Mika Had Bronchitis

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I agree. I prefer when he handles rude interviewers like this

Ohhhh! That was too short. I wanted more! yeah, I don't mind Mika being rude back or sarcastic or whatever if he's completely in control. I can imagine him being so cutting if he wanted to be. But at least he's not like Russell Crowe, who can be a complete bastard when being interviewed. I heard him on Aussie radio once being interviewed by a young female reporter and he gave her such a hard time and at one point he used a german word she'd never heard of before and when she asked what he meant he said he wasn't going to do her job for her. Now, I've heard Mika say that before, but it was in a laughing way and to do with finding out about scandals in his life. Russell was really cutting and how could she possibly know all the words on the planet? She actually handled it really well and didn't get upset but kind of laughed at herself and at him and he unbent a little and the rest of the interview was better.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you remember an interview (and I never understood if I was a joke or not) where the interviewer acted like he had NO idea who Mika was? He was talking about how Mika's music was country or something, and Mika was obviously REALLY annoyed, and they ended up cutting the interview short.

Super awkward to listen to, but seriously...if this was a real interview, I think Mika handled it the best way he could. Anyone remember which interview this was?

Thats true. In the interview at that ladies house from Radio 1, he said he was getting his flat remodelled. Nothing about moving.

But do you think he may have painted over the railings by now considering everyone at MFC knows how to find him and sneak into his bed :naughty:

OK, so I totally want to ask how people figured out where he lives, and where does he live but...that's way too stalker-ish. :blink:

Do any of you remember an interview (and I never understood if I was a joke or not) where the interviewer acted like he had NO idea who Mika was? He was talking about how Mika's music was country or something, and Mika was obviously REALLY annoyed, and they ended up cutting the interview short.

Super awkward to listen to, but seriously...if this was a real interview, I think Mika handled it the best way he could. Anyone remember which interview this was?

It was an Australian interview, and the interviewer really had no idea who he was. Presenters gave the interviewer the wrong information on him on purpose LOL

You can find it on youtube: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=N1O8SJnB39A

We need a serious backup plan incase he cancels

Drinkies anyone? :roftl:

This will require far more drastic measurments than drinkies this time:mf_rosetinted: I suggest we go to his house, kidnap him, tie him down on a chair and make him watch the teletubbies for 8 days in a row:mf_rosetinted:

This will require far more drastic measurments than drinkies this time:mf_rosetinted: I suggest we go to his house, kidnap him, tie him down on a chair and make him watch the teletubbies for 8 days in a row:mf_rosetinted:

eeekkkk thats evillll :boxed:

I would prefer him play mime rather than cancel

Or can Cherisse sing?? ....anything accepted!

eeekkkk thats evillll :boxed:

I would prefer him play mime rather than cancel

Or can Cherisse sing?? ....anything accepted!

Weeeelll, Sara can sing. It can be the Saranayde show with Mika as Background vocals:naughty:

Or, he can get his pretty little rump onto that stage and just play piano for you guys...no singing needed. :wub2:

He can just get on stage and shake that pretty little...:fisch: Two hours of that and I think the MFCers will find it's the best concert ever

He can just get on stage and shake that pretty little...:fisch: Two hours of that and I think the MFCers will find it's the best concert ever.

The MFCers will find that the best concert ever...you included, Miss Apple? :naughty:

This got to number one in the UK btw :roftl:

Why does that make me want to drink about four Heineken and dance some sort of a jig? :blink:

What watching Mika shake his "cute little ass" ..errr ummm :shocked:

I hope Im so drunk I dont have to endure that

Any more Chas and Dave anyone .. just in case :naughty:

Kata you doing the Thursday?

This got to number one in the UK btw :roftl:

Hehe you'll be so drunk you'll be up there shaking your cute little ass too :naughty:

Nah won't be doing thursday, can't afford a ticket :mf_rosetinted: I'll be doing the drinking though :yay:

oh... what a masterpiece :mf_rosetinted: