The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

OOh Martine you sassy girl :) How are ya?

You can't see my stolen siggy today darling, so I'm glad you are here so I can stare at that wiggle :) My ftp site is down today, which is where I put the gif, so it's not coming out in my siggy today. I hope its back later though!

Aha! You can't see it, but I can!:mf_rosetinted:

No really sweetie, it is there in your sig. Tmust be your computer.

Wendi, we are so waiting to see your video. :mf_lustslow: Tell them to hurry up on our behalves!!:roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I see - I go off for a bit and you start talking about me!!

Sas =- I like needles too - I love giving blood!!!

Really?? :naughty:

I like it when I have to do a bloodtest or something and I see that blood run into that tube..:lmfao:

The nurses say I am insane..:blink:

Wow.. how do you turn your head than?? :blink:

LMAO Sasje!!!! I am not deformed! :naughty:

I just have no neck...it is there SOMEWHERE the Dr. is going to cut away the fat and tissue until he finds it :lmao: ....and give me bone structure!

Aha! You can't see it, but I can!:mf_rosetinted:

No really sweetie, it is there in your sig. Tmust be your computer.

Wendi, we are so waiting to see your video. :mf_lustslow: Tell them to hurry up on our behalves!!:roftl:

Oh I guess so! Well then I'm doubly glad you're here Martine so I don't lose out on it :)

ScannedImage-5.jpg

See NO NECK! I have NEVER had one....So I am SSSOOOO Excited!!!!!

OMG you are so cute!! Are you still able to turn and look at things though, without a neck?

LMAO Sasje!!!! I am not deformed! :naughty:

I just have no neck...it is there SOMEWHERE the Dr. is going to cut away the fat and tissue until he finds it :lmao: ....and give me bone structure!

How should I know that?? :sneaky2:

There are stranger things in this world..:blink:

but now I get what you mean..:biggrin2:

I HAVE to watch the needles when they go in. Don't know why. Maybe checking up on them to make sure they do it right? I can't look away!

Oh I hate needles so much, I can't tell you how many blood tests I've ran out of! But I have to watch too, or else I think they're going to screw it up, and stab me somewhere I'm not expecting.

Fate got me back though, she gave me an illness where I had to inject myself once a week. BAH! So..in retaliation, I quit the medication and am dealing with my condition with diet. :)

How should I know that?? :sneaky2:

There are stranger things in this world..:blink:

but now I get what you mean..:biggrin2:

You are right about THAT, unfortunately there ARE stranger things in this world! :blink: .....took you long enough Sasje :mf_rosetinted:

j/k you know I lluurrvvee you :huglove:

Hello everybody! :punk:

That's such a cute baby picture. :thumb_yello:

How's it going?

Ash!! Hey....that's a new avatar picture! How cute that is! :) It's like you're all perked up and ready for the day! Very nice :)

Yeah, let me borrow that one. I need to get the MFC Paddle made. LOL

*hands it over willingly and rubs her hands together conspiratorially* hee hee hee ok who's getting paddled?

I HAVE to watch the needles when they go in. Don't know why. Maybe checking up on them to make sure they do it right? I can't look away!

:lmfao: I do that too..:roftl:

and once I had to have a little surgery on a toe, and I wanted to watch it..:naughty:

The nurses were like: "lay down..:blink:"...."lay down..:shocked:"..... "will you lay down now?????? :sneaky2:"

But of course I wouldn't..:mf_rosetinted: