Mika on the News

CazGirl

hey guys, ranadomly saw Mika on the news!

An interviewer interviewed him at the Capital Awards and said that he'd won Best Debut Album (or something) and Best Artist? I couldn't quite catch that, but then she said "wow, you seem to be winning everything!" and Mika laughed and said "No, not everything. I didn't win "worst dressed" at NME, sadly"

:roftl:

Bout it really, but it made me smile SO MUCH to see him on my TV!

Just thought I'd post, in case it hasn't been posted yet. I know that there are pictures in the C-A-M section thought. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't quite catch that, but then she said "wow, you seem to be winning everything!" and Mika laughed and said "No, not everything. I didn't win "worst dressed" at NME, sadly"

:naughty: Just gotta love his sense of humour.

Thanks for posting.

An interviewer interviewed him at the Capital Awards and said that he'd won Best Debut Album (or something) and Best Artist? I couldn't quite catch that, but then she said "wow, you seem to be winning everything!" and Mika laughed and said "No, not everything. I didn't win "worst dressed" at NME, sadly"

Just thought I'd post, in case it hasn't been posted yet. I know that there are pictures in the C-A-M section thought. :thumb_yello:

haha great :roftl: He is so freaking funny :biggrin2:

Haha, my friend showed me that issue of NME where he got voted 4th worst dressed.

I love how he just shrugs it all off when people slag him off. I really want to see a video of this now.

MIKA:thumb_yello:

Just love your sense of humor :biggrin2:

Deb the pics are not workiiiiiing!

I see that, but there are lots of pics in the other threads...

which I'm going to combine and put on the front page, I think :)

dcdeb

I love how he jokes about it :naughty:

Haha, my friend showed me that issue of NME where he got voted 4th worst dressed.

I love how he just shrugs it all off when people slag him off. I really want to see a video of this now.

So do I. His way of dealing with slagger offers is very good. By not getting all huffy about it he takes the sting out of the insult. Very wise Mika!

Wow! That's great. I didn't see any news yesterday. That was a great answer about the worst dressed at the NMEs! If it was on ITV, I think that's the first time ever he's ben on ITV, save for The Brits, when they had no choice but to show him