patrick swayze

poohsticks

i'm really sad to be creating this thread but i have heard patrick swayze is really ill :shocked:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335210,00.html

he has pancreatic cancer and has 5 weeks to live, i am in total shock i can't beleive it.

i'm sorry to be the one to bring this news but i had to tell you as i know there are a lot of fans here

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sad. :sad:

I dislike it when doctors tell people how long they have left to live. I mean, I suppose it's good that way you know that you need to see family and friends etc. but still... I couldn't imagine being in a persons shoes after being told how long you have left.

Hopefully they're wrong though and he'll pull through for a lot longer - and if so hopefully he won't be suffering.

That's sad. :sad:

I dislike it when doctors tell people how long they have left to live. I mean, I suppose it's good that way you know that you need to see family and friends etc. but still... I couldn't imagine being in a persons shoes after being told how long you have left.

Hopefully they're wrong though and he'll pull through for a lot longer - and if so hopefully he won't be suffering.

i agree, doctors don't always get it right

i'm really sad to be creating this thread but i have heard patrick swayze is really ill :shocked:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335210,00.html

he has pancreatic cancer and has 5 weeks to live, i am in total shock i can't beleive it.

i'm sorry to be the one to bring this news but i had to tell you as i know there are a lot of fans here

omg :(((

That is so sad, I love him so much! So does my mother! Thanks for the news, but oh man does that suck!

OMG! That's totally shocked me!

I didn't even know he was ill, this is awful.

My nephew is a bit of a fan, he loves him in Roadhouse, he thinks he is totally cool.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

This makes me so sad. I have a great story about him. A few years ago my Mom and I went to a little restaurant near Solvang, CA.

Well, we wanted our picture together in front of the Stage Coach, so I went up to this guy, standing near his Harley Davidson, and tapped him on his shoulder, to ask him if he would take our picture. He was like, "Yeah, no problem." When he took off his helmut, it was Patrick. I just smiled really big and said, "Wow, I know how to pick them." He laughed and took one of the favorite pics of my Mother and me. He was so sweet. I didn't ask for a pic of him...now, I regret it. But, I think he really enjoyed just having a moment like that. LOL

I really hope it isn't true but, if it is, hope he can pull out of it.

This makes me so sad. I have a great story about him. A few years ago my Mom and I went to a little restaurant near Solvang, CA.

Well, we wanted our picture together in front of the Stage Coach, so I went up to this guy, standing near his Harley Davidson, and tapped him on his shoulder, to ask him if he would take our picture. He was like, "Yeah, no problem." When he took off his helmut, it was Patrick. I just smiled really big and said, "Wow, I know how to pick them." He laughed and took one of the favorite pics of my Mother and me. He was so sweet. I didn't ask for a pic of him...now, I regret it. But, I think he really enjoyed just having a moment like that. LOL

I really hope it isn't true but, if it is, hope he can pull out of it.

Oh, that's a sweet story!!

This is so sad. And it's kind of scary. Pancreatic cancer is becoming more and more common--I hear people being diagnosed with it more often I feel--and my dad lost one of his friends to it last year. Usually you don't survive it. Something is in our world that's affecting us in a really negative way. Diet, pollution, something. *sigh* I really hope Patrick is OK, and the chemo treatments miraculously work. I wish we could find fool-proof cures.