New Perez Post about the BRITS

cheeseygoodness

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-20-memories

img_0767__oPt.jpg

----------------------------

in another post:

Mika opened the show with a medley of his hits, including a surprise duet with Beth Ditto.

Leona Lewis reminded us all why she was able to transcend from reality TV show (the X Factor) to global superstar. Her performance of Bleeding Love was blistering.

Rihanna, Kylie, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash, Adele: so many of our favorites were there.

And, most convenient of all, the best of all the after-parties was at our hotel, where we always stay when we come to London!

The Universal party at The Hempel saw the likes of Kelly Osbourne, The Feeling and Sophie Ellis Bextor, and we got to chat with them all.

Avril Lavigne's midget husband, that dude from that band Sum 41 that had a hit by covering a Michael Jackson song years ago, was there. He ran away from us faster than you can say, "Your wife is a hack!"

Most importantly, we got to celebrate with Mika his win for Breakthrough Artist.

We love London. We love the Brits. We love the British people! We LOVE music!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-20-memories

img_0767__oPt.jpg

----------------------------

in another post:

Mika opened the show with a medley of his hits, including a surprise duet with Beth Ditto.

Leona Lewis reminded us all why she was able to transcend from reality TV show (the X Factor) to global superstar. Her performance of Bleeding Love was blistering.

Rihanna, Kylie, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash, Adele: so many of our favorites were there.

And, most convenient of all, the best of all the after-parties was at our hotel, where we always stay when we come to London!

The Universal party at The Hempel saw the likes of Kelly Osbourne, The Feeling and Sophie Ellis Bextor, and we got to chat with them all.

Avril Lavigne's midget husband, that dude from that band Sum 41 that had a hit by covering a Michael Jackson song years ago, was there. He ran away from us faster than you can say, "Your wife is a hack!"

Most importantly, we got to celebrate with Mika his win for Breakthrough Artist.

We love London. We love the Brits. We love the British people! We LOVE music!

Mika definately looks like hes doing a great job of celebrating his award :naughty: well done mika ! , hope you didnt forget you hangover cure .... i doubt he was even able to set a chair up on the bed , he looks smashed :roftl: cnt say i blame him what an amazing achievement for him :thumb_yello:

LOVE YOU PEREZZLE!!!

Left a comment as all the others are just bollocks about him wearing fake fur.

He could have said more about MIKA tho on the show and off! Suppose he doesn't want to seem too biased....dunno why tho as Beth Ditto wasn't...Oooo I was surprised YOU won to Mark Ronson....YOU GO GIRL!!

xxx

Thanks for letting me know about this BS. I've just checked the vid and from about 400 people having viewed it last night, it's gone up to over 19000, most of it from Perez's link. So thanks Perez, spreading the luurrve!

Well done, our famous Babs!!!! :wub2: