2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

So true. Although some of us try to look dignified in front of the children.:naughty:

No, hun...this was last nights review thread.

IM CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is the review thread for tonight???

Am I mising something?? :boxed:

Yeah, that's the one. :thumb_yello:

Actually isn't that line from Fried Green Tomatoes? Both great movies...

It's just taken me well over half an hour to skin thorough this thread looking for the reports and photos. They were worth the search, but it could have been a lot easier.

It was originally stated that the report thread should be just for reviews, photos, videos etc.

Please, please, please may we cut the chat and keep the review threads tidier!

(Loved the amazing photos Blue Eyes, thank you so much for posting them!)

I don't know if anyone's actually downloading these lol

But well I'll keep uploading them anyway.

Love Today - Trashcan Drum Off With Cherrise - Oh and Mika topless but you don't want to know that do you....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l9v52w

I'm downloading.Thanks!:thumb_yello:

As for the age issue, I'm also 33, and my biggest worry is that when Mika finally decides to come to my country I'll be the oldest one at the concert, and I will feel out of place. Of course, he's not coming anytime soon...:sneaky2:

Glad your downloading them hun, and I wasn't the oldest last night - so we're all cool

:)

Anyway your as young as you feel and I felt very young last night.

Mika grinned at me yayyyyy did I say that. He said Thank You to me, me.

LOL - I should thank him for making me feel like a teenager again. Or smack him - delete as appropriate...

Did anyone have the chance to meet him after the gig?

not really. i believe mika still had bronchitis so he came out in a van and was sandwiched between the van and a barrier i believe. i barely caught a glimpse, couldnt talk to him or take a picture. his manager said that we couldnt.

If you think that reading almost 60 pages in one go is easy then I'm sorry, but I have to disappoint you! :shocked:

I feel like glued to my chair and my back hurts like hell, not to mention my poor poor eyes. :naughty:

But it was all worth it, thanks for the vids, pics and especially the reports! :wink2: It's nice to know that I can always live through other people. :naughty:

*lets herself fall off the chair, unable to move*

Any Other World now uploaded

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8c6sih

Enjoy

Laurel, Thank you for the great reports and for the videos. Any Other World is definitely my favorite of all time.....and this performance is amazing. It made me cry. I will never forget seeing him perform this song live in Seattle. It was a truly wonderful performance there too. Although there are many similarities in his performances I always notice the differences and I am amazed at how the subtle differences can be so unique and so beautiful. He is an amazing performer. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I am always amazed that someone who is so talented at song-writing is also so talented at performing. Well, enough said. :blush-anim-cl: ...thanks again for sharing.... :wub2: