REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

Yes I did which was absolutely lovely, but I will let Wendi tell the story first, it's her story not mine.

JEMMA!!!!!!!!!! I love love you :wub2: *is still glad she got the huggle*

lol, got the mika dvd on. it's making me happy and sad lol. GOD I HATE PMD!!! Is there no cure?!

i'm glad you all had a great time though, with the meet and greet and whatnot!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, great repoerts everyone,

If you were listening to Jo Whikley today the changing track today was Big Girls, and she also spoke last about last night and that her son LOVES Mika and when he grows up wants to be him. Also she said a huge thanks to Mika as her Jude during Lollipop insteqad of staying at the back ran to the front of the stage to join Mika and he held his hand. Jo thanked Mika foir making a little boys life!!

Awww its so sweet.

XXXX

PS she also said that on Thurday look out for who will be dresses in the Parrot costume during Lollipop!! Ummm wonder who it could be.

I live in Chelmsford, which you will see from the map is near Braintree LOL

report on the gig-

Was at the back with bab, I couldn't see, my feet hurt and I didn't feel well. It was crap:mf_rosetinted:

Eurgh, that sucks about the gig :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

But LOL! Are the trees in Braintree particularly clever? Gosh, lame jokes could be made about almost every town. Is there a new market in Newmarket? Does everybody bark in Barking? Can you get your Alan Rickman's-worth in Rickmansworth? How worthy are the wands in Wandsworth? Does everyone enjoy a good read in Reading?

OMG! 'Wokingham' - I live in "Rockingham" lol.

Hey all, great repoerts everyone,

If you were listening to Jo Whikley today the changing track today was Big Girls, and she also spoke last about last night and that her son LOVES Mika and when he grows up wants to be him. Also she said a huge thanks to Mika as her Jude during Lollipop insteqad of staying at the back ran to the front of the stage to join Mika and he held his hand. Jo thanked Mika foir making a little boys life!!

Awww its so sweet.

XXXX

PS she also said that on Thurday look out for who will be dresses in the Parrot costume during Lollipop!! Ummm wonder who it could be.

Jo Whiley's son gave me their two big balloons last night, because they couldn't fit them in the car. :naughty:

Eurgh, that sucks about the gig :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

But LOL! Are the trees in Braintree particularly clever? Gosh, lame jokes could be made about almost every town. Is there a new market in Newmarket? Does everybody bark in Barking? Can you get your Alan Rickman's-worth in Rickmansworth? How worthy are the wands in Wandsworth? Does everyone enjoy a good read in Reading?

OMG! 'Wokingham' - I live in "Rockingham" lol.

Do you? My friend used to live in Waikiki, then Safety Bay and now Baldavis.

JEMMA!!!!!!!!!! I love love you :wub2: *is still glad she got the huggle*

lol, got the mika dvd on. it's making me happy and sad lol. GOD I HATE PMD!!! Is there no cure?!

i'm glad you all had a great time though, with the meet and greet and whatnot!

I got really depressed last night. I think it has actually dawned on me that I will never be at the front again. If you are not at the front the gig is not as enjoyable and personally im not good at standing for long periods of time.

I have had to work this week (except today, I'm sick) and I can't be in the queue for 10 hours and have to arrive late and therefore be at the back.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I have been very lucky in the past (or extremely obsessive LOL)and I have been at the front and nothing can compare to that feeling. Once you have tasted that it is very difficult not to be bitter when you are at the back.

I think it's time that we had seated venues, then no one would have to queue at silly o'clock and everyone who is not right at the front would not get crushed or have a completely crappy view.

I got really depressed last night. I think it has actually dawned on me that I will never be at the front again. If you are not at the front the gig is not as enjoyable and personally im not good at standing for long periods of time.

I have had to work this week (except today, I'm sick) and I can't be in the queue for 10 hours and have to arrive late and therefore be at the back.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I have been very lucky in the past (or extremely obsessive LOL)and I have been at the front and nothing can compare to that feeling. Once you have tasted that it is very difficult not to be bitter when you are at the back.

I think it's time that we had seated venues, then no one would have to queue at silly o'clock and everyone who is not right at the front would not get crushed or have a completely crappy view.

Oh Jem :tears:

why wont you be at the front again? why not?!

BTW - my voice has become hoarse and croaky now! :shocked: TWO days AFTER the concert?!

Cant people hold places on good will?

Whatever happend to favours and good deeds these days anyway?

*cough cough* gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh *cough*

sorry I have a cold after two days of queueing for f#ck all :mf_rosetinted:

Gigs were great, most MFCers greater, just sad that a few idiots and some stupid security twats can make you forget about a lot of the good stuff :boxed:

I'm not gonna make a long report now, just wanna say a special thanks to the wonderful people I've met :wub2: And to give the middle finger to the people who deserve it, you should be able to understand it even if it's not a french finger :mf_rosetinted:

*cough cough* gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh *cough*

sorry I have a cold after two days of queueing for f#ck all :mf_rosetinted:

Gigs were great, most MFCers greater, just sad that a few idiots and some stupid security twats can make you forget about a lot of the good stuff :boxed:

I'm not gonna make a long report now, just wanna say a special thanks to the wonderful people I've met :wub2: And to give the middle finger to the people who deserve it, you should be able to understand it even if it's not a french finger :mf_rosetinted:

Me, me is it me? :naughty:

Or do I get the finger? :shocked:

Cant people hold places on good will?

Whatever happend to favours and good deeds these days anyway?

Urm first of all I might get punched:boxed:

And secondly I don't feel it's very far on the people that have queued for hours. I could of pushed into the queue last night but I made the decision not to.

Caz- I don't think I will be at the front again as Mika is getting too big, it's gonna get to the stage where people will be queing for days not hours:shocked:

Hi everyone, logging in from an internet cafe to say that Mika was simply unbelivable yesterday. It's my first time seeing Mika live and i loved every minute of it, the begining was a bit of a miss for me because of some drunken idiot who kept on picking up fights with people and being very nasty, after he was removed from the crowd by security me and everyone around me could go on and enjoy the brilliant show.

I have never sang so loudly and screamed so much in my life, i lost my voice but it was all worth it.

Met lots of MFC and you guys are totally awesome, it was grand to meet you yesterday while standing and waiting for hours and hours.

One more thing, Avoca says phenomenal!!

This is one evening i will not forget for a long time.

I will have more to write and lots of pics to post when i'll be back home on Friday.:punk:

Hi everyone, logging in from an internet cafe to say that Mika was simply unbelivable yesterday. It's my first time seeing Mika live and i loved every minute of it, the begining was a bit of a miss for me because of some drunken idiot who kept on picking up fights with people and being very nasty, after he was removed from the crowd by security me and everyone around me could go on and enjoy the brilliant show.

I have never sang so loudly and screamed so much in my life, i lost my voice but it was all worth it.

Met lots of MFC and you guys are totally awesome, it was grand to meet you yesterday while standing and waiting for hours and hours.

One more thing, Avoca says phenomenal!!

This is one evening i will not forget for a long time.

I will have more to write and lots of pics to post when i'll be back home on Friday.:punk:

Glad you enjoyed it - from what i hear, if that was your first show - what a show to start with :D

Caz- I don't think I will be at the front again as Mika is getting too big, it's gonna get to the stage where people will be queing for days not hours:shocked:

let's not be pessimistic here *laughs at herself about "let's not be pessimistic!"* i dont think it's got to that stage yet, and DONT FORGET, THAT WAS LONDON. London is always going to be one of the most popular places.

and remember, we're hardcore :mf_rosetinted:

i'd say "let's hope being official will change this!" but i also hoped i'd meet mika on monday but look what happened there :mf_rosetinted:

*takes a bite out of Babs biscuit*

Ohhhh...so THIS is what being bitter feels like..! Or is it PMD?

let's not be pessimistic here *laughs at herself about "let's not be pessimistic!"* i dont think it's got to that stage yet, and DONT FORGET, THAT WAS LONDON. London is always going to be one of the most popular places.

and remember, we're hardcore :mf_rosetinted:

i'd say "let's hope being official will change this!" but i also hoped i'd meet mika on monday but look what happened there :mf_rosetinted:

*takes a bite out of Babs biscuit*

Ohhhh...so THIS is what being bitter feels like..! Or is it PMD?

I had PMD for so long... and it comes back everytime I read reports about gigs:thumbdown: :roftl: