REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you ARE in a picture with Mika thanks to me :naughty:

Ingie and Starrats I miss you already :sad: (Diana too!)

Aww I'm happy you had such a good time!

When I heard about all the queue issues I was a bit worried about you girls but thankfully you're all still in one piece (be it a bit bruised).

Like I posted all over this place in the past week.. we have to party extra hard in Amsterdam now! :punk: :punk:

Aww I'm happy you had such a good time!

When I heard about all the queue issues I was a bit worried about you girls but thankfully you're all still in one piece (be it a bit bruised).

Like I posted all over this place in the past week.. we have to party extra hard in Amsterdam now! :punk: :punk:

We pretty much survived the queue, it was during the gig that I was in danger! But yeah we made it back in one piece. I felt so sad when I had to see at the check in at the airport that Miss van den Berg was not travelling :sad:

Westerpark won't know what's hit it! Ingie and I are planning to dress up as whores (again) wanna join us? :naughty:

And Meg...you MUST come to Amsterdam...I will personal get your kurwa ass over here:roftl:

Seconded! My MFC hotel has a 'bed' reserved for you :wink2:

Great vids Ingie!

It's weird to hear your voices on it!

We pretty much survived the queue, it was during the gig that I was in danger! But yeah we made it back in one piece. I felt so sad when I had to see at the check in at the airport that Miss van den Berg was not travelling :sad:

Westerpark won't know what's hit it! Ingie and I are planning to dress up as whores (again) wanna join us? :naughty:

Aww. :(

Was everything ok with the taxi and the hotel though? I was worried that they might get all weird on you cuz it was reserved with my name (that's why I gave Patricia the prints of the confirmations, so you could show them).

And I never turn down an excuse to dress as a whore. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah..I didn't take pics of the gig...but just other ones

We make a lot of mess everywhere:

At the hotel

014.jpg

At the queue (we claimed our territory:naughty: )

005.jpg

At the airport:

019.jpg

Blue with the Lollipops:

004.jpg

Jo and Liz:

006.jpg

hell yeaaah and Freddie MUST go as drag queen:roftl:

Btw, Meg, do you have the pic of me holding my signs?:naughty:

's Avonds metaporfoost hij in een Drag Queen :mf_rosetinted:

Great vids Ingie!

It's weird to hear your voices on it!

Aww. :(

Was everything ok with the taxi and the hotel though? I was worried that they might get all weird on you cuz it was reserved with my name (that's why I gave Patricia the prints of the confirmations, so you could show them).

And I never turn down an excuse to dress as a whore. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah everything was fine, the hotel recepcionist was being a bit weird bc it wasn't booked on our name, but they did let us in, so...

We really should get together in advance then and sort out the whore outfits :naughty: I'm already looking forward to this gig!

Ingie, haha all the mess! Typically me to take of my boots in the queue

's Avonds metaporfoost hij in een Drag Queen :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah everything was fine, the hotel recepcionist was being a bit weird bc it wasn't booked on our name, but they did let us in, so...

We really should get together in advance then and sort out the whore outfits :naughty: I'm already looking forward to this gig!

Ingie, haha all the mess! Typically me to take of my boots in the queue

Ah good then!

Haha I'm getting visions of Rocky Horror style outfits.. with suspensers (and I don't mean the ones Mika wears :das: ).

The gig will be fantabulous! I'm going to take 6 flu shots before that date! :naughty:

Ah good then!

Haha I'm getting visions of Rocky Horror style outfits.. with suspensers (and I don't mean the ones Mika wears :das: ).

The gig will be fantabulous! I'm going to take 6 flu shots before that date! :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: It's just a shame that my knee high lace up boots have heels that are too high to wear to a gig

I'm also back from London. The gig was amazing and I really enjoyed every minute. I think the necessary details have been posted here already.

After the gig Shady and I chatted a little bit with Daisylou (Nice to meet you, Daisylou. You're a lovely person. :thumb_yello: ) while waiting for Mika. Suddenly Luke was standing close beside us - as if it is the most normal thing that he is standing between the fans. I couldn't believe it - star-strucking. :naughty: I'm so stupid!

A really bad thing happened yesterday to Shady (she texted to me): Her purse was stolen with all the money and her ID-card. She went to the dutch consulate this morning. I hope that they could help her! I'm thinking the whole day about this. It is so awful.

Oh yay! finally the pics and vids all came through! Wonderful- ALL OF THEM.

tomorrow it will have been a month since i saw him- i want to see him again now! hahaha argh. poo, i suppose i'll have to see what i can do to get to the UK this summer.

I've safely arrived in luffly Holland again, wish I was still in the UK!

I had a great time, the gig was amazing and (most of) the MFC-ers were lovely! It was certainly worth the trip to my fave city. Made me realise even more that Mika is just a really amazing musician and songwriter, let's not forget that people :wink2: I loved the string quartet and the hornplayers. Also the extended version of Stuck in the middle was a lovely surprise! Also Mikeys bass solo in Love Today deserves a metion, wow, he's such an amazing bassplayer! Really really good gig, Mika was in top form, only thing is it was over too soon!

What really did put a downer on the night for a while was the drunk French motherf*cker who, after I didn't even lose my temper when I asked me 5 times what city in France Mika was born in again, and if he was going to perform any Queen songs (I'm not kidding) decided that when the gig started it was absolutely necesarry to try and kill me, this included biting me, hitting me in the face and pushing me so hard I was suddenly second row again. When I thought I had finally got rid of him during Any other world he went for me again and tried to strangle me, which is when we called for security and he was taken out. Thanks a lot to everyone who was standing around me and helped me (Allegra!) I was really, really scared and if he wouldn't have been taken out I wouldn't have enjoyed anything of this gig

I hope I get a thumbs up and not the finger :naughty: Was lovely meeting you again!

Hey you! I can truly say you're one of the funniest people I met in ages :roftl:

Was a bit of a shame that Mika didn't have time for a chat after the gig, so instead of trying to have any contact with him I decided to play paparazzi, so I have a couple of really cute closeups that will be posted here shortly!

wtf? omg! i would have strangled him back dammit! was a f*ckin french loser! a drunk guy kept annoying me at the boston gig too. he kept nudging me and my friend and he was like "i hate myself right now!!!" and my friend was like "ya kid! i hate you too!"