Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

I hope he´s only taking some cautions and he´s not under any real danger.

I think it was kath who said being famous has a price but as she said, i hoped mika didn´t have to pay it...

AW Queenie...your post has brought tears to my eyes. I think it is because it has reminded me of all the lovely friendships that we have made here on MFC...people from all over the world meeting through Mika...and how much we all love him...and each other.:wub2:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AW Queenie...your post has brought tears to my eyes. I think it is because it has reminded me of all the lovely friendships that we have made here on MFC...people from all over the world meeting through Mika...and how much we all love him...and each other.:wub2:

Kath...:huglove:

Don´t make me feel sentimental or i won´t be able to control myself! :huglove:

Kath...:huglove:

Don´t make me feel sentimental or i won´t be able to control myself! :huglove:

Just remember the scene in the airport in Italy..or in the car..that will knock all sentimentality out of it!:naughty:

oh-oh-oh...{prepares popcorn} any vids?!:roftl:

There is vid of the car scene although I have never seen it..I don't need to...I have a clear memory of it!:naughty: Robertina has it.

There is vid of the car scene although I have never seen it..I don't need to...I have a clear memory of it!:naughty: Robertina has it.

really!? May you ask for it when she returns?:biggrin2:{feels herself obsessed to the point of lurk Mfcrs}:roftl:

really!? May you ask for it when she returns?:biggrin2:{feels herself obsessed to the point of lurk Mfcrs}:roftl:

It doesn't involve Mika..well as far as I know..there were five of us in the car but he wasn't one of them!:naughty:

oh well, it could be funny too..who drived?:naughty:

Mirtilla was driving, I was in the front and The Black Queen, Queenie and Robi were in the back. It was a traffic jam with cars on either side of us and we decided to go for a little incar entertainment! This is TOTALLY off topic!:naughty:

Mirtilla was driving, I was in the front and The Black Queen, Queenie and Robi were in the back. It was a traffic jam with cars on either side of us and we decided to go for a little incar entertainment! This is TOTALLY off topic!:naughty:

oook:blush-anim-cl:

{still curious about the probably mini concert in da car}:naughty:

anyway..I needed escape, I'm always thinking about some complicated issues Mika related:boxed:

aaaavoooiiiid paaaraaanooia:cool:

It doesn't involve Mika..well as far as I know..there were five of us in the car but he wasn't one of them!:naughty:

It´s not allowed for the public. Sorry Gre!

kath, i know you don´t need to watch it. I know it´so clear in your mind (even when we lost it :naughty:)

I want to repeat!

It´s not allowed for the public. Sorry Gre!

kath, i know you don´t need to watch it. I know it´so clear in your mind (even when we lost it :naughty:)

I want to repeat!

Well, I don't own the vid so it's not for me to decide!:roftl:

They better leave our Mika alone!!!! Or they will have to deal with me!!! :raygun:

I haven't seen you around here for months!!!!!

Let's team up.. This is my weapon of choice: bruce.gif

Mika is desperately trying to heed his own advice and Relax, Take It Easy after attracting some disturbing stalkers.

Apparently the 24-year-old crooner has been forced to step up security after receiving some dodgy death threats from over-zealous fans.

But the Grace Kelly star seems determined to put on a brave face, insisting: "I'm absolutely fine - don't worry about me - I'm not scared."

In fact, far from shying away, he's promising to be much more flamboyant. "I want to make my shows even more dramatic," he told us

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2008/03/22/mika-ups-security-after-receiving-death-threats-from-over-zealous-fans-89520-20358656/

:biggrin2:

I'm here too :boxing:

:naughty::naughty: yay!!

Do you do knuckle sandwiches??

Mika is desperately trying to heed his own advice and Relax, Take It Easy after attracting some disturbing stalkers.

Apparently the 24-year-old crooner has been forced to step up security after receiving some dodgy death threats from over-zealous fans.

But the Grace Kelly star seems determined to put on a brave face, insisting: "I'm absolutely fine - don't worry about me - I'm not scared."

In fact, far from shying away, he's promising to be much more flamboyant. "I want to make my shows even more dramatic," he told us

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2008/03/22/mika-ups-security-after-receiving-death-threats-from-over-zealous-fans-89520-20358656/

Phew!!! *wipes brow*

Good to hear. Thank you for that.:thumb_yello:

God bless our brave boy! If I get my hands on any of those creeps, I'll have them put in Jail

Awww! "Don't worry about me", That's kinda sweet, at least he's not scared, which obviously is the main thing.

GOOD MAN!

Don't let the so and so's get you down;-)

The thing that worries me is that it says over zealous fans.

Why would someone who claims to be a fan, want to hurt him?

Maybe I'm just being a bit thick, but that makes no sense to me. *Goes off, scratching head in confusion*

And seeing that last part, I understand now why he suggested I go bigger.

He's got it!

I would have thought that a bodyguard who talks to newspapers is not one that should continue to be in the employ of the person he is protecting.

How does it help to tell the papers the details? That only sensationalizes the whole thing and gives the threatening person the satisfaction of having been taken seriously.

If indeed there have been threats, wouldn't you assume protection provided without the side conversations would be more prudent??

Now other papers and interviewers are asking Mika the questions about the letters or whatever, and the incident is probably getting blown out of all proportion.

One of my close family members (a bit of a public figure) had to get protection at one stage, and getting threatened by a psycho isn't something you really want to advertise....:thumbdown:

I would have thought that a bodyguard who talks to newspapers is not one that should continue to be in the employ of the person he is protecting.

How does it help to tell the papers the details? That only sensationalizes the whole thing and gives the threatening person the satisfaction of having been taken seriously.

If indeed there have been threats, wouldn't you assume protection provided without the side conversations would be more prudent??

Now other papers and interviewers are asking Mika the questions about the letters or whatever, and the incident is probably getting blown out of all proportion.

One of my close family members (a bit of a public figure) had to get protection at one stage, and getting threatened by a psycho isn't something you really want to advertise....:thumbdown:

Mmmm I totally agree!! On the jokey side are we talking to the rich and famous on here now?? lol