2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally uploaded my pix: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-london02a.php ... also have some videos, but won't have time to upload them before my australia holiday, so you'll have to wait a few more weeks for them, sorry... :blush-anim-cl: here are some of the pix:

london25-01.jpg

wtf is he doing with his lip on the mic there?! :lmao:

london25-05.jpg

london25-09.jpg

london25-11.jpg

finally uploaded my pix: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-london02a.php ... also have some videos, but won't have time to upload them before my australia holiday, so you'll have to wait a few more weeks for them, sorry... :blush-anim-cl: here are some of the pix:

london25-11.jpg

*Squeee*

Mellody - I completely love you to bits for that pic. That's my bag of gifts that I gave him - you must have taken it just as I gave it to him. His face - awwwww - never took a pic of him that night - have no photo of that moment. God I could hug you girl.

:mf_lustslow:

Very very very happy right now.... :wink2:

*Squeee*

Mellody - I completely love you to bits for that pic. That's my bag of gifts that I gave him - you must have taken it just as I gave it to him. His face - awwwww - never took a pic of him that night - have no photo of that moment. God I could hug you girl.

HA - I was on the left *looking at the picture* right behind loads of people, everyone ignoring the fact that I was too short and audibly saying "I can't see a thing!" and just saw the top of his hair. Pffft.

Awwww, I'm so sorry you had a crappy end to your night Caz, the only reason I ended up quite close to him, was cos' I nearly fell over someone's bags that were lying on the floor in among that sea of people around him lol

Now that would have been embarrassing - ha - thank god I just tripped over them and didn't fall flat on my face. There was noone around really where I ended up standing. I was just lucky he noticed me say his name in a quietish moment..... :)

Just so glad she took that lol - the strangest things make me insanely happy right now ..... ha

Awwww, I'm so sorry you had a crappy end to your night Caz, the only reason I ended up quite close to him, was cos' I nearly fell over someone's bags that were lying on the floor in among that sea of people around him lol

Now that would have been embarrassing - ha - thank god I just tripped over them and didn't fall flat on my face. There was noone around really where I ended up standing. I was just lucky he noticed me say his name in a quietish moment..... :)

Just so glad she took that lol - the strangest things make me insanely happy right now ..... ha

i was queing up on the side i was told to queue up on *mental note to self: never listen to security* and then of course Mika comes out on the opposite side. I briskly walked *did NOT run* to the van to try and see him but loads of people pushed in front, I had some security man telling ME not to get too close *PFFFT! The man was obviously blind, I couldn't see Mika despite the fact that he's over 6 bloody feet!* and so at the last minute i thought "screw this!" and went to go over to the other side, but then I heard John or someone call out "Mind your feet!" and the next thing i knew was the van about to drive towards me so i got out the way and managed to give Mika a confused wave goodbye, as I barely even realised what the hell was happening. I was so upset I wanted to cry.

i was queing up on the side i was told to queue up on *mental note to self: never listen to security* and then of course Mika comes out on the opposite side. I briskly walked *did NOT run* to the van to try and see him but loads of people pushed in front, I had some security man telling ME not to get too close *PFFFT! The man was obviously blind, I couldn't see Mika despite the fact that he's over 6 bloody feet!* and so at the last minute i thought "screw this!" and went to go over to the other side, but then I heard John or someone call out "Mind your feet!" and the next thing i knew was the van about to drive towards me so i got out the way and managed to give Mika a confused wave goodbye, as I barely even realised what the hell was happening. I was so upset I wanted to cry.

i can understand caz...that was horrible.....:huglove: :huglove:

i can understand caz...that was horrible.....:huglove: :huglove:

:tears: :tears:

Grazie bella italiano...

*laughs at her rubbish attempt to speak a little Italian*

OH! OH! This still makes me laugh!!

Boy: What are we waiting here for?

You: Erm...I don't know....are we waiting for....the rain? Caz, why are we waiting?

Me: Gosh, I really have no idea.

You: Are we waiting for....the bus?

Boy: :boxed:

You: I'm kidding.

:roftl:

I did stay over the other side for awhile, like when he put his head out of the car top and that or something. I generally do what I'm told too.

It was only when the crowd seemed to disappear round the other side that I realised something was going on. Didn't realise at the time he'd got out the bloody car.

I think the Brixton lot got a better job than we did ... he seemed to come out and sign and stay longer both those nights ... even though I did talk to him briefly I still remember saying to someone once he'd drove off - Is that it...

Just don't think he could really be bothered with us at Hammy, that was just my impression ... we were just the unfortunate two who weren't going to the rest of them :(

I so wish I'd gone to the last Brixton gig - I nearly bought a ticket for it - but decided against it - next time I'll go to as many as I can and sod the expense.

I still believe he would have come round the van on our side if there hadn't been people on the other side. he got held back by them and then everybody ran over. if everyone had listened to the security he would most certainly have come over to our side. but of course there are always people who don't obey, like when mika says I'll work my way through the room and talk to everybody :sneaky2:

I did stay over the other side for awhile, like when he put his head out of the car top and that or something. I generally do what I'm told too.

It was only when the crowd seemed to disappear round the other side that I realised something was going on. Didn't realise at the time he'd got out the bloody car.

I think the Brixton lot got a better job than we did ... he seemed to come out and sign and stay longer both those nights ... even though I did talk to him briefly I still remember saying to someone once he'd drove off - Is that it...

Just don't think he could really be bothered with us at Hammy, that was just my impression ... we were just the unfortunate two who weren't going to the rest of them :(

I so wish I'd gone to the last Brixton gig - I nearly bought a ticket for it - but decided against it - next time I'll go to as many as I can and sod the expense.

he seldom takes more time for his fans if he has a gig the next day

yeah the way people crowded him was awful. Everyone has a right to meet him obviously but I just felt a bit robbed, you know?

But he had a gig the next day AND he had bronchitis so I could understand why he didn't stay long.

I still believe he would have come round the van on our side if there hadn't been people on the other side. he got held back by them and then everybody ran over. if everyone had listened to the security he would most certainly have come over to our side. but of course there are always people who don't obey, like when mika says I'll work my way through the room and talk to everybody :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Yeah well I'll just have to lug my Year In Cartoon Motion all the way to the next gig and hopefully get him to sign it.....

I've got all year, and next, actually they'll probably be a new book by the time I see him again .... lol

Yeah well I'll just have to lug my Year In Cartoon Motion all the way to the next gig and hopefully get him to sign it.....

I've got all year, and next, actually they'll probably be a new book by the time I see him again .... lol

YAY for the unlucky ones! :mf_rosetinted:

*Squeee*

which of the many bags is yours? :naughty: here's the whole pic, maybe you can see yourself on it. :wink2:

l_17b1693419a312d0b3d19498324c5868.jpg

which of the many bags is yours? :naughty: here's the whole pic, maybe you can see yourself on it. :wink2:

l_17b1693419a312d0b3d19498324c5868.jpg

The see through bag he's holding in his right hand - not all the stuff he's clutching to his body with his other hand - that's probably why I noticed it so much - it's the only thing he's holding in that hand.... :)

Oh and yes that's me with the red hair and the poster in the left hand corner of the pic.... :(

yeah the way people crowded him was awful. Everyone has a right to meet him obviously but I just felt a bit robbed, you know?

But he had a gig the next day AND he had bronchitis so I could understand why he didn't stay long.

:naughty:

:wink2:

I'll tell you what Caz, next time I go to London to see Mika, and I see you there - I'll throw you at him, I'm sure that'll work :roftl:

I'm sure he won't mind, and well you can completely blame me, nowt to do with you... :shocked:

You won't get disappointed again.... :blush-anim-cl:

ok, I know this report is very late and most of u guys will have heard all this info but I thought I would write it anyway, I have been very busy recently so haven't been able to go on here much so here is the start of my reports!

So, I left university (farnham) at 10:30 so that I could catch the train to London Waterloo. I arrived in London and caught the tube to Hammersmith and then checked in to the hotel at about midday! about an hour and a half later Ellie13 turned up and and then after getting ready I headed down to the queue to find out how big it was, Ellie13 joined later as she had some stuff to do. So, we finally arrived at the queue at about 3pm to find there were only about 60 ppl there. After about 20 mins of standing there feeling very nervous and shy about talking to people even though I recognised a few ppl off mfc, I finally asked some ppl if they were off the forum (yes I knew they were already but it was a conversation starter) I met Cazgirl, who is lovely and helped introduce me to more ppl! I also met two fab mfcers who I spent most of my time with for the next two gigs in the queues; Bumblebee_vix and Sparkly1, thankyou so much for putting up with me for those days, I had a great time and we had such a laugh! Anyway, it was absolutely freezing but we all stayed happy and joined in with the singing. I also met a load of other mfcers including Vanessa and RAK1 who are all fab ppl! During my time queuing Luke, Saranayde and Cherisse came out but we were too far back in the queue to talk to them so we just watched. Also Andy came out a few times and all the mfcers even serenaded Holy Johnny when he arrived and was interviewed by Mika's song, HJ!!!

At about 630pm everyone started pushing the queue together a bit, but compared to the next two gigs the queueing was actually quite good! I wasnt squashed until the Big push as the doors opened!

Then 7pm comes and the doors finally open and the crowd surges forward....

We all rush in, and as we get into the venue there is this femal security guard with her arms out saying "dont run, you'll run into me". well of course we would if she stands there, does she not know u shouldnt get between an mfcer and Mika, lol! Anyway, I got second row on the right which I was happy with! Met some ppl who I cant remember their names but I dont think they were off mfc but they were shocked when I told them I was 19, they thought I was 25 or something :shocked: I don't look that old!! I was quite lucky as the ppl behind me didnt push but in front of me I had someone with an annying green feathery mask which u can see in lots of my photos but i managed to get a few good pics!!!

Anyway, got into the venue and started the hour wait until Palladium were due on. This was the only support band I was looking forward to because I saw them supporting Mika at Bournemouth and I also went to London on Feb 14th to interview the band who are lovely!!! AT 8 they finally came on stage and they were fantastic, you could tell that their music and style suited a big stage, they were so much more energetic and Fez even jumped off the stage into the pit inbetween the crowd and stage right in front of where i was and played down there (although he told me later, he couldnt move anywhere as the wire was too short and they needed longer wires). Palladium did an amazing set and of course got the crowd hyped up for the big M!

But before that, back to listening to music whilst they set up the stage for Mika! Then just past 9pm the lights dipped and the crowd went mad as Dolly Parton's 9 to 5 played signalling the intro for the one and only.....

Wow, I know where you were. :shocked: I was in the second row as well, on the right. A bit more in the middle than you. I saw that green feathery mask on the right. I wonder if my red feathery mask was annoying? :naughty: Rocky loved it anyway. :cheerful_h4h:

Would have been fab to meet you. :(

As for the people on the right, I didn't think they were MFCers either. They gave me strange looks when I sang along to Palladium's songs and they demanded Mika onto stage way too early. :sneaky2:

Edit: sent you a friend request on MySpace. ;)

Lol, I know, you can tell you aren't a newbie when ppl start screaming for Mika and you are just like, its not time yet, they still need to play songs! But Palladium were awesome! I was singing along as well!! :punk:

Btw, were u the one wearing the red bird mask then? that was so cool!!!

:wink2:

I'll tell you what Caz, next time I go to London to see Mika, and I see you there - I'll throw you at him, I'm sure that'll work :roftl:

I'm sure he won't mind, and well you can completely blame me, nowt to do with you... :shocked:

You won't get disappointed again.... :blush-anim-cl:

rofl!!! *imagines laurel holding caz as if she's a javelin and throws Caz on stage, who falls on Mika completely undignified*

After about 20 mins of standing there feeling very nervous and shy about talking to people even though I recognised a few ppl off mfc, I finally asked some ppl if they were off the forum (yes I knew they were already but it was a conversation starter) I met Cazgirl, who is lovely and helped introduce me to more ppl! I also met two fab mfcers who I spent most of my time with for the next two gigs in the queues; Bumblebee_vix and Sparkly1, thankyou so much for putting up with me for those days, I had a great time and we had such a laugh!

awww you're too cute! No problem hun, was nice meeting you!! :flowers2:

btw, here's us lot singing in the queue:

Love Today:

Ring Ring:

although i have to be honest and cant remember if this was before or after you showed up lol, I believe it was after. Maybe you can see yourself in the background?