2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

ow that's a pity! I'm curious 'bout these, maybe we should open a thread...but @the Brits he wasn't wearing the plain black all stars?:blink:

He wore a few outfits before, during and after the show so I presumed it was one of those.

Lucky you!!:punk:

Ah and about your microphone, in my "fluffy with mika" vid you can see him singing into it:thumb_yello:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7PoHwd9us28#GU5U2spHI_4

Hi Sariflor, t-shirt guru!!! :thumb_yello: Thanks for that vid - i couldn't help grinning throughout! Love it! Great to see Andy (is he now going by Fluffy?) enjoying his position of privelege so much :punk:

I've totally hogged this page today but I just realised that there isn't a seperate thread for the gig itself?? (I don't think!) so I just want to thank Emmylou, Nikibella and Freddiesdouble for looking after a very nervous me in the queue on Thursday night!

I had seroius doubts about coming at all after how upset I'd been from Tuesday night but Emmylou persuaded me I should go and that if I stuck with them I'd have a great night.

They were so right!!!

I do think the ghettoblaster helped (as did the cherry lambrini and fosters!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:) I of course stuck to water both in the queue and at the after party due to having to catch a train back to Chester at 6.45am the next morning and having to be at work for 9am! :shocked:

I managed it but boy, was I shattered! :thumbdown:

I've totally hogged this page today but I just realised that there isn't a seperate thread for the gig itself?? (I don't think!) so I just want to thank Emmylou, Nikibella and Freddiesdouble for looking after a very nervous me in the queue on Thursday night!

I had seroius doubts about coming at all after how upset I'd been from Tuesday night but Emmylou persuaded me I should go and that if I stuck with them I'd have a great night.

They were so right!!!

I do think the ghettoblaster helped (as did the cherry lambrini and fosters!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:) I of course stuck to water both in the queue and at the after party due to having to catch a train back to Chester at 6.45am the next morning and having to be at work for 9am! :shocked:

I managed it but boy, was I shattered! :thumbdown:

Hiya Vix!

I've read a bit of your recent postings and just wanted to let you know that I feel for you and all the others who suffered disappointment last week, and any backlash since then.

What an emotional rollercoaster ride it must have been! So great to be part of the end of a tour, and of something as special as an afterparty, but it must have sent most people's hormones and emotions into high gear (completely understandable - i think Sheena phrased it something like this (but she was a tad bit more graphic:naughty: ): what can one expect when you put 150 people who want to be intimate with one particular guy all into a cosy room together?!?).

Hang tough, girl! :thumb_yello:

Now wouldn't that explain a lot of things! lol (being a nurse, I can vouch that full moon leads to crazy behaviour!!!lol)

Yup - full moon and probably a high percentage pre menstrual or just menstrual - or premenopausal - poor lad had no chance of a sensible night!! :shocked:

ticks me off more and more...i was number 60, flew from scotland...spent tonnes...froze my bootay off and do i get a band no.....grrrrr

mind you i think that party idea was a once in a lifetime shot lol dont think they'l be doing that again for quite some time

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

huge thanks to Avoca and Rak - Rose for getting me a wrist band for the after party and to JOhn the manager for giving me 3 more for my daughter and friends who were in my car.

amazing gig - then all went to bar after - allband came out and chatted - including Mika - he did a toast to us all and we genrally just chatted and stuff

All that persistence pays off at last for you carrie, wow am v jealous and ofcourse happy for all those who got to party with M :blowup:

Yup - full moon and probably a high percentage pre menstrual or just menstrual - or premenopausal - poor lad had no chance of a sensible night!! :shocked:

Oh gawd! You just reminded me of something Sheena shared - she was menstrual at the time. :roftl:

Oh gawd! You just reminded me of something Sheena shared - she was menstrual at the time. :roftl:

woah there - tmi!!!

hey am, coming to Toronto on May 17th for 2 weeks - with a quick hop to Vancouver! - will you be joining me suzy christine etc. . .for lunch or something

Here are my videos of the gig:

So beautiful, so sweet, so nice, so... I could go on for hours, but I don't know enough words. He's just so amazing :wub2:

:shocked: around 1:22...Icy sort of smiled!!! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

vix

i just want to say thankyou for you too . you know whats happenng and you kept me happy adn calm ( which i needed at times)

i promised you a fab a time and i think it was great !!

i know i have made a great friend promoted you to maid of honour :naughty:

how did u know i was on my bad week at the gig ? :naughty: but no thats was me being normal :roftl:

I've totally hogged this page today but I just realised that there isn't a seperate thread for the gig itself?? (I don't think!)

Actually, this is the gig thread, as well... I just didn't punctuate it

properly. Fixed it now, I think. :)

dcdeb

Here are my videos of the gig:

So beautiful, so sweet, so nice, so... I could go on for hours, but I don't know enough words. He's just so amazing :wub2:

[

I so wanted to be Gray Skelly at that moment. Gray Skelly must be a very good kisser (I forgot to ask it Mika after the gig), I think this kiss took longer dan the one on the 26. And their love for each other has grows. On November 11th in Amsterdam it was just a hug and now Mika really goes for it :naughty:

He's so sweet :wub2:

Aw, poor mobbed boy. He looks so tired out. Good thing he has a short name to sign all those autographs! :thumb_yello:

Marleen, thanks for these excellent videos....and yes, Grey Skelly is getting some real quality "snogging" (hope i am using this term correctly! :naughty: ) time with Mika! :snog:

how did u know i was on my bad week at the gig ? :naughty: but no thats was me being normal :roftl:

Honey, you said so on one of the threads where it was meniioned about losing your spot in the queue if you left to the can.... then you gave your two cents worth. (entertaining as usual :roftl: )

You told us my dear, several times on the day and posted on here

:shocked:

i remember , what did i say again - i need to find a bog to change ma fanny pad :shocked::roftl: a u lot said u couldnt understand a word i said ? :naughty: mamacatt yes the offer still stands :wink2: *buggers*