REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

Exactly!

You on the other hand... You're pure evil Babet. :naughty:

That's true, I should get one of these shirts that Mika was wearing. It had a devil on the front and said 'Big Evil' on the back :naughty:

I didn't saw you Diana! :bleh:

ooooh akim thanks again! :biggrin2:

That might just be because Diana wasn't there because she was ill, sadly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi celeste

I did say hi back to you but I had a bit of a sore trote zo maybe you didn't hear it

the rest went a bit like this:

Ingie and I went to the stand to buy some MIKA crap

I was looking up at the t-shirts

then somebody in front of me turned an I saw that she was dressed as a lollipop girl.

She said hallo and I said hi or hallo back then I realized that that hallo was a dutch hallo, so i said to ingie "wasn't that a dutch hallo" :shocked: And then I thougth "hmmm dutch lollipop girl, maybe that was celeste" But I wasn't sure :blush-anim-cl:

hellooo!

oooh then it was my fault!

I'm really really sorry :no:

yeah it was me but i thought you didn't heard me! but I didn't hear you!

that's a shame! :shocked:

oooh yeah you were looking at me but... i said hoi to starrats but she didn't said something to me... but i said it loud enough, I'm sure! :shocked:

Yeah I was next to her. But you said hi and we didn't know it was you because you went by so fast we barely had time to react. But let's not spoil the good mood:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh...there really is no end to Mika's generosity and kindness....

#

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Awww that's sweet!:wub2:

JUST SO YOU KNOW . . .

http://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/content/lowestoftjournal/news/story.aspx?brand=LOWOnline&category=NEWS&tBrand=lowonline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED28%20Feb%202008%2016%3A22%3A30%3A057

'HAPPY ending' for MIKA fan Rupert

Oh I can hear Starrats and her Smurfs!

And Queenie giving Mikey his Hoff shirt. Thanks for posting these!

Mariposa I loved those videos. I finally heard Andy's voice!

Oh wow - thanks! *is also happy at being able to hear Andy's elusive voice*

hehe, I knew you would especially like this bit :roftl:

I've safely arrived in luffly Holland again, wish I was still in the UK!

I had a great time, the gig was amazing and (most of) the MFC-ers were lovely! It was certainly worth the trip to my fave city. Made me realise even more that Mika is just a really amazing musician and songwriter, let's not forget that people I loved the string quartet and the hornplayers. Also the extended version of Stuck in the middle was a lovely surprise! Also Mikeys bass solo in Love Today deserves a metion, wow, he's such an amazing bassplayer! Really really good gig, Mika was in top form, only thing is it was over too soon!

What really did put a downer on the night for a while was the drunk French motherf*cker who, after I didn't even lose my temper when I asked me 5 times what city in France Mika was born in again, and if he was going to perform any Queen songs (I'm not kidding) decided that when the gig started it was absolutely necesarry to try and kill me, this included biting me, hitting me in the face and pushing me so hard I was suddenly second row again. When I thought I had finally got rid of him during Any other world he went for me again and tried to strangle me, which is when we called for security and he was taken out. Thanks a lot to everyone who was standing around me and helped me (Allegra!) I was really, really scared and if he wouldn't have been taken out I wouldn't have enjoyed anything of this gig

Was a bit of a shame that Mika didn't have time for a chat after the gig, so instead of trying to have any contact with him I decided to play paparazzi, so I have a couple of really cute closeups that will be posted here shortly!

Hey Babzz, it was great to meet you and Starrats again...and meet so much more people I have already met before or got to meet for the first time! Thast's the reason why I LOVe queuing!!! :wub2:

IMG_44232.jpg

Amazing pic!!!!

My review.. was the longest wait i've ever done for a gig.. was worth it.. cause i got to meet many MFCers..lovely to meet you all.. Cynthia (again!), mikafish (again), Jenny (again), Liz, kata, mariposa, avoca, Yop, mellody, blue, Hishien, bumblebee, sparkly, Black Queen, Sariflor, Queenie... etc.. too many to mention.. sorry if i miss any of you out.. anyway, gig was good.. however, I noticed a difference from my previous gigs, Mika was less energetic, crowd was less responsive.. I agree that he did sing well and that it seemed like he was rushing through it.. i would've enjoyed this one better if I had a seated seat from the balcony, partly because I couldn't be bothered to fight with pushers to get in front, so ended up missing loads cause I'm too short! and also because I was with my sister who is not as mad as I am and was really upset with the crowd. We had a number of interruptions. Nevertheless I enjoyed it.. I love the new additions, String quartet etc.. anyway, after the gig I really wanted my sister to have the chance to meet Mika, I was not too worried myself having already the chance to meet him twice in the past. All I wanted was to let him know that I was there. Anyway, we waited and waited.. there was a slight confusion about where he was coming out from at first..but it was sorted out at the end.. to cut the story short. My sister and I ended up standing next to his car at the end, when Mika came out, it seemed like he was going to see to everyone at the barrier, including us, but after chatting and signing autographs for a bit he walked passed everyone including us, when he got into his car I said to him Mika, It's Jassmin from Malaysia...he looked up at me and then his bodyguard shut the door from the inside, the mirror was tinted so I couldn't see a thing after that. i was dissapointed. Although I got what I wanted, basically to let him know that I was there, my sister didn't get her chance to meet him. Suddenly, to my delight the car door opened and Mika straight away asked "How are you?" I was really happy, told him about my sister.. I asked for an autograph for her.. at first he apologised and said that he can't, and then he went on to saying that he can't do pictures.. really can't.. and then I said not picture, signature.. which he agreed to give her.. I asked him if my poster is still in his flat.. and he said "yes it is".. I can't rember anything else that was said.. besides the thank you, and bye at the end before they drove off... He is such a sweetie.. and yes.. being almost an olding is an advantage with him somehow!!

Nikjass, it was great to meet you! You're such a nice person!

IMG_1989Small.jpg

IMG_1988Small.jpg

Hmmm...somehow I don't really focus on Luke in these pics...but on someone else...:shocked:

:naughty:

thanks for posting! that's really cute!

hi guys could someone tell me if the 2 girls who got bakstage passes (sorry i don't remember your names :/) have writen a report of their meeting? :)

i stopped reading at page 71 and i think there was still nothing about it :thumbdown:

:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: