a question. Has Mika ever said anything of like. What he likes to eat? Does he eat meat? :blink: I swear I've read something but I might just be losing my mind.

i don't now much about it, but i recal in an danish interview that he talks about his butcher where he buys his chicken (:wink2: ) from. So i think he's no vegan, but otherwise i have no clue.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't now much about it, but i recal in an danish interview that he talks about his butcher where he buys his chicken (:wink2: ) from. So i think he's no vegan, but otherwise i have no clue.

:lmfao: Oh god I just burst out laughing. I need to read that interview.

Hi again, Kylie and Klaxons just been interviewed on BBC news 24 and sky news. Mention of Mika but no sightings yet.

Yes Wendi, it must be awful for the family. I know an adorable 9 yr old and to think of her missing....it's tragic. I wish them good news.

Hi again, Kylie and Klaxons just been interviewed on BBC news 24 and sky news. Mention of Mika but no sightings yet.

Yes Wendi, it must be awful for the family. I know an adorable 9 yr old and to think of her missing....it's tragic. I wish them good news.

What did the mention then?

Awww!!!!! Happy Birthday Cherie!!!! :happybday::yay:

Hope you get lots of lovely presents!!! xxxx

THANKS EVERYONE !!

From friends Daughter i got pair jeans

From Parents i got Tea bags, Top & £50

Thats all i got !!! ...oh and a few cards !!

Been no different to any other day...still got washing, cleaning & Dinner to do ...EVEN though husband had day off ...Went and washed HIS car !!!

THANKS EVERYONE !!

From friends Daughter i got pair jeans

From Parents i got Tea bags, Top & £50

Thats all i got !!! ...oh and a few cards !!

Been no different to any other day...still got washing, cleaning & Dinner to do ...EVEN though husband had day off ...Went and washed HIS car !!!

Men:sneaky2:

:sneaky2:

Evening all.

I'm wondering whether Mika might be there already, as they'll have had to have done a sound check.

I saw a documentary on the MTV Awards last year and what happens to performers on the night there is they go for the sound check and are sneaked out and back around to come to do the red carpet.

Pretty sly, but very clever.

Wendi, I was watching the news earlier about the little girl, it's mystifying what happened as she never deviates from the route she goes home, it's scarey to think that maybe someone watched her movements. It's a terrible world we live in.

Put your feet up Cherie!!!! Do nothing after dinner!!!

Its in West Yorkshire AMP!! When Eilidh was 11 she went missing

after a day out in the woods with the school. They last saw her at 5pm, and didn't tell me till 7pm, when I arrived to take her home!! I was frantic. The Police were taking a description of what she was wearing etc - and I was going out my mind. It was getting dark and I honestly thought my heart was going to break. A white van had been seen in the area, with some guy asking girls to get in. It was 9pm when the Police turned up at the school with Eilidh in the van. I collapsed. She was ok - she and two girls had got lost, and one of the girls had fallen in the lake, Eilidh pulled her out, so they were all wet and muddy!!! I cant imagine how I would have coped if she had been missing all night like this wee lass. A total nightmare!!

I saw a documentary on the MTV Awards last year and what happens to performers on the night there is they go for the sound check and are sneaked out and back around to come to do the red carpet.

Pretty sly, but very clever.

Makes sense, though, Rose. :) Bet you're right.

hey hey -

just popping to see what's up -

listening to the brits on the computer!:thumb_yello:

aaaaaah!

grace kelly is on bbc radio 1!:thumb_yello:

Listening too, tootch! Hiya! :)

Just heard Edith Bowman interviewing Beth Ditto... she hinted Beth might be

doing a duet with Kylie? :blink: Although Beth didn't let on...

Guess this is the closest we'll get for now...

dcdeb

Makes sense, though, Rose. :) Bet you're right.

Listening too, tootch! Hiya! :)

Just heard Edith Bowman interviewing Beth Ditto... she hinted Beth might be

doing a duet with Kylie? :blink: Although Beth didn't let on...

Guess this is the closest we'll get for now...

dcdeb

i got on the end of that...

however now i am wanting to reach through the computer to choke chris moyles' for his mika bashing:sneaky2:

i got on the end of that...

however now i am wanting to reach through the computer to choke chris moyles' for his mika bashing:sneaky2:

I know... but he did say that all the interviews they're doing today will be online tomorrow, and I'm sure he or Edith will interview Mika at some point, yeah? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I know... but he did say that all the interviews they're doing today will be online tomorrow, and I'm sure he or Edith will interview Mika at some point, yeah? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:thumb_yello:

hope so!

how you been?

i haven't been on for a while -

at least not to chat -

just to peep in and see the newest...

oooh!

perez is there!?!

OK, turned on BBC Radio 1. I can't watch tv at the moment, can we follow the Brits on the radio too tonight or is it just a tv thing?

Happy birthday Cherie! :yay: :yay:

And hi to anyone who's around! :punk:

heya blue!:wub2:

try this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1.shtml

they are playing music, but cutting into the brits....:thumb_yello: