Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

lol, how handy that it came up to one on how to put a tattoo one someone...lol

i think it might benefit me to use then when i have the actual program lol.

there is another easy one out there, in my long list of bookmarks, I am trying to find it now.....lol

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no I wasnt referring to hennah tattoo at all...can you just imagine for one second that he would do that browish stuff, it's obvious the one on the pic here is not even a temp one, those he wears are totally different, colourful , cute etc...I 'm sure he would never wear this ugly photoshoped tattoo stuff really... though you never no with him, I mean look at the shirt he is wearing for the HN's cover...you know...who knows...the strange thing is that I cant remember when i saw his temps...weird.the title of the thread made me laugh, he is absolutely the kind of person i cant imagine with a tattoo or a piercing, i'm sure he thinks it's for people who listen to death metal and he is not into death metal, something like that you know, he is not rock, is he?

2264122521_001c77bd63_b.jpg

WTF?

Can someone explain please haha

(sorry if there is a thread or whatever like this already :naughty:)

i can explain! lol.u know how mika is so obsessed with toys and whatnot,it's obvious that the tatoo's fake! i used to love pasting the fake tatoo stickers on my arm when i was 7,and yeah,as you can see,the tatoo's rectangular so it IS fake :mf_rosetinted:

he is absolutely the kind of person i cant imagine with a tattoo or a piercing, i'm sure he thinks it's for people who listen to death metal and he is not into death metal, something like that you know, he is not rock, is he?

I am not sure I agree with you there Pam, no disrespect meant, cause my 23-year-old daughter has two tattoos and piercings and she listens to all types of music, including Mika. Maybe he just hasn't found the right tattoo yet. This is a fun thread cause of all the speculation and the bare chest pictures aren't anything to sneeze at either. Who doesn't love a handsome guy with his shirt off, I know I do. Anyway, maybe Mika puts the tattoos on himself just to see what people will say. He is a fun and crazy guy and may think all of the talk is a hoot.

my interpretation lays on the 2 sides of his personality

:angel_not:}it's a sticky temp tattoo found in a chips bag

:glasses3:}it's a stamp from a nightclub he's been too

That's deep and it could be possible:roftl:

my interpretation lays on the 2 sides of his personality

:angel_not:}it's a sticky temp tattoo found in a chips bag

:glasses3:}it's a stamp from a nightclub he's been too

I have to agree with this too :roftl:

My 4yo nephew has those temp tattoos on all the time..

It wouldn't surprise me if Mika liked them.

But, if you think about the position it's in. (Oh no getting technical now :doh: )

Let's say you are right handed.

So you pick up the temp tattoo in your right hand. Where will you put it? Left arm of course. So bend your left arm so that you can see your elbow. Will that be comfortable if applying a little pressure? Yes?

Ok, now, where are you going to put that temp tatt?? :wink2:

Ahh, but it still looks photoshopped. :naughty:

I have to agree with this too :roftl:

My 4yo nephew has those temp tattoos on all the time..

It wouldn't surprise me if Mika liked them.

But, if you think about the position it's in. (Oh no getting technical now :doh: )

Let's say you are right handed.

So you pick up the temp tattoo in your right hand. Where will you put it? Left arm of course. So bend your left arm so that you can see your elbow. Will that be comfortable if applying a little pressure? Yes?

Ok, now, where are you going to put that temp tatt?? :wink2:

Ahh, but it still looks photoshopped. :naughty:

well, it's in that positionn coz it's less visible..until he forget bout it and roll up his skirt sleeves..

and I found that pic on flickr..if it's a modified pic I dunno, but..why like that? The other fake tattoo I saw on this thread are so much better:cool:

about that first pic, i dont know what to say ... really weard ... of course i dont believe that it is real.. only Photoshop :D

that second and 3rd pic is reaaally FAKE!!! look at the videos and other real pics... so silly... :D

That's awesome! :lmao:

I don't think I could get the shading and the perspective that perfect. It looks so real!

Lol... thanks... I couldn't sleep last night and this thread got me playing with Photoshop. Makes you think though... so much of what you see online in general has likely been Photoshopped. You can get things wayyy more realistic than that if you spend enough time! Kind of scary... you really never know if what you're looking at is original (unless it's obvious like this).

And ya... I realize the tattoos on there are a little silly... :roftl: :roftl: