2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

Lol, I know, you can tell you aren't a newbie when ppl start screaming for Mika and you are just like, its not time yet, they still need to play songs! But Palladium were awesome! I was singing along as well!! :punk:

Btw, were u the one wearing the red bird mask then? that was so cool!!!

No, I think the bird mask you are talking about belongs to Mellody. I think she had it on that day. You can see my mask if you go to have a look at my pics on MySpace. I had better give you directions because I have so much going on on there. :naughty:

Last picture file, page 4, the pic with Rufio. :wink2:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, were u the one wearing the red bird mask then? that was so cool!!!

no, that was me. :bleh: i was to the right of the girl with the green feather mask, wasn't it the one who was there with her boyfriend? they arrived late, pushed in, and the guy kept 3 front row places for others and wouldn't let me stand there! :sneaky2:

Hey! If you don't know yet my report is in my new blogs! I'm still writing them, and the Hammersmith part should be finished today!

Right here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=206934936

I'm sorry if I have mistakes in my text, but English is not my first language you know (not even second). :naughty: I don't think I've ever written that long a text in English, or in any other language. :blink: You might need lots of energy drinks when you start reading. :roftl: Take pillows too just in case.

I just read your post. I saw you doing your drawing most of the day. Am quite shy so didn't want to bother you - but your really good. Couldn't help being nosy when you were showing others your pictures.

Always loved drawing when I was at school (a very long time ago lol) - admire anyone who can do stuff like that just with a pencil.

Funny but I was the girl who joined the queue shortly after you - I was reading my Year In Cartoon Motion book - I read the part that you wrote - I thought it was you even though there was no picture of you in the book cos' your bag said your name and you were the official MFC Cartoonist or something.

Did you ever give Mika that Bear thing you made him - you spoke about it in the book. Again wanted to ask you on Monday - but shyness prevailed lol

I wish you had said something, 'cause I'm not bothered if someone stops me from drawing. :( I wasn't there just for that but also so I could meet new people. I think I saw you if you were the only one who had the book there. I was going to ask you to show it to me, as I don't have it. :naughty: Somehow I didn't dare. Did I ask you to join the Palladium mailing list later? I gave him the first Mika Bearman in Stockholm in November. :thumb_yello: He loved it so much that he gave me a big hug without me even asking for it! :huglove: What a nice way to meet him for the first time. :blush-anim-cl: I gave a second edition to his manager on the 3rd of December when Mika cancelled his Hammersmith concert.

Do you as British find any bad mistakes in my report? I'm sure there are many!

LOL - I wish I'd talked to you too - but it normally takes me at least two hours to pluck up the courage and then I always find a reason not too. lol

You did ask me to join Palladium's mailing list - I didn't though as I didn't even know who they were - and normally don't sign for things until I've heard them. I did enjoy them though so will check up on them online now that I know about them.

Glad Mika liked the bear - the pic in the book looked amazing. Wish I could make stuff like that (I had enough trouble making him some necklaces and that)

Oh and your report was fine. I enjoyed reading it.

Next time I'll say hello to you....

Love Today drumming.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29592009

Posted before but it got a bit lost I think... I personally think it's worth a viewing :thumb_yello: (or a few viewings....)

Thanks, it is worthwhile viewing. :thumb_yello:

But doesn't anyone have video of the first half of LT? I can't believe with thousands of people there no one has posted anything. :crybaby:

I only took vids of the Gray Skelly bit - was dancing too much during the song to take a video (It's my fave song apart from Any Other World) - wish I'd taken more video now - but I thought others would as well.

Have trashcan drumming at the end as well - but that's just the end...

Sorry Christine :(

Christine: Am I right in saying that you want to see Love Today so we can witness Mika throwing snow over us again? Cos I can't find any videos of that, either.

I was trying to film that part but my spot wasn't really the best. I have the part where he picks up the snow and walks towards the crowd but you can't actually see the part where he throws it on the people, because I was standing on the other side. I tried to upload it on youtube the other day but somehow it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow if I find some time!

I was trying to film that part but my spot wasn't really the best. I have the part where he picks up the snow and walks towards the crowd but you can't actually see the part where he throws it on the people, because I was standing on the other side. I tried to upload it on youtube the other day but somehow it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow if I find some time!

Oh thank you Cath. :wub2:

omg yay! thankyoooooooooooooou!

Thanks Cath! I wanna see the video with the snow, too! It was one of my favourite moments of the concert! Can you believe it's been two weeks since the Hammersmith gig?

And thanks to everyone who has posted videos in this thread! I didn't have any cause as this was my first Mika concert i got so excited that i forgot to bring my camera with me, lol

Thanks Cath! I wanna see the video with the snow, too! It was one of my favourite moments of the concert! Can you believe it's been two weeks since the Hammersmith gig?

And thanks to everyone who has posted videos in this thread! I didn't have any cause as this was my first Mika concert i got so excited that i forgot to bring my camera with me, lol

awwww lol. did you get snow thrown over you, too? was you on that side?

Yes i was on that side Caz! But i wasn't in the front row so i didn't get much snow

lol when i got home and got changed into my PJ's i had snow and confetti down my top xDDD

How was the snow like? Paper? I didn't even see him throwing it on people. I was on the right side. I saw him crawling on stage and looking lost during Holy Johnny though! :das::lmao:

Yeah it's like little squares of white paper.

Thanks a lot hun! :huglove: *runs to MySpace*

BTW, I think I never said how happy I was to meet you, even if we didn't talk that much (I'm very shy and it's difficult for me to start talking:blush-anim-cl: )

I couldn't tell that you were...when you saw I was the portuguese girl and introduced yourself you gave me a big hug :blush-anim-cl:

I couldn't tell that you were...when you saw I was the portuguese girl and introduced yourself you gave me a big hug :blush-anim-cl:

Sure I did! I was so willing to meet you at last, hehehe. But I am shy, I really am, and I should have talked to much more people in London, only I just thought nobody would know who I am and never wanted to bother anyone:blush-anim-cl: (see? I'm timid!:naughty: )