The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you're taking the wrong angle: this shouldn't be about us feeling jealous and wanting to also "enjoy" Mika like he's a commondity. We need to make them feel that they need to come here for their own good (sales, breaking into our market properly, his long-term career etc.). Then the secondary argument would be that they made promises that they haven't kept and are therefore obliged to come here. The third argument could be a guilt-trip thing such as saying that the fans have supported him yet he has shown only neglect.

Damn.. too late...

Oh well.. it will have to do.. I'll make a thread for it now!

Ohh nooo, Scut makes a good point! It's not editable?

Ohh nooo, Scut makes a good point! It's not editable?

Of course Scut makes a good point, but Teegs made this petition, It was her idea, Not Scuts..

And I think Teegs has done a good job.:thumb_yello:It's how she wanted to word it.

So let's just sign it and you can write your opinion on there

So if Scut wants to point out those things she can do it when she signs..

We can be fangurly or serious.. whatever.. let's just get it signed..

OK PEOPLE!!! :naughty:

Oh, so your selling it after?

I could never do that ... working and then not keeping it ... I wouldn't be able to find the motivation :naughty:

No ,not selling it, was joking that I will die from all the toxic dust etc and someone else will benfit.

Off to sign the petition :thumb_yello:

hi dear aussies, i'll be in sydney from saturday for about 10 days, so if any of you wants to meet up, PM me. :wink2: won't be anywhere else in australia, unfortunately, and i guess not many of you are from sydney, but i thought i'd ask anyway. :bleh:

(and, um, i'd have loved to bring mika with me

hi dear aussies, i'll be in sydney from saturday for about 10 days, so if any of you wants to meet up, PM me. :wink2: won't be anywhere else in australia, unfortunately, and i guess not many of you are from sydney, but i thought i'd ask anyway. :bleh:

Unfortunately there aren't many of us in Sydney, we're sort of scattered all over the place.

Have a good time anyway!

I live down near Melbourne!! But I would've loved to meet up with you. My dad's family is from Germany.. so that would've been fun! Hope you have a good time!

Bugger...

I won't be in Sydney till the 1st of April...

There's only 2 Aussies who post often... and that's RBSKY and DC...

I'm about 4 hours from Sydney...

Just popped into the thread to take a look before I go to bed.....

I'm from Sydney as well Mellody....

I don't post that much on the MFC.....I'm a sort of stay in the background kind of girl .......even though I've been here since march last year. :roftl:

Of course Scut makes a good point, but Teegs made this petition, It was her idea, Not Scuts..

And I think Teegs has done a good job. It's how she wanted to word it.

So let's just sign it and you can write your opinion on there

So if Scut wants to point out those things she can do it when she signs..

We can be fangurly or serious.. whatever.. let's just get it signed..

OK PEOPLE!!!

Yes, yes. I agree. It's good. It's great. The comments are going to be great and diverse. *hasn't decided if her's will be fangurly or serious yet*

Yay yay! *will look after MQing*

No ,not selling it, was joking that I will die from all the toxic dust etc and someone else will benfit.

Off to sign the petition

Haha! Okay, good then! So you get to reap what you ... er, rip apart :naughty: (If you survive it, that is)

hi dear aussies, i'll be in sydney from saturday for about 10 days, so if any of you wants to meet up, PM me. won't be anywhere else in australia, unfortunately, and i guess not many of you are from sydney, but i thought i'd ask anyway.

Yayyy! What are you doing there? And only 10 days! :shocked:

Sorry, I'm on the other side :tears:

I'm sure you would have :sneaky2:

He has suuuch a big smile in your signature! :wub2:

Since everyone's been so talkative tonight I'm heading to bed. FY&GNMO.

Nighty night

I think now might be the time for me to leave too...

FY & GN all!

Nighty night

Just popped into the thread to take a look before I go to bed.....

I'm from Sydney as well Mellody....

I don't post that much on the MFC.....I'm a sort of stay in the background kind of girl .......even though I've been here since march last year. :roftl:

Hey Bianca-from-Sydney,

I haven't seen you in the Aussie thread before. Seen you around, though. Cringe every time, too. Can I call you something other than "Bianca-from-Sydney"? I'm "Bianca-[originally]-from-Sydney"! That's me! You stole my persona! :crybaby: *ignores the fact that you were here first*

I think I'll call you "B". You got that, B?

G'night Kelzy!

Bianca, are you "Jodie Bianca" on the petition? - does that mean I can call you Jodie from now? *decides she can*

And Scut (why am I talking about the petition on the aussie thread? ... whatever), have you been mikamyspace spamming? You should spam like your comment. You can be the logical one in our band of merry-spammers. :wink2:

:shocked: It's 1am again! Dammit! My lack-of sleep has been noticeably catching up with me. Yesterday I fell asleep on the train on the way home. Today I fell asleep on the train on the way to school, skipped first class and slept in the library, then slept during anatomy lecture, and again on the train on the way home. Of course, none of it revived me in anyway, because it's just sleeping at like 10 second intervals :thumbdown:

And now it's going to be the same again tomorrow (today)! Good one, MFC! NIGHT! :sneaky2:

I'm gonna brag for a second so don't mind me...

So remember the photography contest I entered? Well they NEVER contacted me telling me if my photo was one of the top four or got one of the 100 honorable mentions... so boo on their party but yay for still getting published.

Today I got an email from one of my professors and she heard through one of my other professors that I had won a contest so she asked me details about it and asked me to send her the photos because she wants to brag about me at their board meeting. :biggrin2:

I don't think I've ever been "bragged" about before like that but it made my day. :roftl:

Looks like when I transfer I won't just be forgotten because now I'm known for the contest. I won't be just another student that decided to leave. :cool:

That is all. :naughty:

I love it when you lot talk about me when I'm not around to defend myself.:naughty: I was NOT with Scut (not an easy feat when we're the same person) but with Andrea (remember my drinking buddy?) because she's a cosmetology student and wanted to do my nails.

*shows off long acrylics painted in a color known as "Rabid Eggplant" that are making it really hard to type*

A bit confused at the editted posts, but I expect to be filled in later on msn.

YAY Jen for being bragged about!

How is everyone today? Anyone awake?