Im back !

DavidM

Heey guys I'm finally back to the MFC yay!, The reason I wasn't on it was because I had a lot of stuff in my life Like I had an SAT exam to enter to high school (In Mexico we have 3 years of junior high and 3 of high school) and that exam was one of those things that kinda change ur life , but I got a high score and a scholarship :) With that said ...

IM BACK !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heey guys I'm finally back to the MFC yay!, The reason I wasn't on it was because I had a lot of stuff in my life Like I had an SAT exam to enter to high school (In Mexico we have 3 years of junior high and 3 of high school) and that exam was one of those things that kinda change ur life , but I got a high score and a scholarship :) With that said ...

IM BACK !

omg! i missed you soooo much!!!!:wub2:

IM BACK !

Hiya David! Welcome back and congratulations on your high score in your exam and the scholarship! :thumb_yello: xxx

thaanks to everyone I really miss the MFC Anything new I need to know ?

Welcome back!

New? Well, Mika's finished touring until July, and will be recording his second album. MFC is on the verge of becoming Mika's official fan club.

That's about it!

Oh, and congrats on the scholarship! Any idea where you're going to go for college?

IM BACK !

Hi David, welcome back. Missed you and your posts!

Congratulations on your scholarship, well done:thumb_yello:

lol, I can only second what everybody else has already said:

WELCOME BACK and congrats! :punk:

(though I wonder how you managed not to lurke in here from time to time anyway....I always do yo even if I'm having exams...I should be working on that!)