The Babspanky Appreciation Thread

pinkunicorn123

spanky.gif

May fame come quickly upon you.

For those of you who are new or dont know the run up to this.

Babs is a 'veteran' mfc member know for her sharp wit and DVD recorder.

She is usually the first to upload videos of Mika's performances that have been broadcast on UK television.

This week she was the first the upload Mika's performance at the 2008 Brit Awards.

Her video was then linked on the Perez Hilton site which received 3 million unique visitors per day as well as being linked on the Mika newsletter.

Bow down to the fast mika video posting god(dess)

EDIT: And this also....

Besides the clips she provides us...

Babs has taken strays in her home (accomodation for MFCers).

Babs has chauffered lost visitors in her little blue taxi car.

Babs has sacrificed and given up photo opportunities with the Wiz so that others can share in the magical experience.

Babs can't often be standing very early in the queue to get front row centre,

so please be considerate. As much as I am very against people being saved a spot in the queue when they haven't been waiting as long as others, I can make the exception for babs and for those who just can't for legitimate reasons.

She has done so much for Mika fans.:wub2:

pnthanx.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spanky.gif

May fame come quickly upon you.

For those of you who are new or dont know the run up to this.

Babs is a 'veteran' mfc member know for her sharp wit and DVD recorder.

She is usually the first to upload videos of Mika's performances that have been broadcast on UK television.

This week she was the first the upload Mika's performance at the 2008 Brit Awards.

Her video was then linked on the Perez Hilton site which received 3 million unique visitors per day as well as being linked on the Mika newsletter.

Bow down to the fast mika video posting god(dess)

*Bows down*

i was thinking this needed to be created!!! thank you thank you Babs!!! you are truly an angel!

Bab babe, you are too good to be true.

I would send you bouquets from Tokyo but they would wilt....it's the thought that counts anyway.

:flowers2:

The only thing I can do is try to report as fast for you, when a certain person is on my side of the world....if it ever happens again....

Besides the clips she provides us...

Babs has taken strays in her home (accomodation for MFCers).

Babs has chauffered lost visitors in her little blue taxi car.

Babs has sacrificed and given up photo opportunities with the Wiz so that others can share in the magical experience.

Babs can't often be standing very early in the queue to get front row centre,

so please be considerate. As much as I am very against people being saved a spot in the queue when they haven't been waiting as long as others, I can make the exception for babs and for those who just can't for legitimate reasons.

She has done so much for Mika fans.:wub2:

pnthanx.gif

I would send you bouquets from Tokyo but they would wilt....it's the thought that counts anyway.

I second that, only replace "Tokyo" with "Calgary".

Your efforts are most appreciated by those of us who live in a country where Mika appeared on TV maybe four times in the last eight months of '07.

One day, we shall meet in London, and I shall buy you a drink. Or some chicken, if that's your preference. :punk:

Tonight?? It is already tonight....oh yeah, but not yet for you... I just clocked over midnight onto Saturday Feb 23...

Christine when are you flying, I didn't expect to see you on here just now!

Have a great trip and (I hardly need say this) a wonderful :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty::thumb_yello:time with our boy. Send him the love from Tokyo.:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the thread hijack,

Back to our appreciation of Bab!! Who I will meet ONE day!!

Tonight?? It is already tonight....oh yeah, but not yet for you... I just clocked over midnight onto Saturday Feb 23...

Christine when are you flying, I didn't expect to see you on here just now!

Have a great trip and (I hardly need say this) a wonderful :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty::thumb_yello:time with our boy. Send him the love from Tokyo.:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the thread hijack,

Back to our appreciation of Bab!! Who I will meet ONE day!!

she's in london right now, arrived today (friday) earlier :wink2: but no time on the computer anymore for her...