2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the pics and vids you posted!! It was a great gig, not the best of the 3 but it was good after all. Mika was a bit hoarse but he did it well. I´ll post my pics and vids asap but i can´t upload them from this computer..

Thanks for this pic! It was so great to see you all and to share the fun with you.. we had a nice view from the second row :naughty:

So now.. we're wating for Paris:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to see you again in paris!! and in amsterdam too... I should be able to go there too normally :)

Ok, so now I think I have some time to do this....a BIG report...if you guys want it...But before that, thanks for all the photos and vids, lovely to see them and remember the gig, since my cam is crap and takes like 30m to take a pic :thumbdown:

BTW, seems like the numbers were repeated this day, since both Caz and I were 53 and was there one hour at least before her...I arrived with the lovelies Rose and Vicky :wub2:

And another thing, I may only been here on MFC for 2 months, but I've been a Mika fan for over a year now...I just have never been a fan club FAN before you know??? The only other fan club I belong to is the Queen Fan Club...But I used to lurk arround this place a bit and signed up for the ticket thread for these gigs :naughty:

Anyway, PART 1

I couldn't sleep on Sunday night at all, this would be my first trip overseas on my own and my first Mika concert EVER since he never came here :sneaky2:

I went to bed at 1am and at 5am I was already up to catch my plane at 7h50m....I live like 10m away from the airport and actually hear and see them passing my house...OK, too much detail moving on LOL

Just so you know I'm TERRIFIED of flying...I hate it with all my being, but for Mika...heck, I''ll do it =)

So when the plane was lifting you could see me mumbling something. No, I was not praying to God, but singing Grace Kelly to myself, you should have seen the looks I was getting :naughty:

But the stupid plane was delayed 20m, more 20m to way to leave the damn thing...time was passing by and I wanted to queue :naughty:

And to meet ppl I never saw in my hole life...I saw Vicky's myspace photo to see what she looked like, but I had no ideia I'd be sharing the room with the Penguin as well :shocked:

Well, met the sweeties, left luggage in Cath and Abby's room...off to queue...

PART 2 COMING UP

So we arrived at the queue and I knew NOONE there...I was getting a bit scared....well, if that's the word :naughty:

Saw many ppl, didn't actually meet them this night...The Black Queen recognized me though, from the fact i said I was Juju to someone, love you girl and my photo with Mikey on the 26th LOL....was looking forward to Tuesday to meet Wendy...and I couldn't believe I didn't saw Pink on Tuesday....moving on

Met Olga, a French-Portuguese girl that has been following Mika arround for as much or almost as much as the lovely Rose. She had a portcard from the portuguese fans since the cancelled gigs....would this be the day the d*mn thing was finally given to him???

Saw Cherisse going in, took a pic with her (need to contact Olga for these) and gave her a little something from me...you should have seen her eyes sparkle, I love her :wub2:

I told her I came all the way from Portugal to see Mika and them and she smilled....lovely girl Cherisse is...

Then saw Luke, a pic with him as well, lovely boy...aren't they all lovely???

Then Sarah, she was SO nice

For those that weren't there, we were inside a sort of caged barrier by then and she actually jumped some of those to get closer to the queue...she triped and almost fell on her face :blink:

Luke laughed at her like there was no tomorrow :naughty:

Then at 5pm....d*mn, did the queue just got a bit sort of like canned sardines???

Love singing, loved when babs arrived and we all cheared for her...Mika who??? We want babs :naughty:

Some ppl went in before us, don't know too well, don't care...things won't ruin my good mood that day :mf_rosetinted:

BTW, Rose and Vicky made fun of me when I saw MIKA written all over the venue and did this sort of cheer...ehehe

7pm, doors open...run like the wind...or not....go

PART 3 COMING UP

Unless you want me to stop, don't know if ppl are reading this :blink:

So we arrived at the queue and I knew NOONE there...I was getting a bit scared....well, if that's the word

Saw many ppl, didn't actually meet them this night...The Black Queen recognized me though, from the fact i said I was Juju to someone, love you girl and my photo with Mikey on the 26th LOL....was looking forward to Tuesday to meet Wendy...and I couldn't believe I didn't saw Pink on Tuesday....moving on

Met Olga, a French-Portuguese girl that has been following Mika arround for as much or almost as much as the lovely Rose. She had a portcard from the portuguese fans since the cancelled gigs....would this be the day the d*mn thing was finally given to him???

Saw Cherisse going in, took a pic with her (need to contact Olga for these) and gave her a little something from me...you should have seen her eyes sparkle, I love her :wub2:

I told her I came all the way from Portugal to see Mika and them and she smilled....lovely girl Cherisse is...

Then saw Luke, a pic with him as well, lovely boy...aren't they all lovely???

Then Sarah, she was SO nice

For those that weren't there, we were inside a sort of caged barrier by then and she actually jumped some of those to get closer to the queue...she triped and almost fell on her face :blink:

Luke laughed at her like there was no tomorrow :naughty:

Then at 5pm....d*mn, did the queue just got a bit sort of like canned sardines???

Love singing, loved when babs arrived and we all cheared for her...Mika who??? We want babs :naughty:

Some ppl went in before us, don't know too well, don't care...things won't ruin my good mood that day :mf_rosetinted:

BTW, Rose and Vicky made fun of me when I saw MIKA written all over the venue and did this sort of cheer...ehehe

7pm, doors open...run like the wind...or not....go

PART 3 COMING UP

Unless you want me to stop, don't know if ppl are reading this :blink:

go on we're reading :wink2:

HI JU JU!!!!

:wub2: :wub2:

ROBERTINA *hugs*

I met you very briefly I'm afraid, so I wanna say I LOVED your Happy Birthday hat :wub2:

You were such a lovely girl...so cute...love hearing you talk...now I know the person mentioned on "Where's Robertina???" video

So nice to put faces to names....and names to faces :naughty:

Miss you all so much :tears:

ROBERTINA *hugs*

I met you very briefly I'm afraid, so I wanna say I LOVED your Happy Birthday hat :wub2:

You were such a lovely girl...so cute...love hearing you talk...now I know the person mentioned on "Where's Robertina???" video

So nice to put faces to names....and names to faces :naughty:

Miss you all so much :tears:

this was appreciated, thanks! :naughty:

thanks becky!

i'm glad you came and found me, i was totally shattered and confused, just trying to know what was happening outside the venue...waiting for mika to appear...i was lost and prob you had an awful impression of me!

poor oldling robertina...

when we have recovered, we can start thinking about the drawing for the sugar bowl! :wub2: