What Does Mika Smell Life, For Those Who Met Him?

lifeinmika

I have met MIKA four times. The first time he smelled like sugar and lemon!!!! So fresh and huggable!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

The second time he just smelled fresh shower. lol:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and now I cant stop visualizing the next time fans meet Mika they will forget about getting his autograph and the like and will all just start sniffing him like little doggies :blink::lmao: Mika will be like :blink: WTF!!!

(sorry but I do tend to visualize situations and end up in fits of giggles when I really ought not to be lol).

I actually sniff the poor guy but he didn't notice. He was talking to HOLLYD. But I think JOHN saw me. lol

After reading all the reports on MFC on how people always sniff him, and he smells so nice, I felt under pressure to smell him first hand the last time I met him.

And because if I was going to smell him I wanted to get the REAL deal, no half measures were enough,so I had to go all the way.

Fast as lightning so nobody could stop me, I moved in, lifted his arm, and dug my nose into his armpit. At this stage, before I could pass out from the intense aroma, he looked me straight in the eye and asked me to please keep the secret of his smell.

He said that this was a very personal thing to him and the secret could not get out.

So sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you what he smells like.

:bleh:

*JOKING OF COURSE*

You're funny.:roftl:

I've got no idea how he smells like. I think like something really male. A sexy aftershave or something, hugo boss or armani. [omg, they smell good. :mf_lustslow: ] Or maybe something freshy, like flowers en forrest. :naughty:

After reading all the reports on MFC on how people always sniff him, and he smells so nice, I felt under pressure to smell him first hand the last time I met him.

And because if I was going to smell him I wanted to get the REAL deal, no half measures were enough,so I had to go all the way.

Fast as lightning so nobody could stop me, I moved in, lifted his arm, and dug my nose into his armpit. At this stage, before I could pass out from the intense aroma, he looked me straight in the eye and asked me to please keep the secret of his smell.

He said that this was a very personal thing to him and the secret could not get out.

So sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you what he smells like.

:bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

[/color]

I did the same!!!

Trouble is... I had a cold and my nose was blocked... so no answer from me either :shocked::naughty::roftl:

I asked, because he looks like he's drenched during shows. I was wondering if he smelled stinky, because he looks like he could be after jumping around for two hours.

Oh believe me - you are not alone...this is not the first time a thread has been made about Mika and his smell:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6188&highlight=smell

Sorry, when i met him i forgot to breathe. seriously, thats never happened to me before OI

Couldn't smell anything then could i?

i suppose i was close enough to but honestly, he could have smelled like poo and i wouldn't have noticed and even if i had, i don't think i would have cared lol.

Haha same here, hes never smelt nice when ive been near him, but then again i was onstage when i was near him so yeah.

one word = Sweat.

Hmmm...sweat...doesn't smell so good. But if I was ever that close to Mika, I honestly don't think that I would care.

PS: You are so lucky to have been on stage with Mr M:naughty:

Hmmm...sweat...doesn't smell so good. But if I was ever that close to Mika, I honestly don't think that I would care.

PS: You are so lucky to have been on stage with Mr M:naughty:

haha, yeah we all know he literally looks like somebody poured a bucket of water over his head during shows. they all take showers after each show though before meeting the fans, so who knows- they practically run off stage too!

I was joking! I never tried to smell him.

I could have though... :doh:

I know, I know, *so was I*

Smelling him (or anyone else that I meet) has never been on my priority list...I find it a bit weird, relly, like touching his hair, or even (IMO!! so please don't jump on me here) like asking him for hugs and/or kisses.

But hey, that's a different topic now:wink2:

I know, I know, *so was I*

Smelling him (or anyone else that I meet) has never been on my priority list...I find it a bit weird, relly, like touching his hair, or even (IMO!! so please don't jump on me here) like asking him for hugs and/or kisses.

But hey, that's a different topic now:wink2:

Actually, I think it is the same topic. I wasn't going to say anything before but since you've broached on what I've been thinking so far I might as well say it...

I personally don't walk up to a stranger at a bus stop and sniff them or ask them for a hug. (But that's just me... trust me, I know touchy-feely people who would do it.) That's what Mika is: a virtual stranger, so I personally wouldn't sniff him or ask him for a hug. Some (lucky) people have gotten to meet him up to a dozen times... but I don't think that changes anything significantly, he's still is a stranger for the most part IMO. So when I read a thread like this I think: "I really don't get the point". But that's just because it doesn't fit in with my individual character, so I won't judge others. But I will still continue thinking: "wtf?" in my head.