2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was the night I almost had a coronary brought on by Da Stare. :naughty:

ham_lt.jpg

Da Mighty Stare indeed :wub2:

Oh my god Sari that video is amazing.... :)

You don't have it on You Tube by any chance do you ....

My Space Video's never play very well for me ..... have no idea why ..... it just constantly keeps stopping :(

Me wants to see it in all it's glory

Ok, I cannot believe that I only just saw these posts :roftl:.

Many months later, Laurel, but if you're still interested here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=33KCXg2KmpM&fmt=22

I uploaded a few more good ones from the same (Toronto) gig so feel free to have a look :naughty:

one year...:shocked:

i was thinking of it this morning in the middle of a total chaos i was in at work....how better i felt last year!!!!:sneaky2:

happy memories, i really cannot remember anything bad, everything looks pink and enjoyable!:naughty:

if only i could live that again................:wub2:

I should have arrived in london at lunch time that day but got there like 10 min, before the gig started.. it was stress and running all day long, moved from an airport to another due to foggy weather.

i got dressed ( fancy costume) in the hall of hammersmith, under the shocked eyes of the cloackroom girl.. :shocked::roftl:

but I managed to get and see the show on time. when i had SERIOUSLY doubted I could do so.

This time last year I had been queueing just half an hour... Lottle did I know it was 2 and a half hours til I got elbowed inthe face but not long after that, an amazing show.. =D

And didn't your mum forget something important?:blink:

And my one and only Mika gig (so far).

And I had to travel straight from work - and there had been a fatality on the line so the trains were seriously disrupted and I was despairing of even getting to Hammersmith - and got there just as everyone was going in.

So I never got to meet anyone from the MFC (and didn't get to see Mika afterwards as was on wrong side of road and car :mad3:) but it was still a brilliant night.

And my one and only Mika gig (so far).

And I had to travel straight from work - and there had been a fatality on the line so the trains were seriously disrupted and I was despairing of even getting to Hammersmith - and got there just as everyone was going in.

So I never got to meet anyone from the MFC (and didn't get to see Mika afterwards as was on wrong side of road and car :mad3:) but it was still a brilliant night.

so yuo were there too... :shocked: and i didn't see you :boxed:

My first time in London and the first time I saw Mika!:wub2:

I miss so much that moment! :tears:

I didn’t went to the concert because I didn’t have a ticket but my hotel was so near of Hammersmith that I decided to go there at the end of the show!:blush-anim-cl:

Sweet memories!:original:

l_69b2bce991d44393b393dc4b6307fea1.jpg

One year!:shocked:

It's hard to believe...

I remember it was so nice to meet all the MFCers again :wub2:after the cancelled gigs in December.

Front row for the very first time for me, well far at the side but still...:wink2:

And it was almost springtime in London!:wink2:

Another photo from that day!:wub2:

l_70e459891706422f9a47a9269cdd41d6.jpg

I was jumping in the middle of the people because I’m a little bit short in comparison to the English people! So I had some difficulties to take photos!:naughty:

Ooooooohhh, lsuch a nice pic!

I love the expression on his face. He looks so happy and proud!