Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: It's a guy.

His name is Danny Noriega, and he's saying "some people weren't LIKIN' IT." to Simon, a judge on American Idol.

And it still makes me laugh after looking at your siggie like 50 times :naughty:

Ha, Simon Cowell couldn't you just slap him...

Can't he just stay in America already - like forever, we don't really want him back again. He'll just foist another stupid X-Factor joke on us. Actually can't we do something scientific and send him to the moon or something - I'm sure the aliens will like him and his shows.

Sorry I really thought it was a girl.

I shall go and sit in the corner as I know nothing lol

I was about to quote a few good posts but then I realised that there were too many, so I thought I´d stick to giving my own opinion, which is often long enough already:roftl: .

Yes, it´s pathetic and really sad that these people post all this junk, which is offensive and insulting, and I´ve been known to routinely "report" posts like these to Facebook (not sure if it actually changes anything, but I just do it because I get so angry about the unfairness of it all).

However, I suppose that it´s mainly just a bunch of tossers doing the only thing that they are able to:hate and criticise.

Due to a lack of their own talent and ability, they just have to focus on trying to bring someone else down.

Just plain old jealousy, or the "tall poppy syndrome".Very sad indeed.

:blink::thumbdown:

Hey Christine and all who adore this beautiful, talented man.. I am a South African(not so proudly at the moment!) and I absolutely adore and am besotted with Mika!! Pleeze dont tar us all with the same brush! I absolutely agree with you ,these complete excuses for men saying these awful things about our gorgeous man are quite obviously jealous of him-who wouldnt be!!

so sad that they have nothing better to do than slag Mika off-pitifull!!!

- shame we should really pity them!!!losers!!:thumbdown:

I as a born and bred South African humbly apologise for these pathetic spineless, fleas of men!!!(hey maybe this explains why I am still single!)

I think Mika is the best thing since...EVER!!!- I adore him, I am in awe of him, so talented, so unique, sooooo beautiful!!! I love him enough to shadow out all those who simply do not understand!!! xxxxxxxx sucker4mika!!!:wub2:

i just don't get how anyone can so passionately hate someone that much!! what did he ever do to them that was so personal! i mean, there are singers that i don't enjoy listening to, but i dont go wishing death upon them!! ugh it's ridiculous!! alksdjhfla. people.. i swear

Hey Christine and all who adore this beautiful, talented man.. I am a South African(not so proudly at the moment!) and I absolutely adore and am besotted with Mika!! Pleeze dont tar us all with the same brush! I absolutely agree with you ,these complete excuses for men saying these awful things about our gorgeous man are quite obviously jealous of him-who wouldnt be!!

I as a born and bred South African humbly apologise for these pathetic spineless, fleas of men!!!(hey maybe this explains why I am still single!)

I think Mika is the best thing since...EVER!!!- I adore him, I am in awe of him, so talented, so unique, sooooo beautiful!!! I love him enough to shadow out all those who simply do not understand!!! xxxxxxxx sucker4mika!!!:wub2:

No one would think that all South africans hate Mika. Whatever countries these idiots come from, they are pathetic. They need to get a life of their own, instead of being jealous of a successful and gorgeous young man like Mika

Some of the websites are awful!!!

i suddenly feel like the only mika lover in South Africa :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

and you know what! im proud about it!!!!! i will continue to love Mika and play his music wherever i wanna play it! you dont have to like his music! but you really dont have to get so mean about it!

You don't need to apologise for other people in your country...every country of the world has lowlifes unfortunately. Welcome along to MFC..great to have you here!:biggrin2:

hello! you don't have to apologise for all of south africa... you are not responsible for them all... just spread the mika love over there! ;o)

I have a theory.

if want to know more please PM me. (beyond what I say here)

Jesus. who had messages of love and loving your neighbour and caring and humility was hated by many from people who did not understand. There is much hate in the hearts of people these days and MIKA is giving us messages of love,,and that scares people. Ghandi, the Dali Lama, Kennedy, Bhudda, all had opposition and for the same reasons. Jealousy, self hate, unhappiness, ignorance I am seeing this with people who have something against MIKA. they do not understand that its ok to love...and show the world that love is the answer.

suzanne:)

I have a theory.

if want to know more please PM me. (beyond what I say here)

Jesus. who had messages of love and loving your neighbour and caring and humility was hated by many from people who did not understand. There is much hate in the hearts of people these days and MIKA is giving us messages of love,,and that scares people. Ghandi, the Dali Lama, Kennedy, Bhudda, all had opposition and for the same reasons. Jealousy, self hate, unhappiness, ignorance I am seeing this with people who have something against MIKA. they do not understand that its ok to love...and show the world that love is the answer.

suzanne:)

Had same thought and it scares me......

Had same thought and it scares me......

yeah, Mari:)

hi by the way...i am going to study religious , sciencists, musicians, leaders of the past who have made a world a better place and see what parallels there are. so soon you might see my essay all about this.!:)

"May the salt of a thousand seas settle beneath his eyelids!!!"

-Shiba Melissa Mazaza (South Africa)

what kind of a saying is it ??really. does it mean she wants him to cry a lot?

i'm crap at understanding metaphores but i can feel this one is really awful

He is the lemon juice in the eye of life!

Arrghhh!

lemon juice in your eyes make them shine :mf_rosetinted:

GOOD MAN!

Don't let the so and so's get you down;-)

The thing that worries me is that it says over zealous fans.

Why would someone who claims to be a fan, want to hurt him?

Maybe I'm just being a bit thick, but that makes no sense to me. *Goes off, scratching head in confusion*

And seeing that last part, I understand now why he suggested I go bigger.

He's got it!

yeah that is just a weird concept to me to grasp :blink:

Generally speaking, I think guys who dislike Mika so passionately secretly want to be like him. Mika isn't your typical boring, macho guy who doesn't express emotion and yells and screams instead of singing. He sings high, he loves color, he's theatrical, creative, talented, etc., and I think a lot of guys don't know what to make of that. They've been told by society that the macho, emotion-less way is the way to go, and here's Mika with his bright colored braces, singing his three-octave songs about gay men and big girls, with thousands of girls screaming "I love you, Mika!" Your typical guy doesn't know what the heck to make of this. Mika breaks down barriers, and that's one of the (many) reasons why we love him, and one of the many reasons why some guys don't like him.