Moderator Change

dcdeb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nico is awesome!!! And she was a fantastic mod..

But I won't miss her because I talk to her everyday

Yay Christine!!! I know you'll do a great job!

That's true... I need to get out of the habit of reading threads that bore me to tears...

I'm sad you're leaving Aussie Mod-dem Teegs ...... :tears: .... *now all alone out here in the wilderness* ..... LOVE , LOVE to you .... :wub2:

Awwwww HK!

It's okay... you'll still see me...

So is nico in the special dark room now, having a lie down with a damp cloth over her fore head.LOL!

Seriously though nice job nico, and Christine, I suspect next time I see you, you'll have a nervous tic going on. Sorry, mustn't keep joking around.

I know Christine will do a good job, she is very thorough and totally focused in what she says.

Good luck C;-)

Hehe... thanks Rose... as a matter of fact, I was just lying down in a dark room :naughty:...

I was just watching a gardening show... not so fun, but we taped The Biggest Loser so I couldn't watch it when I got home from work...

Thanks to all mods! I would need sedation to do your job.

*passes sedatives to Christine*

Thank you one and all for the kind wishes. :wub2:

Teegs you know I will probably be missing you on the mod team more than anyone. :tears:

Awwwwww Christine! Don't make me feel guilty!

You know you can always PM me if you need to destress or talk about anything...

I was all excited about Christine being the new moderator I forgot to thank Teegan!

THANK YOU!!!! :huglove:

Well don't I feel loved! :sneaky2:

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who sent their thanks to me... I really do appreciate it... you'll still see me hanging around, I don't think I can tear myself away from here just yet!

And I'd just like to say, good luck Christine! You'll make a great mod!

i heard the news but unfortunately havent had any real access to a computer to post..... nico from what i have seen and read congrats are in order for a job well done :punk: kudos and many more kudos....

christine, congrats and all the best to you in this new role, you will do amazingly well and will be a great addition to the mod team. :thumb_yello: ttfn

I have just noticed Queenies name on the list of mods...I did not know :shocked:

I must have been having an Oldlings nap when that happened! Belated congrats Queenie you mad woman!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks anyway kath, my favourite mad car!

:roftl:

You have NO idea how funny that comment is. :roftl:

Just ask Queenie. :naughty:

.....Don´t ask, please xD

:roftl: :roftl:

Not funny!!!

Welcome aboard Christine :thumb_yello:

nico, really sorry to see you step down as a moderator. I appreciate that it is hard, unrewarding work, but I have the utmost respect for the way you have done your job, and thank you for that. I haven't had any dealings with you as a mod, but felt confident that any issue passed to you would be dealt with in the calm and logical way that you deal with discussions on the board.

Hope to see you more in the apple thread now!

Christine, I am delighted that you are going to be a mod. The only better scenario would be you and nico modding together!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys , dont know if you will be able to help with this but my sister has been 'awaiting activation' for weeks now can u look into this for me on her behalf. I have been having problems with my computer and i am using her email address could this be the problem. Hope u can help thanx.:thumb_yello:

Hi guys , dont know if you will be able to help with this but my sister has been 'awaiting activation' for weeks now can u look into this for me on her behalf. I have been having problems with my computer and i am using her email address could this be the problem. Hope u can help thanx.:thumb_yello:

Please email myself and dcdeb with the details :thumb_yello: